Tennessee Volkswagen workers reject unionization

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
47080770_303.jpg

This isn’t the first time. I remember reading reports on similar votes at other sites in which union reps then went to judges to try to get the votes set aside.

Workers at Volkswagen's United States plant in Chattanooga, Tennessee, have voted 833 to 776 against forming a factory-wide union, according to preliminary results shared by Volkswagen on Friday.

The vote among hourly workers began on Wednesday and finished on Friday. The German carmaker said about 93% of the roughly 1,700 workers voted. The National Labor Relations Board, the US regulatory body running the election, has yet to confirm the vote results.

Yeah, the NLRB. Doesn’t answer to anybody and appears to be full of Obama appointees. You can bet this will end up in the courts.

More
Tennessee Volkswagen workers reject unionization | DW | 15.06.2019

Most would reject unionization if management was as reasonable and honest as German management is. This isn't some great point in favor of American style labor abuses and social darwininsm, so don't start a cheering squad just yet.

Proving once again that centuries of inbreeding in the South Just makes them stupid.

This wasn't even the case of the company being against it. In Germany, Volkswagen is unionized and they have more power than the UAW does.

Proving once again that centuries of inbreeding in the South Just makes them stupid.

This wasn't even the case of the company being against it. In Germany, Volkswagen is unionized and they have more power than the UAW does.

American unions are twats.

47080770_303.jpg

This isn’t the first time. I remember reading reports on similar votes at other sites in which union reps then went to judges to try to get the votes set aside.

Workers at Volkswagen's United States plant in Chattanooga, Tennessee, have voted 833 to 776 against forming a factory-wide union, according to preliminary results shared by Volkswagen on Friday.

The vote among hourly workers began on Wednesday and finished on Friday. The German carmaker said about 93% of the roughly 1,700 workers voted. The National Labor Relations Board, the US regulatory body running the election, has yet to confirm the vote results.

Yeah, the NLRB. Doesn’t answer to anybody and appears to be full of Obama appointees. You can bet this will end up in the courts.

More

Leftwing nazi democracy on display examples of it pop up all the time
"This isn’t the first time. I remember reading reports on similar votes at other sites in which union reps then went to judges to try to get the votes set aside."

The peoples voice matter :20::113:

What we need now is a left wing nazi lecture on direct democracy! ....votes and the people voices matter! oh so very much ! so vewy vewy vewy much...... derp!

Good thing you're not a bigoted peckerhead. :rolleyes:

Naw, man, I'm a pragmatist. The sheer stupidity of not wanting workers protections and better wages because, gee, I don't wants to belong to some Yankee Union, Cleetus.

The South. They're still mean. They're still stupid. They're still racist.

Naw, man, I'm a pragmatist. The sheer stupidity of not wanting workers protections and better wages because, gee, I don't wants to belong to some Yankee Union, Cleetus.

And you are still a gutless piece of commie filth, Joe Blowhard.

Different style Union , one works with the company, one doesn't.

Nah your a fucking lazy ass worker, they know the difference between jobs where they can succeed individually and no jobs with a lousy $800 dollar a month government hand out.

Last edited:
47080770_303.jpg

More

It is getting closer, I wonder what the real reason is, Volkswagen wants a Union there.

you got to give Volkswagen credit as a forgein company though and not force it's workers to do something they don't want to do.

again, says the guy who attacks the parents of slaughtered children...

I'm sorry you don't understand what a truly evil cocksucker you are.

It is getting closer, I wonder what the real reason is, Volkswagen wants a Union there.

you got to give Volkswagen credit as a forgein company though and not force it's workers to do something they don't want to do.

The problem, culturally, is that the South sees Unions as a Northern thing. The Labor Movement happened in the North, and because the inbreds in the south have a caste system where a union would make the black man equal to the white, they are against it.

The thing is, in Germany, unions were kind of imposed on them as part of the post-war reconstruction. Without Republicans and Inbred Southerners to object, the New Dealers went into Japan and Germany and set up the kind of social democracy they wanted for this country but could never entirely get.

Kind of part of the reason why German and Japanese Automakers ate the Big Three's Lunch back in the 1970's.

again, says the guy who attacks the parents of slaughtered children...

I'm sorry you don't understand what a truly evil cocksucker you are.

The problem, culturally, is that the South sees Unions as a Northern thing. The Labor Movement happened in the North, and because the inbreds in the south have a caste system where a union would make the black man equal to the white, they are against it.

The thing is, in Germany, unions were kind of imposed on them as part of the post-war reconstruction. Without Republicans and Inbred Southerners to object, the New Dealers went into Japan and Germany and set up the kind of social democracy they wanted for this country but could never entirely get.

Kind of part of the reason why German and Japanese Automakers ate the Big Three's Lunch back in the 1970's.

Once again you lazy fucking ass worker, Unions are not the same in America as in Europe, one works with the company, one could give a rats ass if a company closes, (like you) see hostess a few years ago

And LMFAO those Union workers got blackballed and hostess refused to hire them back.

Once again you lazy fucking ass worker, Unions are not the same in America as in Europe, one works with the company, one could give a rats ass if a company closes, (like you) see hostess a few years ago

actually, you are confused as to what happened at Hostess.

What happened at Hostess is that the Hedge Funds looted them for every penny they could get out of them, and demanded the workers take pay cut after pay cut. Then they declared bankruptcy and screwed their creditors... Right out of the Mitt ROmney playbook.

Yeah, the unions in Europe work with the companies, because they have a say in how the companies are run.

What happened at Hostess is that the Hedge Funds looted them for every penny they could get out of them, and demanded the workers take pay cut after pay cut. Then they declared bankruptcy and screwed their creditors... Right out of the Mitt ROmney playbook.

Yeah, the unions in Europe work with the companies, because they have a say in how the companies are run.

I am not confused the Union boss could of gave a damn if it closed and put 5,000 non Union workers out of a job.

It did

It opened back up a few years later

The Union employees got black balled

Ha ha ha.

Wait so you telling us the Unions in America don't have a say in how they are run?

Who are you kidding..

Hey, you can’t talk to that lyin’ son of a bitch like that!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back