Terral From Florida :0)

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

My name is Terral a 911Truther from the state of Florida in the USA where we are wading in Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals up to our eyeballs and the Second Great Depression is already here. I am the same guy from AE911Truth.org (link = search 'Terral') and the Loose Change Board and the Let’sRoll Board (Pentagon Thread, 9:32 AM Explosion, Pentagon Timeline) and Prison Planet (Flight 93, Pentagon Attacks, WTC-7 Controlled Demolition) and ChristianForums.com (Two Gospels, Two Churches, Four Baptisms) among other Boards. I signed up at USMessageBoard.com to share my views on the 9/11 Inside-Job along with my views on politics and Scripture.

I have spent the past few years running my own 911Truth Investigation and would appreciate it very much if the members here would scrutinize my work to flush out any thesis statements, claims or conclusions that you feel are contradictory to the evidence, so that my presentations are made stronger for the next round of discussions on these related Inside-Job Topics. My current interpretation of all the evidence says that a majority of ‘supposed’ 911Truth Boards here in America are run by the Department of Defense (brief TT explanation) using a combination of bought-and-paid-for DoD/FBI/CIA Counterintelligence Disinformation Operatives that includes the Loose Change Board, JREF Board, 911TruthMovement Board, Let’sRoll Board, PrisonPlanet, AE911Truth.org, ScholarsFor911Truth.org and everyone else running in place and running diversion for the out-of-control Bushie/Obama Administrations and their Shadow Government puppeteers. This is the reason that all of these 'supposed' 911Truther pretenders are out there selling Videos, CD’s, Books and tee shirts and everything under the sun, but nobody among them is interested in what actually hit the Pentagon, or ‘when,’ (my 9:32 LC thread = 'zero' replies) or in bringing any inside-job bad guys to justice.

My work is dedicated to serving ‘the’ 911Truth told by the evidence, the innocent victims of these inside-job attacks and the unbiased third-party reader. Period. I have never made one cent writing about Bible Truth (my “The Mystery Explained” manuscript is free), or the 911Truth, and all I want is the opportunity for others to benefit from my decades of Bible Study and from time running my own ongoing 911Truth Investigations.

If you do not believe God 'and' His Living Word, then none of my posts are written for you.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Because his posts are full to the brim with a bunch of paranoid delusions and religious crap.

Also, I have a pre-existing dislike of 9-11 truthers by definition.

Last edited:
Can this thread be moved to the proper forum? Like, "Conspiracy Theories" instead. Because it looks more like spam, linking to and promoting other message boards, than an introduction, IMO.

Oh and welcome Terral.

You seem like a proper nutcase! So welcome! More the merrier... and ... every court needs its clown... I'm sure I'll laugh my knickers off a bunch of times after reading some of your posts... I'm already looking forward to it! ;)

Hi PoliticalChic,Catz, Xisted, and Midnight:

Welcome. I have a line of makeup that could help you with those green wrinkles.

I am kind of old, so any help you can offer is much appreciated. :0)

You've been here a day and I already hate you.

Already? Hate is a strong word for someone that has been around for one day.

Because his posts are full to the brim with a bunch of paranoid delusions and religious crap.

Also, I have a pre-existing dislike of 9-11 truthers by definition.

These are Catz’s conclusions based upon your already-developed ‘hatred’ from someone who thinks that a band of these people (pic) pulled off the 9/11 attacks ‘and’ from someone who considers my Christian work to be ‘religious crap.’ As already stated above:

If you do not believe God 'and' His Living Word, then none of my posts are written for you.

If hating 911Truthers and bible thumpers makes the Catz happy, then I am more than happy to be tossed into your hate pile. Thank you kindly for the warm welcome . . .

Welcome, but you should know that catzmeow hates you. :eusa_shhh:

She needs to take a number and get in back of a long line. :0)

Does it seem like I'm becoming a misanthrope?

Misanthrope? Hating humanity in general?

Perhaps, but writing on Page 1 of my Introduction Thread on your ‘hatred’ topic points to hating something. :0)

Can this thread be moved to the proper forum? Like, "Conspiracy Theories" instead. Because it looks more like spam, linking to and promoting other message boards, than an introduction, IMO.

Oh and welcome Terral.

No. Why? You guys are chit-chatting on my Introduction Thread in the “Introduce Yourself” section of this fine USMessageBoard.com Message Board! I am a ‘911Truther’ and a self-proclaimed Bible Thumper (see my 911Truth blog description from signature) with 911Truth Posts and Bible Posts all over the internet, so obviously ‘my introduction’ will include information about ‘my’ work that appears on those other Message Boards. If you are not the 911Truther or Bible Thumper type, then obviously my work might seem at least a little bit objectionable ‘to you.’ However, I cannot imagine heading over to ‘your’ Introduction Thread to begin ranting about ‘my hatred’ for other registered members who would rather write on other topics that I feel are unimportant from my 911Truther/Bible Thumper perspective.

And yes, those among specific groups will like to add the little red doohickeys under my Rep Power, because I tend to write on topics that are typically controversial where my practice is to take a provocative stand to please “God” rather than mere men. Galatians 1:10. However, these readers should also realize that Catz and others have made up their minds to play their ‘hatred’ card, before I even had the ability to include links in my posts here; which says MUCH more about you guys than anyone here.

The big difference that I can see right off the bat is that my real name is “Terral” and my name was given by my mommy at birth, but you guys are all hiding behind names like Catz and Midnight Marauder; which again says much more about you guys and your real ‘credibility’ than anyone here. Thank you all for taking the time to write,

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back