No that is just one of your cynical and depraved lies The wall
has helped keep the sluts with bombs on their stinking asses
out of the country-----but there is no security system that can stop
ALL crime. Despite the security systems in place in the USA---
experts are convinced that the use of your favorite poison nail bombs
on the children of the USA is inevitable -----that is why people here
are studying the effects of the filth you support and possbile treatments
to save the lives of the victims of the filth you support

Did you not expect that after your country killed a 150 Palestinians and half are civilians almost?

You seem so outraged when people respond to your attacks.

You knew this would be coming.

I lost another cousin and another friend. And Israelis will face trouble if their government and military keep authorizing vicious attacks on Gaza. Worse then Cast Lead.

I talked to some people and they said it was way worse.

because terrorists set off bombs. he didn't ask any legitimate questions.

I don't use the word terror that much, because its very much a political word to gain PR and to justify invasions.

But if you want to call it a terror attack. Well it's a good terror attack. A response to the criminals who killed over a 150 Palestinians.

the news is reporting that this was not a suicide bombing. Suspects being sought left a device on the bus.

Either way it will keep the Israelis on their toes.:D

I know I'm still new here but that may very well be the most disturbingly shocking and hateful thing I have ever seen you write.

Rose. I don't know if he is Palestinian or if he has ever been there. But I am and have been affected by this conflict greatly. And I'm telling you, we don't care what the American media says about us. We will do anything to survive.

Too many civilians have been killed on our side and two tv reporters were targeted in their car by an Israeli drone strike which burned them alive. That's shocking and disturbing.

Hamas is justified in doing anything in response right now, you just haven't seen what Israel has done to Gaza and the Palestinians in Gaza. All sorts of disturbing things.

So please be fair about this, even though we know its no where near fair. But understand they have a right to respond like this. Even though you might not like it. It's a response to Israel's actions.

the news is reporting that this was not a suicide bombing. Suspects being sought left a device on the bus.

Either way it will keep the Israelis on their toes.:D

I know I'm still new here but that may very well be the most disturbingly shocking and hateful thing I have ever seen you write.

Israel wanted an escalation. Why shouldn't they get what they want.

The sad part is that there is a cease fire on the table but Israel does not want it.

Forum List

Back