Terror attack on Israeli bus in Tel Aviv

Either way it will keep the Israelis on their toes.:D

I know I'm still new here but that may very well be the most disturbingly shocking and hateful thing I have ever seen you write.

Rose. I don't know if he is Palestinian or if he has ever been there. But I am and have been affected by this conflict greatly. And I'm telling you, we don't care what the American media says about us. We will do anything to survive.

Too many civilians have been killed on our side and two tv reporters were targeted in their car by an Israeli drone strike which burned them alive. That's shocking and disturbing.

Hamas is justified in doing anything in response right now, you just haven't seen what Israel has done to Gaza and the Palestinians in Gaza. All sorts of disturbing things.

So please be fair about this, even though we know its no where near fair. But understand they have a right to respond like this. Even though you might not like it. It's a response to Israel's actions.

so if Israel goes into Gaza and a soldier throws a grenade onto a packed bus, you won't be bothered if my comment is "that should keep the Arabs on their toes :D"?

this trivializes war, human life and any attempt at rational conversation.

because terrorists set off bombs. he didn't ask any legitimate questions.

I don't use the word terror that much, because its very much a political word to gain PR and to justify invasions.

But if you want to call it a terror attack. Well it's a good terror attack. A response to the criminals who killed over a 150 Palestinians.

Over 150 Palestinians? It's a start. They deserve much more then that for not only NOT stopping firing rockets into Israel after they withdrew from Gaza but actually increased it

Rosends you are new-------stay tuned-----tinnie is a lot more perverted than THAT

Not to mention that the Palestinians gave up suicide bombing, as a tactic, years ago.

the news is reporting that this was not a suicide bombing. Suspects being sought left a device on the bus.

You appear to be happy about death. A terrible mindset to say the least, actually depraved.

"Hamas blesses the attack in Tel Aviv and sees it as a natural response to the Israeli massacres...in Gaza," Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri told Reuters. "Palestinian factions will resort to all means in order to protect our Palestinian civilians in the absence of a world effort to stop the Israeli aggression."
Hamas 'blesses' terror attack on Tel Aviv ... JPost - Middle East

I know I'm still new here but that may very well be the most disturbingly shocking and hateful thing I have ever seen you write.

Rose. I don't know if he is Palestinian or if he has ever been there. But I am and have been affected by this conflict greatly. And I'm telling you, we don't care what the American media says about us. We will do anything to survive.

Too many civilians have been killed on our side and two tv reporters were targeted in their car by an Israeli drone strike which burned them alive. That's shocking and disturbing.

Hamas is justified in doing anything in response right now, you just haven't seen what Israel has done to Gaza and the Palestinians in Gaza. All sorts of disturbing things.

So please be fair about this, even though we know its no where near fair. But understand they have a right to respond like this. Even though you might not like it. It's a response to Israel's actions.

so if Israel goes into Gaza and a soldier throws a grenade onto a packed bus, you won't be bothered if my comment is "that should keep the Arabs on their toes :D"?

this trivializes war, human life and any attempt at rational conversation.

Israel's done that.

Just yesterday they targeted a family of 10, killing 6 children.

And they claimed to killed a "top" militant. They lied, and later retracted that claim. Saying it was a "mistake"

They also killed another family of 5 in rafah. Families are being targeted like never before.

This is why I call it organized "terror", since Jillian can't help but use that word.

Israel is getting bad PR for this. :cool:

because terrorists set off bombs. he didn't ask any legitimate questions.

I don't use the word terror that much, because its very much a political word to gain PR and to justify invasions.

But if you want to call it a terror attack. Well it's a good terror attack. A response to the criminals who killed over a 150 Palestinians.

Over 150 Palestinians? It's a start. They deserve much more then that for not only NOT stopping firing rockets into Israel after they withdrew from Gaza but actually increased it

I'm sorry old guy, but you're old, hateful, and dumb. I'm not responding to anything you write to me, it's trash, don't bother after this.

the news is reporting that this was not a suicide bombing. Suspects being sought left a device on the bus.

