Terral's Mystery Diagrams Explained

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

I posted the link to my Zola Board Topic describing How My Mystery Diagrams Work here (11/2006) that includes the link to one of my first Topics on 'The Mystery' here dated October 2004, which is one month after I signed up at the ChristianForums.com Board in September of 2004. My manuscript entitled "The Mystery Explained" (link) was written in the summer of 2005, which should tell you that I have been writing on this "mystery" topic for quite some time. This particular Topic is based upon my work at the USMB Board entitled "The Mystery Of God's Hidden Wisdom Explained" here.

God’s Wisdom is hidden in plain sight being “outside the range of unassisted natural apprehension, can be made known only by Divine Revelation, and is made known in a manner and at a time appointed by God, and only to those who are illumined by His Spirit.” Vine’s Expository Dictionary of NT Words. God’s Hidden Wisdom (1Cor. 2:6-8) is taught in three witnesses of spirit, blood and water (1John 5:7-8), derived from a Singularity Expression and taught from Genesis to Revelation and everywhere in between; but only for those given eyes from God to see them. God’s Three Witnesses (pic) are testifying in Genesis 1 and appear together in Revelation 1:8 like the three witnesses of His Only Begotten Son begin testifying in Genesis 2:4+ and appear together in Matthew 28:19. The three witnesses of this Adamic Creation are called to exist in Genesis 1:6-8 in the ‘heavens’ (spirit witness = 2Peter 3:5*) and ‘heaven’ (blood witness = Gen. 1:8 = begotten) and the ‘earth’ (water witness = formed by water*).

God’s Wisdom is best visualized by using your own blank sheet of paper and a pencil described thoroughly in my manuscript “The Mystery Explained” (link). Begin the exercise by drawing a single circle atop your piece of paper to write in the name of your singularity expression. For example: “The Word” of John 1:1-3 (14) represents the ‘Singularity Expression’ for the Biblical Principal we know as our Lord Jesus Christ, so we enter the phrase “The Word” or “Logos” like this (pic). The next step includes drawing two overlapping circles to create three equal parts for placement of the ‘three witnesses’ testifying for God’s Living Word like this:

Mystery2.jpg

“My Father who is IN HEAVEN” (Matt. 10:32-33) overshadows the “Holy Spirit” (water witness Helper) for these ‘two witnesses’ of Spirit and Water to join together and “the Son” (blood witness) becomes the “Only Begotten” called the “Son of God.” Luke 1:35. When you turn the three witnesses of God’s Living Word 90-degrees, then perhaps you can see the Heavenly “man” Christ Jesus (F+S+HS) like this:

Mystery3.jpg

‘My Father who is IN HEAVEN’ is the ‘spirit witness’ of Christ Jesus (The Word), or the ‘spirit’ giving life to the Heavenly Man Christ Jesus in the same exact way that you have a spirit. The Holy Spirit is the ‘water witness Helper’ of Christ Jesus (His physical body) in the same way that you also have a physical body as your vehicle of expression. The Only Begotten Son testifying between His Father and Holy Spirit is the ‘blood witness’ of Christ Jesus in the very same way that you also have a ‘soul’ testifying between your own spirit and physical body. The differences between the “Only True God” (John 17:3) and “My Father who is IN HEAVEN” (spirit witness of Christ Jesus) are explained here.

God’s three witness mystery sets (like F+S+HS) become easy to recognize once you understand the basic pattern of a singularity expression transformed into exactly ‘one spirit’ witness and one ‘water witness’ rejoined to bring the ‘blood witness’ into being. Another good example is easy to recognize with key Bible principals like Adam (spirit witness), Eve (water witness helper) and ‘her seed’ (blood witness = begotten) like this:

Mystery4.jpg

While ‘God’ created the ‘sixth day’ people of Genesis 1:26-28 over millions of years, the Lord God (Christ = F+S+HS) formed Adam and the Garden using His own two hands in Genesis 2:8-9 on this still-ongoing ‘seventh day.’ The Lord God formed Adam with Eve and her seed very much “IN” him in the same exact way that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit all share the same glory “before the world was” (Jn 17:5) as “One” Singularity Expression. The Lord God then removed Eve from Adam’s side to become his “helper” in Genesis 2:18-22, until they joined together and ‘her seed’ became the “only begotten” like the “Son” is the Only Begotten of the Father. Therefore, we draw our two overlapping circles to include Adam and Eve on either end, so “her seed” is placed in the central ‘blood witness’ position like this:

