Terral's Complaint To FBI Internal Affairs

FBI Internal Affairs:

An Official Complaint against the FBI and Arlington County Board/Fire Dept has been filed with Florida Attorney General Bill McCollum and the Office Of Inspector General (Link #1) over serious conflicts in the Official Govt Documentation pertaining directly to the 9/11 attacks on the Pentagon. A Complaint has also been filed with the Federal Aviation Administration based in Richmond, Virginia (Link #2) concerning FAA failure to investigate the 9:32 AM ("0932") initial Pentagon explosion, as reported by Air Traffic Control Eastern Regional Offices ("ATC AEA") in the "Executive Summary Chronology of a Multiple Hijacking Crisis September 11, 2001" dated 09/17/2001 at Link #3.

The obvious conflict in the FBI-provided Documentation appears in the "Flight Path Study - American Airlines Flight 77" Report dated February 19, 2002 (Link #4) where FBI-provided Flight Data Recorder evidence places AA77 'outside' Pentagon airspace at the ATC AEA-reported 9:32 AM crash time, which only means that the original 9:32 AM Pentagon explosion has a source and cause 'beyond' any AA77 event. The original 9:32 AM Pentagon explosion (my 9:31 Topic) has never been investigated by the FBI, CIA, NSA nor the Virginia State Attorney General, nor anyone at the Arlington County Police/Fire Department. In fact, the plural term 'explosions' has been keyword sanitized from the 911 Commission Report (Link #5) 'and' the Arlington County After-Action Report (Link #6) pointing directly to an FBI-orchestrated Cover-Up Operation extending from the Federal to the local county level.

Jurisdiction over the original 9:32 AM Explosion Investigation belongs to the Virginia State Attorney General's Office and 'not' the Bush/Obama-controlled FBI. FBI Internal Affairs must start an internal investigation into determination of events at the Pentagon between 9:31:39 AM (actual explosion time) and the FBI-reported AA77 crash time of 9:37:46 AM (Page 27 911CR PDF).

The FBI is in possession of 'no' time-change part serial numbers for identifying AA77. An FBI Internal Affairs Investigation will uncover facts connecting the Jet parts found at the Pentagon to a decommissioned A-3 Skywarrior retrofitted with a Hypersonic-class Hughes-Raytheon Missile and remote-control equipment by military subcontractors at Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal Airport (Link #7) for the Global Guardian Wargames (my "What Happened On 9/11" Topic) that took place on the very same day as these related 9/11 attacks. Your investigation will verify that the WTC attacks were initiated to give Navy Commanders time to convene in the Navy Operations Center (Link #8) for termination during the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike; along with accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts searching for the missing 2.3 Trillion Dollars.

The evidence included in my 9/11 Pentagon Timeline (Link #9) shows many unreported 'explosions' pointing directly to a very obvious and deliberate Inside Job. A copy of this Complaint appears at Link #10.

Sincerely,

Terral ...
911Truth.org

Link #1: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...laint-to-the-office-of-inspector-general.html

Link #2: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...r-to-the-federal-aviation-administration.html

Link #3: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB165/faa5.pdf

Link #4: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB196/doc02.pdf

Link #5: http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

Link #6: http://www.arlingtonva.us/Departments/Fire/edu/about/docs/after_report.pdf

Link #7: Missile & remote control systems added to small jets before 9-11; same parts found at Pentagon - Looking Glass News

Link #8: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-what-happened-at-the-pentagon-on-9-11-a.html

Link #9: http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/79522-terrals-9-11-pentagon-timeline.html

Link #10: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...aint-to-fbi-internal-affairs.html#post2027523

You seriously need a life.

your seriously in denial with your head buried in the sand with a bunch of ostriches.

That's right. How can you worry about little things like "your children" when Bush and the other 9/11 murderers walk free?

You seriously need a life.

your seriously in denial with your head buried in the sand with a bunch of ostriches.

That's right. How can you worry about little things like "your children" when Bush and the other 9/11 murderers walk free?
whats really scary about these morons, is that they can VOTE
fortunately most of them only vote for fringe candidates without a lick of a chance to win

whats really scary about these morons, is that they can VOTE
fortunately most of them only vote for fringe candidates without a lick of a chance to win

its ok. we dont count their votes. we have a system for blocking them. (shhhhhh')

do you think they person reading the letter made it to the end of the first paragraph before throwing it in the trash?

what a waste of a perfectly good stamp. :lol:

I'm pretty sure they just shredded it when they saw the return address.
unfortunately, they can't, legally, do that.

