Terral's Email To Attorney General Bill McCollum

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

I recently wrote Bill McCollum (FL Attorney General running for Governor) with my concerns over his statements that the Arizona Law would NOT be coming to Florida. Jason Mashas sent me a reply that I am answering here ([email protected]):

-------------------

Hi Jason, Congressman Young, Bill Nelson and Governor Crist:

Jason >> Rick Scott has intentionally misrepresented Attorney General McCollum's position on Immigration.
Rick Scott (For Governor) simply 'quoted >>' Bill McCollum saying that the Arizona Law would not be coming to Florida. We have between 1 and 2 MILLION goddamned Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals running around Florida right now on Bill McCollum's watch!!!! That means 1 in 10 Illegal Aliens stealing JOBS from Americans is living in Florida 'Illegally' right now as we speak.

Jason >> General McCollum asked for Arizona to adopt an amendment that provided safeguards to the citizens of Arizona from profiling, which was adopted and is currently part of the Arizona Law.
You are worried about PROFILING???? 90 percent of the goddamned Illegal Aliens are from Mexico!!! Let Arizona worry about Arizona and start worrying about 'enforcement' of our EMPLOYMENT LAWS right here in Florida!!!! Most of these Illegal Aliens have forged documentation and a multitude of "Laws" are being violated every day in this Illegal Alien Invasion. I have worked with hundreds of Illegal Aliens and I can spot them from a mile away!!! Those actually in 'law enforcement' know that two individuals using the same Social Security Number means at least 'one' of them is an Illegal Alien! We have thousands of Illegal Aliens using the same Social Security Number, but Bill McCollum cannot find them living 20 and 30 in one house! Just the idea that Bill McCollum is giving out advice to Arizona makes him look like an Open Border Lobby Idiot, when we have four goddamned Illegal Aliens stealing JOBS right here in Florida for every one doing the same thing in Arizona!!

Jason >> General McCollum has stated on the record that he supports Arizona's law as it stands now.
Really? Where? Bill McCollum should have already filed a lawsuit against the Federal Government for refusing to enforce the provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (Wiki) making it a crime (5-year felony) to assist Illegal Aliens obtain the appearance of legal working status. Illegal Aliens in Florida have no fear of being arrested, because everyone from the White House to the Governor's Mason to the local Sheriff is doing NOTHING to protect the JOBS of Floridians like me. Where is Florida's Law that protects the JOBS of masons, carpenters, dry-wallers, painters, and those working in all of our trades? The fact is that Bill McCollum has been looking the other way, just like all the other corrupt politicians working for the Open Border Lobby and you very well know it!!
Jason >> Attorney General McCollum has had a long record of opposing illegal immigration.
There is no such thing as "illegal immigration"!!! The 'immigrants' are those who come to the USA 'legally' through the front door at a rate of 2 Million every year! That is more 'legal' immigration than allowed in all the other countries on earth combined! What Bill McCollum needs to oppose is the 'hiring' of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals that can be stopped in its tracks by simply 'enforcing' our employment laws AT THE WORKPLACE. Take away the business license of everyone 'hiring' the goddamned Illegal Aliens and the Illegals will find their own way back home!!! The phrase "illegal immigration" is a buzzword for the Open Border Lobby that has Bill McCollum is their back pocket. Please correct me if my observations appear off ...

Jason >> If General McCollum were Governor, he would hold the Obama administration accountable to enforce the federal immigration law, and if they don’t he would turn the authority over to local law enforcement.
Give me a break! Bill McCollum can file the lawsuits against the "Kenyan-born Illegal Alien Foreign National" squatting in the White House right now as we speak! Jason must accept the fact that Bill McCollum is already part of the 'law enforcement' fabric of Florida where 1 in 10 Illegal Aliens come to steal JOBS, while he sits in his office and does nothing about it. Answer me this, Jason: How is Bill McCollum going to raise my taxes to balance his budget, when an Illegal Alien Foreign National has my JOB????

The Florida Tax Base is crumbling and the Florida Consumer Base is crumbling and more and more Floridians are loosing our houses, because we are swimming in a literal sea of Illegal Alien Humanity part of the Illegal Alien Invasion of these United States! The fact that Bill McCollumn's eyes are trained on Arizona and NOT on Florida and our problems speaks volumes about his intentions to continue looking the other way ...

Bill McCollum has a terrible image problem and for many Floridians (like me) there is only ONE ISSUE and that is getting all of these goddamned Illegal Aliens OUT OF HERE. If the sorry Florida State Govt would simply state your intentions to go after 'employers' HIRING the Illegal Aliens, then THAT would be a step in the right direction. After all, the unscrupulous employers 'hiring' the Illegals 'are' U.S. Citizens and already subject to the Rule Of Law ...

I want to see Bill McCollum ON TV setting the record straight on what he intends to do about Florida Employers HIRING Illegal Aliens ...

Terral (personal info removed)

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

I recently wrote Bill McCollum (FL Attorney General running for Governor) with my concerns over his statements that the Arizona Law would NOT be coming to Florida. Jason Mashas sent me a reply that I am answering here ([email protected]):

-------------------

Hi Jason, Congressman Young, Bill Nelson and Governor Crist:

Jason >> Rick Scott has intentionally misrepresented Attorney General McCollum's position on Immigration.
Rick Scott (For Governor) simply 'quoted >>' Bill McCollum saying that the Arizona Law would not be coming to Florida. We have between 1 and 2 MILLION goddamned Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals running around Florida right now on Bill McCollum's watch!!!! That means 1 in 10 Illegal Aliens stealing JOBS from Americans is living in Florida 'Illegally' right now as we speak.

