Tennessee Woman Accuses Farm of Favoring Foreigners

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
A Tennessee woman has filed complaints with three government agencies alleging that a local farm discriminated against her for being an American.

Sabrina Steele, 28, says that when she applied for work at Pope's Plant Farm in Greenback, Tenn., a man she believed to be the farm's owner discouraged her from taking the job so that he could hire foreign workers instead.

Critics say the case demonstrates that changes to the government's H-2A foreign worker program will make it harder for Americans to find work

FOXNews.com - Tennessee Woman Accuses Farm of Favoring Foreigners - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

:lol:

too late lady, youse bought their votes, now sit down and shuddup

Great work!

There's an attorney in Chicago who's brought racketeering cases against big corps that hire illegals -- thereby conspiring to depress wages of legal citizens. Howard Foster I think his name is. Love it.

And I thought I'd never agree with William Joyce on anything. I bet the temperature in hell has dropped by 600 degrees.

A Tennessee woman has filed complaints with three government agencies alleging that a local farm discriminated against her for being an American.

Sabrina Steele, 28, says that when she applied for work at Pope's Plant Farm in Greenback, Tenn., a man she believed to be the farm's owner discouraged her from taking the job so that he could hire foreign workers instead.

Critics say the case demonstrates that changes to the government's H-2A foreign worker program will make it harder for Americans to find work

FOXNews.com - Tennessee Woman Accuses Farm of Favoring Foreigners - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

:lol:

too late lady, youse bought their votes, now sit down and shuddup

Doesn't Tennessee vote GOP? She should consider this next time she votes. Republicans think its ok to hire illegals. THey think business owners should be free to do anything they want, regardless of the harm they may cause our society.

I hope this illegal employer problem moves to all the red states. Lets see you right wingers defend corporations while they fire you to hire cheaper foreign labor. :clap2:

Doesn't Tennessee vote GOP? She should consider this next time she votes. Republicans think its ok to hire illegals. THey think business owners should be free to do anything they want, regardless of the harm they may cause our society.

I hope this illegal employer problem moves to all the red states. Lets see you right wingers defend corporations while they fire you to hire cheaper foreign labor. :clap2:

hey bobo?? ever figured out where your biggest sanctuary cities are? :lol::lol:

we'll wait! :eusa_shhh:

They're getting smarter. So what's California's excuse?

So then they should shut the fuck up when a corporation does whatever it wants because that's what you stand for. Companies should be able to do whatever they want. Right?

That includes hiring illegals to do "jobs americans won't do".

So then they should shut the fuck up when a corporation does whatever it wants because that's what you stand for. Companies should be able to do whatever they want. Right?

That includes hiring illegals to do "jobs americans won't do".

Now that's just silly. Corporations should be fined big-time for hiring illegals. The problem with Libtard politicians is that they want the votes so they don't do anything. You already seem to be falling into the Contard trap.

Now that's just silly. Corporations should be fined big-time for hiring illegals. The problem with Libtard politicians is that they want the votes so they don't do anything. You already seem to be falling into the Contard trap.

The Libtards will have all 30 million of them legalized before bobo can pass a good solid turd! :lol::lol: and while bobo is thinking about going to work they'll have the job done! yep..

Ummm......wait a minute.........Didn't several of our lauded politicians (Bush Jr. included) have illegals working for THEM?

Nope......not the libs fault. It's the fault of them at the top!

The Libtards will have all 30 million of them legalized before bobo can pass a good solid turd! :lol::lol: and while bobo is thinking about going to work they'll have the job done! yep..

Bobo's turds are PROBABLY (had to say it that way so the rest of you 'tards don't start thinking that I like watching dudes crap), PROBABLY about as solid as most of his arguements.

Runny and wet, smelling of crap.

Might wanna take some Kaopectate or whatever helps with the runs dude.

Ummm......wait a minute.........Didn't several of our lauded politicians (Bush Jr. included) have illegals working for THEM?

If you're gonna lie and make shit up, at least be a little more original and lay it on thicker....moron

a

I'd say,, the fault lies with both parties. Republicans wanted cheap labor, the Dems let them have it cause they wanted the votes. Now everybody pays the piper.

Forum List

Back