Teresa Heinz - the gift that won't stop giving

Merlin1047

Mar 28, 2004
AL
Aah - what a sweetheart. Makes me shudder every time I think about how close we came to having this dingbat as our First Lady.

Notice that she has dropped the Heinz-Kerry and now simply uses Heinz. Guess the Heinz-Kerry was simply window dressing for the campaign. Now that Sen. Poodle didn't get elected, I guess Teresa figures, justifiably, that he should be using her last name. Sen. Kerry-Heinz??? :) I'd love to see that!

http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/3/7/110514.shtml
Monday, March 7, 2005 11:03 a.m. EST
Teresa Heinz: Bush Win Suspicious

Embittered first-lady wannabe Teresa Heinz is questioning whether President Bush's re-election victory last November was legitimate, saying that many of the country's voting machines could have been "hacked."

"Two brothers own 80 percent of the machines used in the United States," Heinz told a lunch for Seattle Rep. Adam Smith on Saturday, referring to the brothers as "hard right" Republicans.

She argued that it is "very easy to hack into the mother machines," in quotes picked up by the Seattle Post Intelligencer.

"We in the United States are not a banana republic," added the Mozambican-born billionairess.

Heinz urged Democrats to insist on "accountability and transparency" in how votes are counted, and said the integrity of future elections hangs in the balance.

"I think we should focus on '06: If '06 doesn't work out, '08 will be impossible," she told the Democratic group, adding: "I fear for '06. I don't trust it the way it is right now."

Pfft. Next will be "Well, we didn't want to win anyway."

Fox. Grapes.

Now there is a big suprise.

I expected Hilary (named after Sir Edmund Hilary) would have done the same but for the fact that without her husbands last name she would still be - actually what would she be doing without her husbands name?

Now back to that other gem, what on earth will she do when Mr. Kerry Heinz runs again in 08? Change her name temporarily again? By the way, Mr. Kennedy as in 'lets have another drink' is endorsing his ole buddy for a second try.

So we may still have a chance at having that classy, sensative, well spoken woman as first lady.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
winston churchi said:
Now there is a big suprise.

I expected Hilary (named after Sir Edmund Hilary) would have done the same but for the fact that without her husbands last name she would still be - actually what would she be doing without her husbands name?

Now back to that other gem, what on earth will she do when Mr. Kerry Heinz runs again in 08? Change her name temporarily again? By the way, Mr. Kennedy as in 'lets have another drink' is endorsing his ole buddy for a second try.

So we may still have a chance at having that classy, sensative, well spoken woman as first lady.

I'm going to hang myself now and avoid the rush.

The woman is a walking case study proving the fact that you can be rich and still be tacky as hell and you can be educated and still be stupid.

Johnney said:
*** get over it already

How about cleaning up your act just a bit. And if this is all you have to add, then you're wasting our time reading this type of post.

Hey Theresa.... the slooooooooooooow Democrat, learn a lesson from history

It's 1960, Nixon is running against Kennedy, Nixon won the popular vote but Kennedy won the electoral vote..... furthermore, there were questions about which candidate actually won certain states (something about 'irregularities" in the voting in these states which tilted the balance of electoral votes in Kennedy's favor)....

Nixon conceded and why? Because he didn't want to subject the country to what Al Gore and company did in 2000.

And the Republicans did not win the White House again until 1968.

At least Nixon had more class than the present day bunch of baboons that we have come to call the Democratic Party.

P.S. of course, there's my other Senator Chucky Schumer who thinks that Karl Rove was involved with the fake documents at CBS..... these guys are such a parody.... who needs a joke writer when you have clowns like this coming up with material like this every day?!?!??!

winston churchi said:
Hillary Clinton was born October 26, 1947.

Sir Edmund Hillary climbed Mt Everest on May 29, 1953

How is it that her parents could look almost 6 years into the future and know enough to name their daughter after the man who was going to conquer the world's highest mountain? In 1947 Edmund Hillary was still living in obscurity...

Gee..... do you think Hillary Clinton was caught telling a lie? No, I'm sure she had psychic parents instead!

Johnney said:

LOL - okay, okay. I wasn't trying to be school marmish and I don't faint at the sight of something vulgar. It's just that when such words are used merely to fill up space, then they become inappropriate.

All I ask is that if you're going to post some shit, at least have it help to make your point.

Merlin1047 said:
All I ask is that if you're going to post some shit, at least have it help to make your point.

Like this... example: I'd slap that heinz bitch, but shit splatters.

See how that works?

Merlin1047 said:
LOL - okay, okay. I wasn't trying to be school marmish and I don't faint at the sight of something vulgar. It's just that when such words are used merely to fill up space, then they become inappropriate.

but the point was that that mantra keeps coming up. pretty under the skin after how many years?

Johnney said:
but the point was that that mantra keeps coming up. pretty under the skin after how many years?

Well you better get used to it. When we're handed a really neat toy like Teresa, we're going to play with it for a while.

Hey y'all wanna hear something funny as hell about ol'Teresa Heinz?

Well you know that her and traitor John were bitching about outsourcing, go into your local market next time and check out some of their products.....yes the catsup is made in Pittsburgh but the rest.....thats right made in good ol' Mexico. Just another in a long line of Democratic hypocrite.

The ketchup is no longer made in Pittsburgh...Heinz produces its famous product in Ohio, Iowa, and California. :(

Forum List

Back