Ten years ago Canada stole the American dream. Now the U.S. is taking it back

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The headline is a bit misleading as Canada was never the more free land of opportunity. However, it's clear our Police State is crumbling. The abuses and deceit by certain rackets have decimated our reputation, social cohesion and economy.

We have always had centralized, Big Brother government with the Security Industrial Complex enforcing the caste for self gain.

In May 2014, the New York Times published an opinion piece that sent shock waves through both Canada and the U.S.
It cheekily suggested that the American dream now belonged to Canada, which was pulling ahead in terms of median after-tax income, quality of education and economic equality, quickly creating a buzz against the backdrop of the upcoming 2015 federal election.

The headline is a bit misleading as Canada was never the more free land of opportunity. However, it's clear our Police State is crumbling. The abuses and deceit by certain rackets have decimated our reputation, social cohesion and economy.

We have always had centralized, Big Brother government with the Security Industrial Complex enforcing the caste for self gain.

In May 2014, the New York Times published an opinion piece that sent shock waves through both Canada and the U.S.
It cheekily suggested that the American dream now belonged to Canada, which was pulling ahead in terms of median after-tax income, quality of education and economic equality, quickly creating a buzz against the backdrop of the upcoming 2015 federal election.
You haven't mentioned your own personal problems. Are you back Dr. Jekyl?

No, Dr. Jekyl isn't back yet Mr. Hyde.
Don't try playing this game when we both know how the police are using my wife to railroad me. As a lawyer told me, the best remedy is to sue the police.aency when the do, I sure have a great deal of information. I want to live my life free from the police state, do you understand?

Are you back again Dr. Jekyl?
Huh? I never disrespect American or Canadian duly elected leaders. I can criticize policies but I don't attack them personally as some of you do. That's not my shtick.

Last edited:
All we need to do is ship Canada some of our welfare Negroes and Illegals. Any hopes of prosperity will go out the window there just like it is doing here.

Huh? I never disrespect American or Canadian duly elected leaders. I can criticize policies but I don't attack them personally as some of you do. That's not my shtick.
Mr. Hyde is still away as long as you don't start trying to turn everything into your personal business. So far for the last two days you haven't.

Mr. Hyde is still away as long as you don't start trying to turn everything into your personal business. So far for the last two days you haven't.
My personal business is the business of ALL freedom loving nations and citizens. Canada is a nation in sharp decline and it isn't because of people like myself.

No it didn't.

Nobody cares here.
You just weren't paying attention. Just don't turn your head as your police admire our dishonourable tactics. You will wake up.to realize all who died for freedom, died for naught.

My personal business is the business of ALL freedom loving nations and citizens. Canada is a nation in sharp decline and it isn't because of people like myself.

What metrics are you using to make this claim.

I am curious.

I used to travel to Canada on business. A very interesting place.

What metrics are you using to make this claim.

I am curious.

I used to travel to Canada on business. A very interesting place.
Right. The gulags were "very interesting" too. You guys are forgetting your history and what you used to stand for. This is the one aspect of Trumps inflluence I dislike, he made.anger and overturning ALL norms more.acceptable. America can't lose its soul to battle those who wisto harm her.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back