Terminator 4: Salvation

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
TERMINATOR SALVATION on Yahoo! Movies

The movie looks awesome! I can't wait to see it! I haven't said that about a movie in a long time! I was a huge fan of all 3 terminator movies. The wife isn't big on movies like this, so I going with 2 of my buddies that I saw T2 with! I guess its kind of like a nerd's gay reunion (something about going to the movie with other guys seems well gay to me), but that type of thing doesn't matter anymore!

T2 was back in 1991! Man that seems like ages ago. I was in Junior High. The movie theather I went to see T2 at is now a Xsports health club. Scary!

It is about time they did it, I just hope they don't try to "soften" it up like they have been with too many sci-fi.

It is about time they did it, I just hope they don't try to "soften" it up like they have been with too many sci-fi.

I don't think they will, from every clip I have seen the movie looks top-notch!

So far I agree. The effects are realistic and not the entire movie, it looks like they followed the story well (unlike #3), and they didn't try too hard to make it extravagant.

This movie has hype behind it and people love Christian Bale! I think it could have an opening weekend around the $150 mark, like Spiderman III and the Dark Knight. I know I am doing my part to help tomorrow!

This movie has hype behind it and people love Christian Bale! I think it could have an opening weekend around the $150 mark, like Spiderman III and the Dark Knight. I know I am doing my part to help tomorrow!

They all have hype. I want to see it because it looks like they did a great job of mixing digital with real life seamlessly.

I am a huge Terminator fan and I have to say this was by far the worst one! It was dreadful! The acting was good, but the story-line was second rate! No other way to put it!

I just hope word of mouth doesn't sink it so far that they don't produce the next 2!

I'll see it anyway, like Star Trek fans, I'll even see a bad Terminator one, just to see the robots kick some serious ass, even if they do lose ... eventually.

My wife and I watch DVDs at home but every once in a while a movie comes out that has to be seen in the theaters, this is one of those movies.
T2 was back in 1991! Man that seems like ages ago. I was in Junior High. The movie theather I went to see T2 at is now a Xsports health club. Scary!
I remember seeing the first Terminator movie in a theater in South Korea while on a TDY. The Koreans censored the love scene in a strange way. They left a little snippet of it in the movie, just a second or two so you know they get together, but showed it upside down!
Now every time I see that flick and that scene comes up I'm reminded of my TDY to Korea.

First, in T1, T2 and T3 all the flashback scenes have the humans using lasers, since well bullets bounce off them. So why after 15 years of fighting the humans are still using bullets that well just bouce off the robots? It was just unrealistically stupid that the humans could get anywhere without effective weapons.

Second, PG-13? I should have known they would have sold-on on the terminator franchise! How can a war movie about killer robots be anything but R?

Third, the Marcus character has the Jar Jar Bings like stupidity written all over him. I thought he was by far the worst aspect of the movie!

2 thumbs and 2 big toes down!

I remember being young and watching T1 on VHS like it was a religion.

T2 was pretty good as well.

Wasnt the biggest fan of T3, though I thought the story line was halfway decent.

This one better not suck.

I shouldnt have read this thread yet.

Wasnt the biggest fan of T3, though I thought the story line was halfway decent.

I like T3, it brought the story back from T2.

I like T3, it brought the story back from T2.

And it totally made sense that the robots stopped going after John Connor 100% and started focusing on the "next in commands".

Haha, poor dudes didnt even see it coming.

New Topics

Forum List

Back