Jason >> General McCollum asked for Arizona to adopt an amendment that provided safeguards to the citizens of Arizona from profiling, which was adopted and is currently part of the Arizona Law.
You are worried about PROFILING???? 90 percent of the goddamned Illegal Aliens are from Mexico!!! Let Arizona worry about Arizona and start worrying about 'enforcement' of our EMPLOYMENT LAWS right here in Florida!!!! Most of these Illegal Aliens have forged documentation and a multitude of "Laws" are being violated every day in this Illegal Alien Invasion. I have worked with hundreds of Illegal Aliens and I can spot them from a mile away!!! Those actually in 'law enforcement' know that two individuals using the same Social Security Number means at least 'one' of them is an Illegal Alien! We have thousands of Illegal Aliens using the same Social Security Number, but Bill McCollum cannot find them living 20 and 30 in one house! Just the idea that Bill McCollum is giving out advice to Arizona makes him look like an Open Border Lobby Idiot, when we have four goddamned Illegal Aliens stealing JOBS right here in Florida for every one doing the same thing in Arizona!!

Really? Where? Bill McCollum should have already filed a lawsuit against the Federal Government for refusing to enforce the provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 making it a crime to assist Illegal Aliens obtain the appearance of legal working status. Illegal Aliens in Florida have no fear of being arrested, because everyone from the White House to the Governor's Mason to the local Sheriff is doing NOTHING to protect the JOBS of Floridians like me. Where is Florida's Law that protects the JOBS of masons, carpenters, dry-wallers, painters, and those working in all of our trades? The fact is that Bill McCollum has been looking the other way, just like all the other corrupt politicians working for the Open Border Lobby and you very well know it!!
Jason >> Attorney General McCollum has had a long record of opposing illegal immigration.
There is no such thing as "illegal immigration"!!! The 'immigrants' are those who come to the USA 'legally' through the front door at a rate of 2 Million every year! That is more 'legal' immigration than allowed in all the other countries on earth combined! What Bill McCollum needs to oppose is the 'hiring' of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals that can be stopped in its tracks by simply 'enforcing' our employment laws AT THE WORKPLACE. Take away the business license of everyone 'hiring' the goddamned Illegal Aliens and the Illegals will find their own way back home!!! The phrase "illegal immigration" is a buzzword for the Open Border Lobby that has Bill McCollum is their back pocket. Please correct me if my observations appear off ...

Jason >> If General McCollum were Governor, he would hold the Obama administration accountable to enforce the federal immigration law, and if they don’t he would turn the authority over to local law enforcement.
Give me a break! Bill McCollum can file the lawsuits against the "Kenyan-born Illegal Alien Foreign National" squatting in the White House right now as we speak! Jason must accept the fact that Bill McCollum is already part of the 'law enforcement' fabric of Florida where 1 in 10 Illegal Aliens come to steal JOBS, while he sits in his office and does nothing about it. Answer me this, Jason: How is Bill McCollum going to raise my taxes to balance his budget, when an Illegal Alien Foreign National has my JOB????

The Florida Tax Base is crumbling and the Florida Consumer Base is crumbling and more and more Floridians are loosing our houses, because we are swimming in a literal sea of Illegal Alien Humanity part of the Illegal Alien Invasion of these United States! The fact that Bill McCollumn's eyes are trained on Arizona and NOT on Florida and our problems speaks volumes about his intentions to continue looking the other way ...

Bill McCollum has a terrible image problem and for many Floridians (like me) there is only ONE ISSUE and that is getting all of these goddamned Illegal Aliens OUT OF HERE. If the sorry Florida State Govt would simply state your intentions to go after 'employers' HIRING the Illegal Aliens, then THAT would be a step in the right direction. After all, the unscrupulous employers 'hiring' the Illegals 'are' U.S. Citizens and already subject to the Rule Of Law ...

I want to see Bill McCollum ON TV setting the record straight on what he intends to do about Florida Employers HIRING Illegal Aliens ...

Terral (personal info removed)

I don't suppose you remember walkin Lawton and his approach to the invasion from Cuba do you? It was hilarious. :lol:

• Banned
Hi Toro:

I am supporting McCollum for governor.

Bill McCollum has a LONG way to go in proving to me that he is willing stop looking the other way, while more than a million Illegal Aliens continue waltzing around Florida doing anything they wish on 'his' watch as the Florida Attorney General. Bill McCollum 'is' part of the Law Enforcement Landscape in Florida RIGHT NOW and Illegal Aliens seem to like the idea of him being the next Open Border Lobby Governor.

If Bill McCollum will take a stand and promise to go after everyone 'hiring' the Illegal Aliens in Florida, then I will do everything possible to help his campaign for Florida Governor. However, in all honesty, I do not expect that to ever happen in a kabillion years ...

The Florida Employers working for Bill McCollum like having their Million-Man Illegal Alien Labor Pool and the Florida Masons, Carpenters, Painters, Dry-wallers, etc. will be moving to the nearest southern State where they 'are' protecting JOBS of real 'legal' Americans ...

GL,

Terral

I recently wrote Bill McCollum with my concerns over his statements that the Arizona Law would NOT be coming to Florida.
Thanks goodness he hasn't seen your rambling, disjointed posts about 9/11 conspiracies and the Swine Flu "pandemic". Because if he did he would have deleted your e-mail immediately!
Bill McCollum has a LONG way to go in proving to me that he is willing stop looking the other way...
For some reason I don't think he's looking for the "lunatic conspiracy" vote.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back