Tenn. Mayor Claims Obama Blocked Christmas Special

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Tenn. Mayor Claims Obama Blocked Christmas Special|myEyewitnessNews.com, Memphis News, Entertainment, Videos, Business Search and Shopping

ARLINGTON, Tenn. (AP) — The mayor of a Memphis suburban city accused President Barack Obama of deliberating timing his speech about the war in Afghanistan this week to block the airing of the "Peanuts" Christmas television special.

Arlington Mayor Russell Wiseman posted the statements on his Facebook page and said the president was Muslim. Obama is a Christian.

That bastard! Not only he is a Muslim but he's trying to take away "Peanuts" from us! I call for Impeachment! :rofl:

He also attacked the president's supporters, saying they should move to a Muslim country.

He downplayed the posting when contacted Thursday by the newspaper for comment, saying they were "trying to make a mountain out of a molehill." Wiseman did not immediately return phone calls from The Associated Press on Friday.

:lol:

Discuss.

Last edited:
according to the Muslim faith, he is a muslim because he was born into it.

I'd like to discuss how the fuck this is 'politics'.

Still trolling huh?

Well, it involves a politician calling another politician a Muslim. And then telling the politicians supporters to move to a Muslim country.

Therefore, it's politics.

I was baptisted Catholic, haven't been in that church in 50 years , what's your point

not according to Mohammed, whose blog cannot be found.

Obama never practiced Islam, so therefore he was never a Muslim. If his father was around as a child and made him do such Islamic activities then that is another thing. However, his dad was a deadbeat dad.

Obama allowed the Great Pumpkin Peanuts special because he knew most people would equate the pumpkin with Rush Limbaugh.

Tenn. Mayor Claims Obama Blocked Christmas Special|myEyewitnessNews.com, Memphis News, Entertainment, Videos, Business Search and Shopping

ARLINGTON, Tenn. (AP) — The mayor of a Memphis suburban city accused President Barack Obama of deliberating timing his speech about the war in Afghanistan this week to block the airing of the "Peanuts" Christmas television special.

Arlington Mayor Russell Wiseman posted the statements on his Facebook page and said the president was Muslim. Obama is a Christian.
That bastard! Not only he is a Muslim but he's trying to take away "Peanuts" from us! I call for Impeachment! :rofl:

He also attacked the president's supporters, saying they should move to a Muslim country.

He downplayed the posting when contacted Thursday by the newspaper for comment, saying they were "trying to make a mountain out of a molehill." Wiseman did not immediately return phone calls from The Associated Press on Friday.

Discuss.
There are a lot of nuts out there.

New Topics

Forum List

Back