Terral: An alien just burst out of my chest

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Could you help explain this to me?

Do you think it is related to my abduction and probing?

Will the wound in my chest where the alien munched it's way out heal? Would you recommend using an antibiotic ointment?

The alien crawled under the sofa and it's moist, slimy skin is covered with dust bunnies. Will this cause the alien harm? Should I rinse it's skin with warm water?

Thank you.

Your brother in Christ,
xotoxi

:eek:

url

Will the wound in my chest where the alien munched it's way out heal? Would you recommend using an antibiotic ointment?

The alien crawled under the sofa and it's moist, slimy skin is covered with dust bunnies. Will this cause the alien harm? Should I rinse it's skin with warm water?

Thank you.

Your brother in Christ,
xotoxi

I highly recommend antibiotic ointment all around!

Good Lord! Have you seen a doctor, doctor!!!??? Doctor, what is your diagnosis of yourself? Are you sure that slimy portruding being from another planet coming out of your chest isn't just psychosomatic? Do you amoxicillin? Viocodin? I have this great online pharmacy in Belize that will get you anything you need, doctor!

Why thankies, Robert_Stephens. Nice to meetcha. Have not seen you do up an intro thread yet.

BTW, it is customary to "friend" a USMB-er nicked Dante.

Any questions about this joint, he can answer, and that can be handy. You will prolly want to get to know him well.

Peace out.

Why thankies, Robert_Stephens. Nice to meetcha. Have not seen you do up an intro thread yet.

Any questions about this joint, he can answer, and that can be handy. You will prolly want to get to know him well.

Peace out.

Is that so...? :popcorn:

Peace out.

Thank you. This is my 4th day here and it is fun. Good questions over in the Science and Technology thread. Thank you for the kind welcome.

This is me as of last Saturday here in New Mexico:

166610_181791985189457_100000759716724_361604_4626829_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Xotoxi:

Sure!

nibiru1.jpg

The evidence says a planetary alignment is going to happen on March 15, 2011 (upper right + lower left = my topic) that includes a massive brown dwarf nearing for a once-in-3600-year orbit around the sun.

The brown dwarf is expected to break through the solar ecliptic plane to begin influencing the earth from the northern hemisphere on March 4, 2011 (upper left). A good time line of events is explained here. Another good post (here) lays out fifteen symptoms of an approaching brown dwarf-like body that Xotoxi cannot explain.

GL,

Terral

Thank you.

Your brother in Christ,
xotoxi

Don't let it out of your site. Trap it with a laundry basket or something like that. Feed it crackers and occasionally squirt it with some gatorade, which it will absorb through its subcutaneous tissue.

Speaking of its skin, ironically, that slimy residue also happens to be a topical treatment that heals gaping wounds in the upper torso area. It will heal on its own without any additional treatment--so doesn't listen to Valeri, she doesn't know what she's talking about. :cuckoo:

And if it bites you, you will experience slight to moderate swelling in the penile are. Seek immediate medical attention if it lasts longer than 4 hours.

Thank you.

Your brother in Christ,
xotoxi

so now you getting a medicaid card for your anchor baby?

Forum List

Back