Tennessee Dems want to reject voters choice

Well democrats do have a lovely history of trying to stop people from voting...:)

Read the article. No one is stopping anyone from voting, they're just refusing to rally around this clown. Very unlike the Republicans that were calling Romney a liar and a vulture capitalist a few months back.

I understand I read the article. He is a Ron Paul democrat which is wonderful.Wish I had someone to vote for like that here.

No one paid much attention because Corker will win anyway.

But it is sad to see teh Democrats goose-stepping together to label someone opposed to gay marriage as a member of a "hate group."

The group he is a part of has been designated a hate group by The Southern Poverty Law center, not just the Tennessee democrats.

So why didnt the Democratic Party push for anotehr candidate?
And I dont think the Southern Poverty Law center is the last word on hate groups.

Isn't he supposed to represent the people?
Especially those who voted for him?

Sure.

Again, that doesn't mean that the other duly elected officals have to like him.

But they didnt not like him. They openly disavowed him. Small difference.
So?

They hate him, they feel he isn't a true democrat. They want to urge the voters to pick someone else. They have the right to do that, and the voters have the right to either change their minds or stick with him.

Sure.

So?

They hate him, they feel he isn't a true democrat. They want to urge the voters to pick someone else. They have the right to do that, and the voters have the right to either change their minds or stick with him.

It isnt a question of right. It is that the Democrats set a primary, qualified candidates, and then didnt like the way things turned out and want to subvert their own chosen candidate.
Nothing like democracy in action.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
So?

It isnt a question of right. It is that the Democrats set a primary, qualified candidates, and then didnt like the way things turned out and want to subvert their own chosen candidate.
Nothing like democracy in action.

This is democracy in action.

Unless I missed the part where they tossed out the votes and forced a diffrent candidate on voters....

Sure.

So?

Just another example, beautifully illustrated in this case I might add, of how the political left believes it knows so much better than what they clearly consider the intellectually weak masses.

The group he is a part of has been designated a hate group by The Southern Poverty Law center, not just the Tennessee democrats.

As if Morris Dees has any credibility at all, the slimy huckster that he is. You should Google that scandalous piece of shit before you go counting on him to be anything more than a self-promoting charlatan.

As if Morris Dees has any credibility at all, the slimy huckster that he is. You should Google that scandalous piece of shit before you go counting on him to be anything more than a self-promoting charlatan.

I havent researched the SPLC. I only meant to point out that the Tennessee democrats didn't simply make up the hate group claim.

I havent researched the SPLC. I only meant to point out that the Tennessee democrats didn't simply make up the hate group claim.

No, Morris Dees made it up. It's what he does best. Google 'The Church of Morris Dees', it's an excellent article that exposes him for the crooked bastard that he really is.

Much like the way the DEMs will block delegates from Primary Challengers at their National Convention.

Including a guy who got 40% of the Arkansas vote. Not enough that Obama wins by proclamation. They don't even want 2 minutes of the proceeding to represent any dissent.

I'd worry if my party was that hostile to dissent.

Forum List

Back