Terral & sillybooboo...

Both from Michigan, and there was a recent online child predator sting/bust there....

Hmmmm... Bozo never denied it any of the many times I said he was trolling for underage boys on MySpace, and even REPPED me one time for saying it.....

One never really knows.....

Sealybobo probably tried to beat up some young gangbangers and got his face blown off.

I'm sure that Terral was summoned back to the Mothership and punished due to his failure to control the earthlings.

Terral pops in from time to time.

I'm sure he's pretty busy out fighting the million foreign troops who are conducting exercises right here in America as we speak!
yup he still posts on his H1N1 bioweapon thread

I'm sure he's pretty busy out fighting the million foreign troops who are conducting exercises right here in America as we speak!

Sort of like the Canadians living in Florida doing calisthenics in the park overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway?

Sealybobo probably tried to beat up some young gangbangers and got his face blown off.

I'm sure that Terral was summoned back to the Mothership and punished due to his failure to control the earthlings.
or
he just got fired, and thus lost his only internet connection

Sort of like the Canadians living in Florida doing calisthenics in the park overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway?

Hush!

I'm going to have to send Terral up to "see" you if you keep talkin'...

Hush!

I'm going to have to send Terral up to "see" you if you keep talkin'...
ROFLMAO
you there?

....MIA at the same time????

Did both of them get scooped up and sent to a FEMA Family Fun center??

Inquiring minds demand to know!!

ckobsessionmen24.jpg

Hi Dude:

....MIA at the same time????

Did both of them get scooped up and sent to a FEMA Family Fun center??

Inquiring minds demand to know!!

No. Dude is not paying attention to my regular updates on the H1N1 Weaponized Flu Topic (link), which for me is the only topic in town. I keep myself informed on the status of the H1N1/H5N1 Triple-triple Recombinant Herald/Carrier Flu Strain by listening to Dr. Bill Deagle (Project Camelot Contributor) and Dr. True Ott (links) on the Nutrimedical Report (link); with regular updates at LabVirus.com (link). Dr. Deagle recently gave an excellent presentation on the Weaponized Flu Virus at the Granada Forum (homepage), which you can read about in one of my recent Update Posts (#252) on the Weaponized Swine Flu Topic.

GL,

Terral

How many of these Topics have more than 6000 reads
Search engine bots count as reads, dumbass. But you're too self-important, too self-absorbed, to realize that. Every post here is on google within 30 minutes, then the rest of the search engine spiders have a frenzy.

No actual intelligent person is reading your idiotic babble. Just mindless bots, human and otherwise.

How many of these Topics have more than 6000 reads
Search engine bots count as reads, dumbass. But you're too self-important, too self-absorbed, to realize that. Every post here is on google within 30 minutes, then the rest of the search engine spiders have a frenzy.

No actual intelligent person is reading your idiotic babble. Just mindless bots, human and otherwise.
i guess he doesnt see the threads with 24K+ views
LOL

Forum List

Back