Teresa May sings about her dinner party

I'm waiting for Cohen to sing I want to see Trump and Guiliani lose their shit

TDS FANTASY 2.0
Reb only traitors around are republicans led by the yellow pos trump Now he's going to talk to putin the murderer the hacker of our elections, ALONE?? And you don't smell the stink??
So tell me if liberals aren't traitors why do they refuse to put America first?
We do but find meeting with the guy who hacked our elections very un american Bashing our friends and praising our enemies sounds good to you??

TDS FANTASY 2.0
Reb only traitors around are republicans led by the yellow pos trump Now he's going to talk to putin the murderer the hacker of our elections, ALONE?? And you don't smell the stink??
We do but find meeting with the guy who hacked our elections very un american Bashing our friends and praising our enemies sounds good to you??
WOW this shows just how much of a traitor you are. You actually want to negate how Americans voted versus what the obama media said?

TDS FANTASY 2.0
WOW this shows just how much of a traitor you are. You actually want to negate how Americans voted versus what the obama media said?
Traitor??? Like you seem to be, I served too and when I smell trump shit I call it like I see it

TDS FANTASY 2.0
You and Donald putting Putin in charge are the traitors.

You sound ridiculous

TDS FANTASY 2.0

You sound ridiculous
Really? when was the last time you put an American over an illegal?

TDS FANTASY 2.0
Traitor??? Like you seem to be, I served too and when I smell trump shit I call it like I see it
yes traitors like you
Berdaigh(sp?) served but he was a traitor

TDS FANTASY 2.0

You sound ridiculous
Really? when was the last time you put an American over an illegal?
always I'm not or are dems supporting illegals........that is just repub BS

yes traitors like you
Berdaigh(sp?) served but he was a traitor
Trump is a traitor In bed with Putin

Forum List

Back