Terral's BP Gulf Oil Spill Solution

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to Governor Charlie Crist, Governor Bobby Jindal, Congressman Young, Bill Nelson and British Petroleum Representatives:

My name is Terral L. Croft, President and CEO of Terral Corporation in St. Petersburg, FL 33714 and I am monitoring your efforts to stop the flow of oil into the Gulf of Mexico with great interest. My corporation has been patent pending on the very technology you need to solve this problem known as "Pressure-Sheath Technology" (my USMB Topic). Attached to this email is a four-page presentation for doctors that shows how Pressure-Sheath Technology has application all over the human body.

BPSpillSolution.jpg

Pressure-Sheath Technology utilizes dilator cuffs attached to endoscopes and probes allowing surgeons to manipulate 'Controlled Pressurized Environment's' (CPE's) and remove all of a patient's kidney or gall stones in a single operation. British Petroleum can attach a series of five (5) dilator cuffs (see BP Spill Solution Diagram) to a single five-foot cylindrical shaft (sheath = 5/8th's inside diameter of broken pipe) for insertion into the 20 to 22-inch broken pipe. The rear end of the five-foot sheath is threaded on the outside to accommodate a male coupling and new supply line to the surface, which will allow BP to pump oil into a waiting tanker if needed. This temporary countermeasure will allow BP to close the gate in increments to reduce pressure from the high-pressure fluid column in stages, until the flow can finally be stopped.

The high-pressure flow must be curtailed in stages to avoid catastrophic damage to the area surrounding the exit location on the gulf floor. Once the flow is stopped, and the gate mechanism is closed, then BP can make attempts to thread the outer 22-inch pipe to receive an outer coupling for resuming normal operation of the well. Once the flow is stopped from the activated fluid column, a remote press pack can be sent through the gate and dilated between the five-foot pressure sheath and the reservoir. The five-foot pressure sheath is removed, the new coupling and line are attached, and the remote press pack is deflated and retrieved at the surface.

Please write ... for more information. I am looking for a co-patent partner willing to do the research and development required to bring this advanced technology to market for this kind of emergency and for providing advanced health care methods and devices to a global market.

Sincerely,

Terral (personal info removed)

Last edited:
Greetings to Governor Charlie Crist, Governor Bobby Jindal, Congressman Young, Bill Nelson and British Petroleum Representatives:

My name is Terral L. Croft, President and CEO of Terral Corporation in St. Petersburg, FL 33714 and I am monitoring your efforts to stop the flow of oil into the Gulf of Mexico with great interest. My corporation has been patent pending on the very technology you need to solve this problem known as "Pressure-Sheath Technology" (my USMB Topic). Attached to this email is a four-page presentation for doctors that shows how Pressure-Sheath Technology has application all over the human body.

BPSpillSolution.jpg

Pressure-Sheath Technology utilizes dilator cuffs attached to endoscopes and probes allowing surgeons to manipulate 'Controlled Pressurized Environment's' (CPE's) and remove all of a patient's kidney or gall stones in a single operation. British Petroleum can attach a series of five (5) dilator cuffs (see BP Spill Solution Diagram) to a single five-foot cylindrical shaft (sheath = 5/8th's inside diameter of broken pipe) for insertion into the 20 to 22-inch broken pipe. The rear end of the five-foot sheath is threaded on the outside to accommodate a male coupling and new supply line to the surface, which will allow BP to pump oil into a waiting tanker if needed. This temporary countermeasure will allow BP to close the gate in increments to reduce pressure from the high-pressure fluid column in stages, until the flow can finally be stopped.

The high-pressure flow must be curtailed in stages to avoid catastrophic damage to the area surrounding the exit location on the gulf floor. Once the flow is stopped, and the gate mechanism is closed, then BP can make attempts to thread the outer 22-inch pipe to receive an outer coupling for resuming normal operation of the well. Once the flow is stopped from the activated fluid column, a remote press pack can be sent through the gate and dilated between the five-foot pressure sheath and the reservoir. The five-foot pressure sheath is removed, the new coupling and line are attached, and the remote press pack is deflated and retrieved at the surface.

Please write ... for more information. I am looking for a co-patent partner willing to do the research and development required to bring this advanced technology to market for this kind of emergency and for providing advanced health care methods and devices to a global market.

Sincerely,

You realize that you did not remove ALL of your personal info...Mr. Croft.

:lol:

BPSpillSolution.jpg

Sincerely,

They can't thread the riser pipe under the ocean but they could take out the flange bolts at the nearest connection point, insert your device & then bolt on a new flanged riser pipe. They should also be able to unbolt the top flange of the BOP & insert your device & bolt on a new BOP. Your idea is getting closer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back