Terri

ReillyT said:
My guess is that the court order requires him to tell the parents where the remains will be put to rest (which I think he did - burial plot in PA). It probably doesn't require him to tell them where the ashes are at any particular moment prior to that. I haven't read the order, but I am just guessing that this issue (the location of her ashes at particular times prior to burial) was never presented to the judge.
Sorry for the cynicsm but it doesn't seem to matter what gets placed before a judge anymore.

dilloduck said:
Sorry for the cynicsm but it doesn't seem to matter what gets placed before a judge anymore.

Ehh... I think we have agreed to disagree on that point. Don't apologize for cynicsm though. It is an admirable and worthy quality.

OCA said:
Where is the promise of a non spectacle at the burial site? Until that happens he has my full support to tell them to go fuck theirselves.

There would never be such a promise as there will be no way to place her remains in the burial site without some public spectacle. However if the court order requires him to give them the information, it should be given, just as the death was allowed to take place under the same authority.

Since I do not have the document in hand I cannot say what it directs, he may be within his rights, however I do not assume that he is just because I want him to be.

ReillyT said:
Ehh... I think we have agreed to disagree on that point. Don't apologize for cynicsm though. It is an admirable and worthy quality.

That musta been my twin brother----I never agree to disagree.

Forum List

Back