Ten Year Reunion

Did you attend your ten year reunion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
So my ten year reunion is in August and I have no idea if I am going to go. I have lot of friends from high school that will probably go and ones that I haven't seen for awhile but I just don't know if I want to deal with the others I do not want to see.
So did you guys go to your's and what was it like?

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez fricking Louise Luissa!

You haven't seen some of these peeps for 10 years, it won't hurt you to see them for a few hours, while drinking heavy of course! :booze:

I ran into my friend Missy at our 10 year, she was pregnant with her first child. That was the last I ever saw her, she died during childbirth. :( If anything else, I'm glad I at least got to see her one last time.

Plus, you'll have fun, hang with your friends, see how many dudes have lost their hair, and maybe flirt a bit with that guy you may have thought nerdy in High School, but is now a hottie! :lol:

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez fricking Louise Luissa!

You haven't seen some of these peeps for 10 years, it won't hurt you to see them for a few hours, while drinking heavy of course! :booze:

I ran into my friend Missy at our 10 year, she was pregnant with her first child. That was the last I ever saw her, she died during childbirth. :( If anything else, I'm glad I at least got to see her one last time.

Plus, you'll have fun, hang with your friends, see how many dudes have lost their hair, and maybe flirt a bit with that guy you may have thought nerdy in High School, but is now a hottie! :lol:
Trust me most of them I have seen within the last ten years! From the time I turned twenty one it is like a high school reunion every time I go out. For a few years there when I would go out the night before Thanksgiving it was like a reunion at some places, I remember one night a dance club there was probably two hundred people I either graduated with or went to school with.
My problem is the same five people who put on our graduation breakfast where there was only pictures of them during the slideshow are the same people organizing the reunion.
I think I might go to the first night though were we get to tour a distillery and maybe BBQ the next day at the school because they did remodel it this year but I know I am not going to the semi formal the last night. I didn't go to dances in high school, I don't want to start now.:lol:

Oh geez, they make a production out of it don't they?

We just have ours in a room with a lot of booze! :beer:

okay i didnt enjoy their company in high school....my worse nightmare is one where they discover i lack a high school credit....i try to explain that i have higher degrees but noooooooooooo i got to go back to high school....i wake up in a cold sweat....my point...i didnt care for the fuckers then...i sure aint going out of my way now to see them...plus they have the reunion in augusti....hello mother fuckers...its ft bragg nc ....hotter than the gates of hell....in august

so no. i didnt do 10, 20, 25, 30, 35, none of them....hell i am not sure what is coming up....1971....take away 2009....38 ..damn .....i wont be at that one either....now i just feel old...yall suck worry about 10 yr reunions

Oh geez, they make a production out of it don't they?

We just have ours in a room with a lot of booze! :beer:
My brother was lucky, one of the guys from his class owns a bar and they had alternative reunion because they did the same shit. There is three events, I really don't see the need. THe BBQ is a good idea because that way you can bring your kids and then the get together at brewery.

I'm planning on going to my 50th HS reunion in 2019.

I figure that, by then, there will be so many former classmates I never liked who passed that it will cheer me up enormously just knowing I outlived the bastards.

I went to my 10th reunion and it was fun and there were people that were not particularly nice to me in high school there but there were also friends I had not seen the decade, because I had moved down to florida...

My parents had gone to hawaii on vacation right after I graduated and I took the opportunity :eek: to have a keg graduation party at their house while they were away....it was the BEST grad party out of all of them....strangers that i went to school with that i could not for the LIFE of me remember, kept coming up to me at the reunion telling me that they still say my grad party was the BEST party they had ever gone to! :lol:

So my ten year reunion is in August and I have no idea if I am going to go. I have lot of friends from high school that will probably go and ones that I haven't seen for awhile but I just don't know if I want to deal with the others I do not want to see.

The same cliques that existed when you were in school will exist now. just my opinion.

The same cliques that existed when you were in school will exist now. just my opinion.
I am sure they will.

I got a job in 10th grade so I hung out with my work buddies and not classmates. I had no reason to want to go to any reunion.

Forum List

Back