You appear to be happy about death. A terrible mindset to say the least, actually depraved.

"Hamas blesses the attack in Tel Aviv and sees it as a natural response to the Israeli massacres...in Gaza," Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri told Reuters. "Palestinian factions will resort to all means in order to protect our Palestinian civilians in the absence of a world effort to stop the Israeli aggression."

A terrible mindset is country which bombs a little strip of land every two years near their elections to make gains of human lives, also by terrorizing the Gaza population by targeting families.

Like the family of 10 killed yesterday. All innocent. Another family of 5 all innocent are being targeted. 6 of them were children.

I'm sorry old guy, but you're old, hateful, and dumb. I'm not responding to anything you write to me, it's trash, don't bother after this.

He's telling the truth....that's what's bothering you!
Hamas started the bomb tossing...and you're saying that Israel has no right to fight back? The reason so many of your people are dying is because your govt doesn't care! Israel takes care of their people and tries to protect them, what do you get from your leaders? Propaganda......................

Actually, I am against all war and killing. But your quote sums it up.

Indeed.

Hamas started the bomb tossing...and you're saying that Israel has no right to fight back? The reason so many of your people are dying is because your govt doesn't care! Israel takes care of their people and tries to protect them, what do you get from your leaders? Propaganda......................

Hamas did not start this.

Actually, I am against all war and killing. But your quote sums it up.

Indeed.

You are against war and killing, yet, you filled with glee....:cuckoo:

Hamas did not start this.

Hamas will soon be dust in the wind

Did you not expect that after your country killed a 150 Palestinians and half are civilians almost?

You seem so outraged when people respond to your attacks.

You knew this would be coming.

I lost another cousin and another friend. And Israelis will face trouble if their government and military keep authorizing vicious attacks on Gaza. Worse then Cast Lead.

I talked to some people and they said it was way worse.

Our attackes came as a respond for your government's war crimes against us. Our attacks were with great carefulness from harming civilians, even though Hamas cowards use them as shields and hide behind them, and using them to prevent IDF from cathing up with them

50ab94743b15540a.jpg

All the while Hamas TARGETS civilians.

I thought the wall stopped the bombing.

I guess that is just propaganda.

sadly not stopped, but statistics support "drastically reduced"

Not to mention that the Palestinians gave up suicide bombing, as a tactic, years ago.

That is nice Tinnie-----please provide a link or a citation pertaining
to the OFFICIAL HAMAS REPUDIATION OF SUICIDE BOMBING

======or you can simply admit that you are a liar

sadly not stopped, but statistics support "drastically reduced"

That is nice Tinnie-----please provide a link or a citation pertaining
to the OFFICIAL HAMAS REPUDIATION OF SUICIDE BOMBING

======or you can simply admit that you are a liar

Hamas in call to end suicide bombings
Saturday 8 April 2006

Hamas is to abandon its use of suicide bombers, who have killed almost 300 Israelis, in any future confrontations with Israel, its activists have told The Observer.

Yihiyeh Musa, a Hamas member of the Palestinian Legislative Council, said Hamas had moved into a 'new era' which did not require suicide attacks.

'The suicide bombings happened in an exceptional period and they have now stopped,' he said. 'They came to an end as a change of belief.'

Hamas in call to end suicide bombings | World news | The Observer

It is not my fault that you cannot keep up.

Did you not expect that after your country killed a 150 Palestinians and half are civilians almost?

You seem so outraged when people respond to your attacks.

You knew this would be coming.

I lost another cousin and another friend. And Israelis will face trouble if their government and military keep authorizing vicious attacks on Gaza. Worse then Cast Lead.

I talked to some people and they said it was way worse.

Our attackes came as a respond for your government's war crimes against us. Our attacks were with great carefulness from harming civilians, even though Hamas cowards use them as shields and hide behind them, and using them to prevent IDF from cathing up with them

50ab94743b15540a.jpg

All the while Hamas TARGETS civilians.

Bingo, I think we have a winner:clap2:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/263954-israeli-apologist-bingo.html#post6382380

Forum List

Back