Mystery5.jpg

While Adam from Genesis 2:7 has Eve and her seed very much “IN” him, Adam from Genesis 2:22 onward is a ‘spirit witness’ ('image and glory of God') exactly like “My Father who is IN HEAVEN” and Eve is the ‘water witness helper’ exactly like the Holy Spirit for the Father and Son above. “Her seed” represents the ‘righteous branch’ (Abel, Seth, Noah, Abraham, Jesse, David, etc.) enlarging between the original “two witnesses,” while Cain and the sons of the devil represent ‘your seed’ (Gen. 3:15) entering the picture with the forbidden fruit; which we will ignore for the sake of this mystery exercise. The three witness mystery pattern is easy to recognize using examples like a man expressed in three witnesses of spirit, soul and body:

Man.jpg

Once again we have the singularity expression broken down into two witnesses of spirit, body (water witness) and your ‘soul’ (blood witness) begotten by the overlapping/overshadowing process transforming man into a ‘triune’ being having the same ‘triune’ image of God (Gen. 1:26) and His Living Word (F+S+HS) and the family unit (man, seed, woman) described above. We can see the same precise trinity expression derived from ‘Eth ‘Erets (the Earth) in Genesis 1:1 broken down into the heavens, heaven and earth (pic) like this:

AdamicCreation.jpg

In every case, God's Hidden Wisdom represents one thing becoming two things to become three things to become One again (pic). The same rules apply for Scripture itself (pic) and the Tabernacle of Moses and the Temple (pic) and every three witness mystery set you see in these two charts (here and here); but again, only for those receiving spiritual eyes from God Himself.

My introductory post on this topic is here with another thread explaining how my mystery diagrams work here for those interested knowing more about God’s Wisdom hidden in plain sight. I am happy to answer any question relating to my mystery diagrams right here on this Topic.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

• Banned
Hi Granny:

Whew, boy!!

I must assume that you guys can read from my Opening Post, even if nobody has the least bit of understanding. Someone please try to 'quote >>' something and ask some questions. TY. ;0)

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Greetings to All:

I posted the link to my Zola Board Topic describing How My Mystery Diagrams Work here (11/2006) that includes the link to one of my first Topics on 'The Mystery' here dated October 2004, which is one month after I signed up at the ChristianForums.com Board in September of 2004. My manuscript entitled "The Mystery Explained" (link) was written in the summer of 2005, which should tell you that I have been writing on this "mystery" topic for quite some time. This particular Topic is based upon my work at the USMB Board entitled "The Mystery Of God's Hidden Wisdom Explained" here.

God’s Wisdom is hidden in plain sight being “outside the range of unassisted natural apprehension, can be made known only by Divine Revelation, and is made known in a manner and at a time appointed by God, and only to those who are illumined by His Spirit.” Vine’s Expository Dictionary of NT Words. God’s Hidden Wisdom (1Cor. 2:6-8) is taught in three witnesses of spirit, blood and water (1John 5:7-8), derived from a Singularity Expression and taught from Genesis to Revelation and everywhere in between; but only for those given eyes from God to see them. God’s Three Witnesses (pic) are testifying in Genesis 1 and appear together in Revelation 1:8 like the three witnesses of His Only Begotten Son begin testifying in Genesis 2:4+ and appear together in Matthew 28:19. The three witnesses of this Adamic Creation are called to exist in Genesis 1:6-8 in the ‘heavens’ (spirit witness = 2Peter 3:5*) and ‘heaven’ (blood witness = Gen. 1:8 = begotten) and the ‘earth’ (water witness = formed by water*).

God’s Wisdom is best visualized by using your own blank sheet of paper and a pencil described thoroughly in my manuscript “The Mystery Explained” (link). Begin the exercise by drawing a single circle atop your piece of paper to write in the name of your singularity expression. For example: “The Word” of John 1:1-3 (14) represents the ‘Singularity Expression’ for the Biblical Principal we know as our Lord Jesus Christ, so we enter the phrase “The Word” or “Logos” like this (pic). The next step includes drawing two overlapping circles to create three equal parts for placement of the ‘three witnesses’ testifying for God’s Living Word like this:

Mystery2.jpg

“My Father who is IN HEAVEN” (Matt. 10:32-33) overshadows the “Holy Spirit” (water witness Helper) for these ‘two witnesses’ of Spirit and Water to join together and “the Son” (blood witness) becomes the “Only Begotten” called the “Son of God.” Luke 1:35. When you turn the three witnesses of God’s Living Word 90-degrees, then perhaps you can see the Heavenly “man” Christ Jesus (F+S+HS) like this:

Mystery3.jpg

‘My Father who is IN HEAVEN’ is the ‘spirit witness’ of Christ Jesus (The Word), or the ‘spirit’ giving life to the Heavenly Man Christ Jesus in the same exact way that you have a spirit. The Holy Spirit is the ‘water witness Helper’ of Christ Jesus (His physical body) in the same way that you also have a physical body as your vehicle of expression. The Only Begotten Son testifying between His Father and Holy Spirit is the ‘blood witness’ of Christ Jesus in the very same way that you also have a ‘soul’ testifying between your own spirit and physical body. The differences between the “Only True God” (John 17:3) and “My Father who is IN HEAVEN” (spirit witness of Christ Jesus) are explained here.

