Terral From Florida :0)

Hi Neser and Toro:

:ack-1: U scary, dawg!

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

Hello

I would suggest you read Popular Mechanics. It has all the answers and ends the 9/11 debate.

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

Welcome to USMB.

Popular Mechanics? :0) My rebuttal to their Official Cover Story Nonsense is presented on this Loose Change thread (here) if anybody is interested. Anyone wanting to debate the 911Truth on this Board is invited to join the deliberations on my new Flight 93 thread here. Please bring your pictures of Flight 93 crashed anywhere.

Good luck, because nothing like that exists, [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]:0)[/ame]

Terral

Last edited:
Hey, I use my name! Except IRL everyone calls me by a nickname... I guess I'm doing this backward. :tongue:

Terral...

I apologize in advance, but I have neither the time nor the interest to go to your website and try to make any sense of your delusions, so I would like a ONE SENTENCE synopsis of what happened on 9/11/01.

It could be anything, such as:

"It never happened, which is what my evidence shows."
or
"The US Government planned and orchestrated the entire tragedy."
or
"Aliens did it."

Please write the sentence in your own word, but keep it less than one line of text. Based on what you write, I may ask a followup question.

I'm interested in trying to understand where you are coming from, but your posts tend to ramble incessantly, and with my ADD, coupled with the fact that your messages don't make any logical sense, I cannot follow them. By breaking it down into baby steps, maybe I, and others, will be able to understand you.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back