Tenth One Wins

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth
Someone posts a color like yellow, blue or brilliant azure, and if we get ten posts in a row of the same word or words of the same color, the tenth person wins.

You can post anything you want, not post a color at all or post a different color. The post can have other comments or things but only if it contains the color matching the previous post will it count as one of the ten.

Example:

blue
blue
blue...

If the color has two or more words, all words must match.

Two posts in a row of the same person or having more than one color doesn't count, and we have to start again.

Since someone might be reluctant to make the ninth matching post making it impossible for them to win, I will make this rule... If you make the ninth post, you can win the third day. Like if he or she makes it at any time on Monday, the same person can match it on Wednesday and declare his or herself "a winner".

If you want to keep playing, we can have more winners after that.

Red, coral, salmon, brick, deep, candy apple, cerise, crimson, rose, magenta, ruby.

Someone posts a color like yellow, blue or brilliant azure, and if we get ten posts in a row of the same word or words of the same color, the tenth person wins.

You can post anything you want, not post a color at all or post a different color. The post can have other comments or things but only if it contains the color matching the previous post will it count as one of the ten.

Example:

blue
blue
blue...

If the color has two or more words, all words must match.

Two posts in a row of the same person or having more than one color doesn't count, and we have to start again.

Since someone might be reluctant to make the ninth matching post making it impossible for them to win, I will make this rule... If you make the ninth post, you can win the third day. Like if he or she makes it at any time on Monday, the same person can match it on Wednesday and declare his or herself "a winner".

If you want to keep playing, we can have more winners after that.

If I give you $500, will you declare me "The Winner" ..?

Forum List

Back