God’s three witness mystery sets (like F+S+HS) become easy to recognize once you understand the basic pattern of a singularity expression transformed into exactly ‘one spirit’ witness and one ‘water witness’ rejoined to bring the ‘blood witness’ into being. Another good example is easy to recognize with key Bible principals like Adam (spirit witness), Eve (water witness helper) and ‘her seed’ (blood witness = begotten) like this:

Mystery4.jpg

While ‘God’ created the ‘sixth day’ people of Genesis 1:26-28 over millions of years, the Lord God (Christ = F+S+HS) formed Adam and the Garden using His own two hands in Genesis 2:8-9 on this still-ongoing ‘seventh day.’ The Lord God formed Adam with Eve and her seed very much “IN” him in the same exact way that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit all share the same glory “before the world was” (Jn 17:5) as “One” Singularity Expression. The Lord God then removed Eve from Adam’s side to become his “helper” in Genesis 2:18-22, until they joined together and ‘her seed’ became the “only begotten” like the “Son” is the Only Begotten of the Father. Therefore, we draw our two overlapping circles to include Adam and Eve on either end, so “her seed” is placed in the central ‘blood witness’ position like this:

Mystery5.jpg

While Adam from Genesis 2:7 has Eve and her seed very much “IN” him, Adam from Genesis 2:22 onward is a ‘spirit witness’ ('image and glory of God') exactly like “My Father who is IN HEAVEN” and Eve is the ‘water witness helper’ exactly like the Holy Spirit for the Father and Son above. “Her seed” represents the ‘righteous branch’ (Abel, Seth, Noah, Abraham, Jesse, David, etc.) enlarging between the original “two witnesses,” while Cain and the sons of the devil represent ‘your seed’ (Gen. 3:15) entering the picture with the forbidden fruit; which we will ignore for the sake of this mystery exercise. The three witness mystery pattern is easy to recognize using examples like a man expressed in three witnesses of spirit, soul and body:

Man.jpg

Once again we have the singularity expression broken down into two witnesses of spirit, body (water witness) and your ‘soul’ (blood witness) begotten by the overlapping/overshadowing process transforming man into a ‘triune’ being having the same ‘triune’ image of God (Gen. 1:26) and His Living Word (F+S+HS) and the family unit (man, seed, woman) described above. We can see the same precise trinity expression derived from ‘Eth ‘Erets (the Earth) in Genesis 1:1 broken down into the heavens, heaven and earth (pic) like this:

AdamicCreation.jpg

In every case, God's Hidden Wisdom represents one thing becoming two things to become three things to become One again (pic). The same rules apply for Scripture itself (pic) and the Tabernacle of Moses and the Temple (pic) and every three witness mystery set you see in these two charts (here and here); but again, only for those receiving spiritual eyes from God Himself.

My introductory post on this topic is here with another thread explaining how my mystery diagrams work here for those interested knowing more about God’s Wisdom hidden in plain sight. I am happy to answer any question relating to my mystery diagrams right here on this Topic.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Thanks for the explanation of your mystery diagrams, Mr. *****.

However, would you mind explaining it pictorially? I do better with diagrams. If I can see it, I can understand it.

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

Mystery2.jpg

Mystery3.jpg

Mystery4.jpg

Mystery5.jpg

Man.jpg

AdamicCreation.jpg

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

However, would you mind explaining it pictorially? I do better with diagrams. If I can see it, I can understand it.

You shouldn't repeat this dude's last name for privacy concerns. He's got um, public court documents and such out there that should be private.....he should delete all the times he used his last name....................bad mistake.

Greetings to All:

Mystery2.jpg

Mystery3.jpg

Mystery4.jpg

Mystery5.jpg

Man.jpg

AdamicCreation.jpg

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

You shouldn't repeat this dude's last name for privacy concerns. He's got um, public court documents and such out there that should be private.....he should delete all the times he used his last name....................bad mistake.

Good point. I shouldn't perpetuate his stupidity.

First, I don't think a single person has even bothered to read this post or any previous posts on the topic. And quite frankly, I can't blame them.

Second, isn't it odd how the Holy Spirit is water instead of Spirit?

Odd I think.

Forum List

Back