Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would put her through the pregnancy, and give the child up for adoption

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know what I would do

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Well if shes already pregnant, abortion would be the only way to have her not go through with the pregnancy.

Exactly.

What Boop is so careful to avoid is the fact that she's advocating forced abortion.

At 10 the child is unable to make legal decisions, that falls on the parents. The concern should be the child's health, can she carry to term with out risking her life or serious damage to herself.

Well if shes already pregnant, abortion would be the only way to have her not go through with the pregnancy.

Exactly.

What Boop is so careful to avoid is the fact that she's advocating forced abortion.

At 10 the child is unable to make legal decisions, that falls on the parents. The concern should be the child's health, can she carry to term with out risking her life or serious damage to herself.

My sentiments exactly.

I think a child can get through anything with the support of her parents. But physically? That's a whole nother ball of wax.

My general answer is I wouldn't put her through the birth. HOWEVER if it's later into the pregnancy (4+ months) I would have her have a c section and raise the child myself, assuming the 10 year old's health wasn't at risk by going through it.

Child's health would determine my decision. Ohh and I would probably kill whom ever made her pregnant.

You're not allowed to kill anyone, you have to be there for your child.
HUH ? Yes. Diplomacy is the answer.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back