Terezza: "Laura never had a real job..."

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insein, Oct 20, 2004.

1. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=694&u=/ap/20041020/ap_on_el_pr/heinz_kerry_1&printer=1

Does this lady ever think before she speaks? What if we were holding a dinner with a foreign diplomat that she didnt like. Would she tell him to shove it before Kerry was able to grab her? This lady can not become first lady.

She later tried to pull her foot from her mouth.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=sto...l_usnw/statement_of_teresa_heinz_kerry166_xml

What a bitch.

2. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    So, to boil her two combined statements down to their essence, what she's saying is, "I'm full of shit. Please ignore me."

3. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    Nice try asshole. Of all the dirty low blows one could offer, I think THK just sunk to a new low. As if her original comments weren't meant to be a jab, her attempts at sincerity are so transparent, I don't know why she even bothered. What a total peice of shit.

4. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    You meant kick me right?

5. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533

LOL! She should wear a sign!

6. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    And to think, this pig could be in the White House, with the title "First LADY"??? make me want to puke of the thoughts of it!

7. Gem

Gem BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +782
    You know, I'm a young woman with two master's degrees who is working full-time and planning on going to get my doctorate at some point in time...I'm also planning on staying at home with my kids when I have them, at least until they start school...and Tereza's comments cemented one fact at least for me...She has little to no respect for a woman making that choice.

This is a woman who has no respect for stay-at-home moms (or, women in traditionally "female" jobs like teaching).

Statistics show that more and more women my age are realizing how important having a parent at home can be, and more and more of us are choosing to stay home if it is at all possible. Many jobs are starting to understand this, and are changing their requirements to allow three days in the office-2 days at home, etc....and here is a woman who wants to be the representitive of women in this country...and she demonstrates a complete lack of respect for women who make choices different than hers (hey, we can't all marry the heir to a condiment fortune, ya know!).

Hillary Clinton was similar in her "I'm not a stay at home kinda woman" comments...but she had the good sense not to come out at insult the present first lady and then apologize lamely...

Once again, this woman drives me nuts. Being a rude, loudmouthed b*tch doesn't make you a feminst who speaks your mind, it makes you a rude, loudmouthed b*tch.

8. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Really the most interesting thing about feminists is that your only empowered if you subscribe to their plan of being a Barracuda in the work place and decide to not have a good marriage or family............Yet if a woman decides and makes that choice to have the marriage and raise children soley, she is labeled powerless and subservient...And here I thought feminism was about making choices?????????Guess I was mistaken :huh:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,156
    You are very impressive Gem. Im sure your husband is very proud. Its nice to see articulate ladies around here. But then the non articulately ladies dont survive.

10. Gem

Gem BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +782
    Thanks for the compliments, Avatar...but don't think too much of me just yet...I can turn evil and start ranting at people with the best (or perhaps, the worst?) of them...I just try REALLY hard to stay coherant when I do so. :clap1: