radiomanatl-albums-funny-stuff-picture1878-reality-vs-terral.jpg
WRONG
not to scale
;)

You're right.

Terral is much larger than reality.
just the opposite, actually

Hi Avatar:

Only one USMB member managed to actually ask a question that is relevant to this "Mystery Diagram" discussion ...

First, I don't think a single person has even bothered to read this post or any previous posts on the topic. And quite frankly, I can't blame them.

Second, isn't it odd how the Holy Spirit is water instead of Spirit?

Odd I think.

Every 'water witness' in the 'spirit, blood, water' mystery set equation (see 1John 5:6-8) stands and testifies from the 'helper' position. Eve (water witness) is Adam's 'helper' (Gen. 2:18) even before the fall in Genesis 3. Scripture says,

"Then the LORD God (Christ = Lamb of God) said, "It is not good for the man to be alone; (A)I will make him a helper [a]suitable for him. (B)Out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field and every bird of the sky, and (C)brought them to the man to see what he would call them; and whatever the man called a living creature, that was its name. The man gave names to all the cattle, and to the birds of the sky, and to every beast of the field, but for [b]Adam there was not found (D)a helper suitable for him. So the LORD God caused a (E)deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that place. The LORD God [c]fashioned into a woman (F)the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man." Genesis 2:18-22.
Eve is the water witness 'helper' taken from Adam's side to later be joined to him for the begetting of 'her seed' like this:

Mystery5.jpg

Adam (spirit witness) came 'first' like all spirit witnesses (one exception), until Eve (water witness helper) was taken from his side. Then Adam went into Eve for the begetting of 'her seed' to become the 'blood witness.' We see the same exact pattern for the Father (spirit witness) and Holy Spirit (water witness Helper) where the Father overshadows the Helper and the Son 'becomes' the Only Begotten like this:

Mystery2.jpg

Scripture says:

"The angel answered and said to her, "(A)The Holy Spirit (spirit witness Helper) will come upon you, and the power of (B)the Most High (The Father = spirit witness) will overshadow you; and for that reason (C)the holy Child shall be called (D)the Son of God (blood witness)." Luke 1:35.
The Father + Son + Holy Spirit = three witnesses of 'The Logos' (The Word) where the Holy Spirit is most certainly 'The Helper' like Eve. Christ says:

"But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the (A)Helper will not come to you; but if I go, (B)I will send Him to you." John 16:7.
You cannot assign the "Helper" (Holy Spirit) a position of authority over "My Father Who Is IN HEAVEN" (my Topic), because the Father came 'first' like Adam. If you go back to Genesis 2:7, then try to find Eve and her seed. They are still 'in' him the very same way that the Father + Son + Holy Spirit are all in 'The Word' in John 1:1-2. All three witnesses are "ONE" in the Singularity Expression known as "Heaven" from Genesis 1:1, saying:

(A)In the beginning (B)God (C)created the Heaven and the Earth." Genesis 1:1.
God is the 'spirit witness' calling 'Heaven' (The Word) and the 'Earth' (Adam) into being like this:

03.jpg

God is the entire Infinite Realm shown in golden yellow. Heaven is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as "The Word," BEFORE the Holy Spirit is taken from His Side. This is the location of "My Father who is IN HEAVEN" representing the 'spirit witness' of God's Living Word. The Earth is the heavens, heaven and earth of this Adamic Creation (2Peter 3:5) representing his spirit, soul and body like this:

04.jpg

Now you 'can' see My Father who is IN HEAVEN and the Son and the Holy Spirit as the three witnesses of "Heaven" testifying for 'The Word' in this universe from Genesis 1:1 and John 1:2. You can also see the heavens, heaven and earth (Gen. 1:6-8) testifying for the Earth of Genesis 1:1 and John 1:3. "Heaven" is heaven from Genesis 1:8 and the "Highest Heaven" is Heaven from Genesis 1:1 in 1Kings 8:27. When you take the first verse of Scripture (Gen. 1:1) and unzip (unfold) those three witnesses, then you get the first three verses of John 1, saying:

"(A)In the beginning was (B)the Word, and the Word was (C)with God, and (D)the Word was God (in the infinite realm). He was in the beginning with God (as "Heaven").(E)All things (the Earth) came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being." John 1:1-3.
God and 'The Word' (F+S+HS) are "ONE" and the same in God's Infinite Realm even RIGHT NOW as we speak! Heaven of Genesis 1:1 is 'The Word' of John 1:2 that is 'with God' testifying as the Father (spirit), Son (blood) and Holy Spirit (water) of God's Living Word. In other words, Heaven of Genesis 1 is The Word (Singularity Expression) testifying as an almost infinite universe that contains this Adamic Universe, as it is written:

"He is the (A)image of the (B)Invisible God, the (C)firstborn of all Creation. For (D)by Him all things were created, (E)both in the heavens and on earth (spirit and water witness of Creation), visible and invisible, whether (F)thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities--(G)all things have been created through Him and for Him. He (H)is before all things, and "IN" Him all things hold together." Colossians 1:15-17.
All things of this Adamic Universe (heavens, heaven and earth) are contained "IN" Christ like this:

18.jpg

God is the Infinite Spirit Witness that includes "The Word" right now in the Infinite Realm shown in golden yellow. The three witnesses of "The Almighty" (God) are testifying from Revelation 1:8 and Genesis 1, just like the three witnesses of Heaven (The Word) are testifying from Matthew 28:19 and from Genesis 2:4+. The heavens, heaven and earth (see 2Peter 3:5) of this Adamic Creation are contained "IN" Christ (F+S+HS) "and IN Him all things hold together."

The Holy Spirit is a 'water witness' host like Eve and every water witness helper testifying from the far right-hand column in these mystery charts:

60a.jpg

60b.jpg

All of 'these things' pertaining to "God's Hidden Wisdom" (the Mystery) are clearly demonstrated in Scripture from Genesis to Revelation, but only if you have spiritual eyes from God to see them ...

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Hawk:

At least he covers your Pedophile Prophet:

This place appears overrun with morons :)cuckoo:) and idiots :)confused:) willing to boast in their ignorance and "arrogance" at the very same time. Shame, shame. If you cannot write on 'the Topic' (Opening Post), then even the fool has sense enough to remain silent and appear wise to somebody (Proverbs 17:28) ... TY ...

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Hi Hawk:

At least he covers your Pedophile Prophet:

This place appears overrun with morons :)cuckoo:) and idiots :)confused:) willing to boast in their ignorance and "arrogance" at the very same time. Shame, shame. If you cannot write on 'the Topic' (Opening Post), then even the fool has sense enough to remain silent and appear wise to somebody (Proverbs 17:28) ... TY ...

In Christ Jesus,

Terral
^^^^^^^^^^^^

WOW, the irony in that post

Forum List

Back