Tennessee Man Wanted for Allegedly Raping 16-month-old Boy

Shouldn't be too hard to spot this perverted bag of shit.

simonporter.jpg

He's married too. How much of a sick fuck do you have to be to prey on a baby when you have a wife at home? Even if he wasn't married, buy a prostitute. This man is obviously a sexual sadist.

Tennessee man wanted for allegedly raping 16-month-old boy

“The little boy was hurt pretty bad. To the point of permanent damage for the rest of his life.”

Whoever finds this piece of filth hopefully uses their tin snips on him before turning him in.
Just kill him. Fuck the tin snips. People like that deserve instant death if found guilty.

I disagree with instant death. This poor kid who's going to be fucked up for the rest of his life would probably like to look back and know this man suffered just a little.

“The little boy was hurt pretty bad. To the point of permanent damage for the rest of his life.”

Whoever finds this piece of filth hopefully uses their tin snips on him before turning him in.
Just kill him. Fuck the tin snips. People like that deserve instant death if found guilty.

I disagree with instant death. This poor kid who's going to be fucked up for the rest of his life would probably like to look back and know this man suffered just a little.
At that childs age he may likely never remember this and that is what all should hope for.
Kill the perv

How in the world can anyone get what their wanting out of an infant anyway? With them being so young, the parts that are needed are hardly formed.

God bless you and the baby always!!!

Holly

Maybe I'm a heartless bitch but that's the easy way out for that sick monster.

Put him in prison with billy bubba who will teach him exactly what rape is night after night after night for the rest of his life.

That is justice.

Maybe I'm a heartless bitch but that's the easy way out for that sick monster.

Put him in prison with billy bubba who will teach him exactly what rape is night after night after night for the rest of his life.

That is justice.

Thats fine, but what's our solution to stop it in the first place ?

Not telling women to be busy buddies and calling the cops when they feel children are endanger?

If a person feels scared for themselves or others they should call the police

No?

(Btw setting you up)

Two things here. First, I defer to the Charlie Daniels Band, "Simple Man":

As far as I'm concerned there ain't no excuse
For the raping and the killing and the child abuse
And I've got a way to put an end to all that mess

Just take them rascals out in the swamp
Put 'em on their knees and tie 'em to a stump
Let the rattlers and the bugs and the alligators do the rest

You know what's wrong with the world today
People done gone and put their Bible's away
They're living by the law of the jungle not the law of the land
The Good Book says it so I know it's the truth
An eye for and eye and a tooth for a tooth
You better watch where you go and remember where you been
That's the way I see it I'm a Simple Man

Second, never, ever, ever, ever trust humans with beady little dull close-set eyes. Those three things must come into play: beady, dull and close-set. Jesus said a lot about eyes, and I believe it.

How the fuck did he get his hands on him?

Oh wait the left has been upset by women calling the cops on people.

Lawrenceburg mom arrested on child neglect charges
----------------------------------This article says it was his son.
Lawrenceburg mom arrested on child neglect charges

Hopefully he will off himself or someone will do it once he is inside

I hear pedophiles don't fare to well in the prisons

Forum List

Back