Teresa on the Family: My miscarriages are 'pinkies in heaven'

Comrade

Jan 9, 2004
Seattle, WA.
Oh dear Lord, her fiendishness speaks!!!

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash7.htm

TERESA: 'I think men are supposed to be boys always'

Thu Oct 07 2004 22:22:44 ET

Kerry....--->:cry: :whip3:<---...TeRAYsa

Kerry and Teresa Heinz Kerry appeared on "Dr. Phil" yesterday. Some highlights, from HOTLINE:

THK: "I think men are supposed to be boys always. They just go through different stages and if wives understand that they can love them."

Bwaaahaha! There you heard it, folks... John Kerry's wife thinks of him as a boy!
THK, asked if she ever wanted daughters: "Yes. ... I had some miscarriages. I have several pinkies in heaven. I call them pinkies."

Fukken eh TeRAYsa! :clap1:

She's got PINKIES IN HEAVEN!

:moon4:

Kerry, on bringing the kids together after he and THK married: "I played hockey and my daughter played hockey. And so when we got married and were spending Christmases together, we started this tradition of having this broom hockey game on Christmas afternoon. We all got shirts that had the tomatoes versus the pickles on it, which sort blended her thing with our thing. And now it's become an annual thing."

I can see Kerry as a pickle!

Kerry, on his divorce: "I think the absolute key is to make the initial decision that no matter what happens you've got these kids together and they are what it's all about. And it's hard sometimes but you have got to put their lives ahead of your lives. ... She did an incredible job as a mother. ... And she made up for a lot of my deficits and I have to acknowledge that." More Kerry: "Anything negative we tried to keep away from them. I was supportive of her mothering and she was supportive of my fathering."

Kerry, on telling the girls about the divorce: "You have to sit down and look them in the eye." More Kerry: "It was an ongoing effort to try to make sure that they knew their lives weren't going to change, that both of us would to be there for them, and this wasn't anything to do with them. And really try to protect them from it."

Becoming heiresses to billions or campaining for their Father as President are NOT changes?!?

Kerry, asked if ever spanked the girls: "Only once did I ever spank one. ... I don't remember what it was [about] but I hated it and I said I will never do that again in my life."

That's now Teresa's job little BOY! :spank3:

Kerry: "I think children of people in public life do get a burden. And they have their parents lives shoved at them in a way that other people don't." More Kerry: "I bent over backwards never to force what I was doing on to the kids."

Yet for some reason Kerry's daughter, oh so sensitive to public life has no problem with showing off her tits in public.

alexandrakerry2-thumb.jpg

THK, about possibly being first lady: "When my late husband was alive a lot of people used to say he would run for president. And when he first thought about running for Congress, I asked him not to. So he didn't for about three or four years. And I was very scared about it for a variety for reasons. I have lived in Washington since he was elected in '71 and I have a pretty good idea of what happens in that city and what power can do to people. ... So I'm pretty philosophical about it."

Neat. :thup:

More THK: "I cannot change who I am. Win or lose -- I cannot change who am. ... I know there are people that don't like me because I'm married to my husband. And that's just part of the game. If you want to be loved by everyone, don't go into politics."

Or just plain don't like you!

THK: "I was a witch with my children, truly, about television. I used to say you can watch a half hour of television a day."

END

And that was all before Terasa emerged as the lich-Queen of all that is unholy. Her pinkies in heaven. be damned!

And it's hard sometimes but you have got to put their lives ahead of your lives
I've only been a mom for 3 years, but I haven't found it hard to put their lives ahead of mine. What kind of idiotic statement is that? Okay, maybe it's just me.

Does anybody here really want this ..., pig , representing the United States of America in formal ceremonies ? I mean, I don't care much about what Europe thinks of us when we are right, but SHE would make me ashamed.

fubar said:
Does anybody here really want this ..., pig , representing the United States of America in formal ceremonies ? I mean, I don't care much about what Europe thinks of us when we are right, but SHE would make me ashamed.

The dems know she's a piece of shit but they don't admit to ANYTHING that would possibly harm them. "pinkies" ? Does that mean "dead babies" in some language that i've never heard of ?? :bs1:

I do not think that she would make a good First Lady for the following reasons:

1) Her spokespeople, and indeed Theresa herself, have commented on how her outspokeness is a demonstration of her being a strong, powerful woman who speaks her mind. I, as a woman, feel that acting like an idiot (returning after walking away from a confrontation simply to tell the reporter to "shove it", calling people scumbags publically when you know it will be repeated, calling people who disagree with her husband idiots publically) does NOT demonstrate that you are a powerful woman who knows how to speak her mind. A powerful woman who knows how to speak her mind should also be aware that sometimes its MORE powerful to shut the hell up! Theresa seems to feel that she can say whatever asinine bs she wants and use feminism to excuse it...as a woman, I find that insulting.