Well, who the devil says they shred his mimeographed duplicate copies "legally?" **nudge, nudge, wink wink**

Come on. As long as they are all complicit in murdering their fellow Americans, what's some silly little law amongst these guys?

I'm pretty sure they just shredded it when they saw the return address.

Well, who the devil says they shred his mimeographed duplicate copies "legally?" **nudge, nudge, wink wink**

Come on. As long as they are all complicit in murdering their fellow Americans, what's some silly little law amongst these guys?
you noticed i did say "unfortunately"

you noticed i did say "unfortunately"

Absolutely.

I just wanted to make sure that none of the totally fucked-up conspiracy loons, like our pal Terral, mistakenly believe for even a moment that their incredibly-long, highly-detailed letters (with their allegedly "supporting" documentation and videos and links) are ever actually looked at or taken in any way seriously.

:clap2:

Hi Lia:

I just wanted to make sure that none of the totally fucked-up conspiracy loons, like our pal Terral, mistakenly believe for even a moment that their incredibly-long, highly-detailed letters (with their allegedly "supporting" documentation and videos and links) are ever actually looked at or taken in any way seriously.

The original conspiracy loons are none other than George Bush, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and John Ashcroft saying that this EMPTY HOLE (my Flight 93 Topic) ...

93crash2.jpg

... is a crashed 100-ton Jetliner taken down by people like this:

BushieBadGuys.jpg

Their Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES are people like 'you' who believe that nonsense and utter STUPIDITY (#7-10). Here is the deal for you Loyal Bushie/Obama LIARS running diversion for Inside-job Murderers of Innocent Americans:

You want to pooh-pooh my Letters and Complaints to Govt Officials (Inspector General, FAA, FBI, Arlington County Board/Fire Dept) using the Official Govt Documentation (my Topic) as evidence that 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job (my Topic), but even the secrets of men will be judged according to what the Apostle Paul calls 'my gospel' (Rom. 2:16). Scripture says:

"14For (A)God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil." Ecc. 12:14.
God will hold those accountable for every evil deed in the murdering of innocent Americans on 9/11 'and' every one of you who hide 'the' 911Truth in your own unrighteousness. You have had 'your' chance to stand with the son of man testifying about 'the' 911Truth, but you shall be judged by "your own Loyal Bushie words."

Even the fool has sense enough to remain silent and appear wise to somebody, but for 'you' (and your cohorts) it is already too late ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Lia:

The original conspiracy loons are * * * * [The unduly long-winded babble of the lunatic GL has been snipped in this quote for the collective comfort of all USMB members who might stumble upon GL's incoherent gibberish.]

GL,

Terral
:tomato:

:ahole-1:

So all those people on US route 1 and 395 that saw the plane,were hallucinating?The families of the people on board,they got to each and everyone of them,and convinced them not to talk,and they are still in hiding,or did they just rub them out??

%%$$#@! WOW

Hi Lia:

The original conspiracy loons are none other than George Bush, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and John Ashcroft saying that this EMPTY HOLE (my Flight 93 Topic) ...

93crash2.jpg

... is a crashed 100-ton Jetliner taken down by people like this:

BushieBadGuys.jpg

Their Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES are people like 'you' who believe that nonsense and utter STUPIDITY (#7-10). Here is the deal for you Loyal Bushie/Obama LIARS running diversion for Inside-job Murderers of Innocent Americans:

You want to pooh-pooh my Letters and Complaints to Govt Officials (Inspector General, FAA, FBI, Arlington County Board/Fire Dept) using the Official Govt Documentation (my Topic) as evidence that 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job (my Topic), but even the secrets of men will be judged according to what the Apostle Paul calls 'my gospel' (Rom. 2:16). Scripture says:

"14For (A)God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil." Ecc. 12:14.
God will hold those accountable for every evil deed in the murdering of innocent Americans on 9/11 'and' every one of you who hide 'the' 911Truth in your own unrighteousness. You have had 'your' chance to stand with the son of man testifying about 'the' 911Truth, but you shall be judged by "your own Loyal Bushie words."

Even the fool has sense enough to remain silent and appear wise to somebody, but for 'you' (and your cohorts) it is already too late ...

GL,

Terral

Why should anyone believe a word of what you say when your predictions NEVER come to pass or when you admit to things like this:

The short of a long story is that I definitely got carried away by all of the fear-mongering H1N1 propaganda,

You'll never be taken seriously. Sorry, it's just fact. Cry wolf to many times and you look like a fool. In your case the wolf never comes.

GL,

Gamolon

Forum List

Back