Tennessee Seeks tonBar Same Sex Marriage

Is this really the best that you can do to discredit sane sex marriage. ? Holy shit it is!
Are the words of an individual who actually lived through it the best I can do? Yes. Yes it is. In fact, it’s the best anyone can do. Actual real life experience trumps academic theory, my triggered little snowflake.
Really? This is about you? I feel for you . I really do. But you know what? I had a shitty childhood too, and I was raised by a mom and a dad. Your story is, in no way, a case against same sex marriage or parenting by same sex couples for the reason that I stated above. As I suspected, you really have nothing . Your personal anecdote does not make your case or in anyway refute the reams of data that exists that shows that children of same sex couples do just fine. Furthermore, as I have previously pointed out, using the issue of parenting as an argument against same sex marriage is totally stupid because people can and do have children-married or not. This is just a thinly vailed attempt to justify your vicious bigotry and I am not impressed.

And don't forget, conservatives use different logic on others than they do for themselves;

To them, one bad gay (or lib or fem or dem or atheist) is PROOF that ALL gays (etc) are bad.

I asked you to back that up. It has been-what 24hrs? No proof. Obviously you lie!
God, I love the fact that your dumb ass already responded to one of my posts with a link. You’re the poster-child for not being an idiot hippie. Stay in school and away from drugs. You can’t remember your own discussions and you can’t spell basic words. Your brain is so destroyed, you’re not even functional.
Nice smoke screen to hide the fact that you can't back up your idiotic assertion that gays are inferior parents- and the even more absurd assertion that it is a valid argument against same sex marriage.

So you think liberal businesses have a right to refuse to hire conservatives based upon "right to freedom of association"?

People can hire whomever they want, it's none of my business.

But you're talking to a real liberal. And I'd remind you that liberalism is conservatism.

I asked you to back that up. It has been-what 24hrs? No proof. Obviously you lie!
God, I love the fact that your dumb ass already responded to one of my posts with a link. You’re the poster-child for not being an idiot hippie. Stay in school and away from drugs. You can’t remember your own discussions and you can’t spell basic words. Your brain is so destroyed, you’re not even functional.
Nice smoke screen to hide the fact that you can't back up your idiotic assertion that gays are inferior parents- and the even more absurd assertion that it is a valid argument against same sex marriage.
I already did. You just don’t remember :laugh:

I already did. You just don’t remember :laugh:
:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back