2) It bothers me...and feel free to disregard this point because it is more personal than anything else...that her legal name is Theresa Heinz....it is not Theresa Heinz Kerry...that is what her political handlers MADE her adopt (she hated it and said so in a magazine) so that she would appeal to more women, and she plans on losing the Kerry as soon as he wins or loses. It would not bother me if she had returned to her maiden name...but the fact that she changed her name for her FIRST husband (Republican Senator from MY homestate!) but not for her second...seems strange to me. Her sons were grown, so she did not do it for them...did she do it for the Heinz $$$$??? Or is the Kerry-Heinz marriage more about convinience, ambitions, etc...then it is about a marriage??? I don't know...but it bothers me.

3) She has clearly stated that she does not think much of the United States, she never wanted to live here, had no desire to be in public life, and thinks that Americans are coarse compared to Europeans and other people in the world. AND SHE'S GOING TO BE REPRESENTING US!??!

4) She called people in Pittsburgh, when she was the PA Senator's wife, "stupid and uneducated" because they disagree with some of her husbands policies. Again...this is who we want representing us?

I could go on...but I won't...needless to say, I don't really care for her and hope she does not become the next First Lady

dilloduck said:
The dems know she's a piece of shit but they don't admit to ANYTHING that would possibly harm them. "pinkies" ? Does that mean "dead babies" in some language that i've never heard of ?? :bs1:

Oh Dillo, I guess "pinkies" because they're fetusus--they're pink!?
So this horrid woman would EVEN use her dead, miscarried children to get a sympathy vote or two. As a woman, this tactic makes me cringe. What a terrible First Lady she would be. She must NEVER represent the USA.

softwaremama said:
Oh Dillo, I guess "pinkies" because they're fetusus--they're pink!?
So this horrid woman would EVEN use her dead, miscarried children to get a sympathy vote or two. As a woman, this tactic makes me cringe. What a terrible First Lady she would be. She must NEVER represent the USA.

Amen on that. You called her on this and I discovered how one little 'pinky' went to heaven earlier than she scheduled...

This is a great link on Teresa and her 'Pinkies in heaven' bullshit:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/4/30/173343.shtml

Teresa Heinz Abortion Shocker: I Planned to End Pregnancy

In an interview set to hit newsstands next week, prospective first lady Teresa Heinz Kerry reveals that after she became pregnant at age 45 she decided to have an abortion.

"Twenty years ago, Heinz Kerry says she became pregnant, and, upon learning she was carrying a fetus that would be born severely deformed, made an appointment to end the pregnancy," People magazine reports in its upcoming May 10 issue.

"She miscarried before the day arrived,"

WHEW! What Luck! :thup:

So thank goodness 'pinky' died before she ripped it out, or else she might have committed murder, a sin!

the magazine says, in a story headlined "Teresa Unplugged." "That experience confirmed her support of abortion rights, even if she calls the procedure 'a terrible thing to have to do.'"

But worth it because she really doesn't give a shit about her own child's life, just her own.

I mean it's not like she couldn't afford a full time nanny and the once a year Christmas with the once-precious 'pinky'.

Heinz Kerry is a Roman Catholic who says she attends church regularly.

As regularly as my own Dental checkups.

Her desire to legitimize her 1995 marriage to Sen. Kerry in the eyes of the church is believed to be behind Kerry's decision to have his first marriage to heiress Julia Thorne annulled, though the couple had two daughters together.

Well in the eyes of the Church, wouldn't that make Kerry's daughters bastards?

Last week, she acknowledged to Newsweek that abortion "ends the process of life."

No shit?

The Church would call it:

"Cold-blooded murder and a sin against all that is holy."

Certainly no moderate would call it murder but certainly an embryo is not in 'a process of life', it IS alive.

Of her religion Heinz Kerry tells People: "I may be a good Catholic, a bad Catholic or a so-so Catholic. But that's who I am."

"I yam what I yam!", Popeye

Imagine what kind of shitty Catholic plans to have an abortion?

Apparently she 'got lucky' and the 'pinky' died on it's own, but I guarantee there will be no release of medical records to prove that either way. I wouldn't be surprise, if indeed she did undergo the abortion and lied about the miscarriage later. I've heard this explained this way from many women I know before I learned the truth. And I understand why.

But one thing we know for sure, is that for this woman, the reason behind the decision to kill her baby was not based on lacking financial reasources, having health issue, unable to have the energy, or time, or what have you... actually Teresa reminds me of the woman's activist a few months ago who aborted two of the three fetuses she carried so that "she wouldn't have to shop at Cosco".

COLD HEARTED BITCH! :chains:

Comrade said:
Amen on that. You called her on this and I discovered how one little 'pinky' went to heaven earlier than she scheduled...

If it's true, too bad she cannot tell that story. Then she could pander to the "aborted women" vote--those who share her (possible) experience of aborting a "pinky."

Ewwww...so LOW you can't get under it, baby.

As a woman I am appalled! :puke: :puke: :puke:

Forum List

Back