Terrific news from NPR, my friends! "Teachers Begin To See Unfair Student Loans Disappear"

Teachers Begin To See Unfair Student Loans Disappear

This is great news for the thousands of teachers. This ridiculous policy by Betsy Devos and Trump never should have happened in the first place and this fix is long overdue. [/QUOTE]

I see your bipolar meds are not working again, or you forgot to take them This policy was from 2007. Trump and Devos has nothing to do with this.

Take your TDS and shove it!

Last edited:

This is great news for the thousands of teachers. This ridiculous policy by Betsy Devos and Trump never should have happened in the first place and this fix is long overdue.[/QUOTE]

I see your bipolar meds are not working again, or you forgot to take them This policy was from 2007. Trump and Devos has nothing to do with this.

New at this?

This is great news for the thousands of teachers. This ridiculous policy by Betsy Devos and Trump never should have happened in the first place and this fix is long overdue.[/QUOTE]

New at this?

New at what, dumbass?

If you are talking about the quote, my format is correct. Something is wrong somewhere with the website I believe. It will not make any changes.

New at this?

New at what, dumbass?

If you are talking about the quote, my format is correct. Something is wrong somewhere with the website I believe. It will not make any changes.
You put yer statement in the quote boxes Dad...

New at this?

New at what, dumbass?

I did not, asshole! The italics prevented the first {/QUOTE] from being recognized and I have tried repeatedly to correct it. Now you can STFU, and comment on the topic, you ignoramus!

New at this?

New at what, dumbass?

I did not, asshole! The italics prevented the first {/QUOTE] from being recognized and I have tried repeatedly to correct it. Now you can STFU, and comment on the topic, you ignoramus!
Did you have loans as an unfair teacher?

New at this?

New at what, dumbass?

Did you have loans as an unfair teacher?

I never had a loan while teaching, I paid for my teacher's certification and Master's degree in education through the GI Bill.

I was also never unfair.

This is great news for the thousands of teachers. This ridiculous policy by Betsy Devos and Trump never should have happened in the first place and this fix is long overdue.

Just wait. In a few years, it's going to take a lot more to entice teachers into the classroom--especially in low income schools. And keep them there.

We were just told in our district how bad the shortage is getting. It's really stunning.

McCollum had narrowly missed a deadline for mailing in some annual paperwork.
The problem at the heart of the TEACH Grant story is that small paperwork issues often triggered this catastrophic consequence. In order to qualify for a grant, aspiring teachers agreed to teach for four years in a low-income public school. But the rules also required that teachers send in a form every year to prove they were actually teaching.
I've got a thread on NPR--they are jackasses and anti-white
please pay attention to the words I highlighted!!--this is typical MSM BULLSHIT
you don't narrowly miss!!!!! you either miss or not
''''small paper work'''''--fkn DUMBSHIT and very poor grammar --for a radio program/etc!!!
''small'' paperwork!!!!!!????? are the papers 1 x 1 inch ???!!!!!!!???

she didn't turn in the paperwork--she screwed up--no one else

McCollum had narrowly missed a deadline for mailing in some annual paperwork.
The problem at the heart of the TEACH Grant story is that small paperwork issues often triggered this catastrophic consequence. In order to qualify for a grant, aspiring teachers agreed to teach for four years in a low-income public school. But the rules also required that teachers send in a form every year to prove they were actually teaching.
I've got a thread on NPR--they are jackasses and anti-white
please pay attention to the words I highlighted!!--this is typical MSM BULLSHIT
you don't narrowly miss!!!!! you either miss or not
''''small paper work'''''--fkn DUMBSHIT and very poor grammar --for a radio program/etc!!!
''small'' paperwork!!!!!!????? are the papers 1 x 1 inch ???!!!!!!!???

she didn't turn in the paperwork--she screwed up--no one else

Hey dumbass, it said small paperwork ISSUES! The grammar was perfect, except that is was far above your limited intelligence to comprehend.

Forum List

Back