Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would put her through the pregnancy, and give the child up for adoption

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know what I would do

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
This kind of shit happens in gypsy camps across Europe all the time.

Okay, and?

I'm just saying that it doesn't come as much of a surprise. The only reason that this is considered controversial is because it's ocurred in the U.S. Though having said that, Americans don't have to tolerate gypos, and thus aren't familiar with their habits.

Got news for you. They are here too.

My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding: TLC

They get married anywhere from 15 to 18.

Last edited:
In the West we have this artificial time of youth called the teenage years.

Where a young person isn't really a child; but not yet considered an adult.

When I talk to some of my friends from developing countries.

They tell me teenage years like we have in the U.S. is not part of their culture.

In their country a kid by the age of 8 or 9 is expected to function as an adult; and take on adult responsibilities.

Thats just not realistic in the society we live in Sunni.
Which, in my opinion, is why we have so many problems with our teenagers in the West.

Too much idle time with basically zero responsibilities.

10-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth to Daughter - ABC News

This is a different case than the URL above.

The thing that kills me is - Google "10 year-old gives birth." 2.2 million results. Granted, the same story will be covered by many news outlets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

For the sake of argument. Your child, ten or under, is pregnant. If this was your daughter, what would you do?

So, would you demand that Obama send troops to Columbia to force an abortion on the girl?

What age do you think the holy sacrament of abortion should be mandatory under? If a female is under 25, should abortion be mandatory? Under 18? Under 16? What penalties would you impose on those who failed to get the mandated abortions?

You can't read, can you.

Shame.

:cool:

In the West we have this artificial time of youth called the teenage years.

Where a young person isn't really a child; but not yet considered an adult.

When I talk to some of my friends from developing countries.

They tell me teenage years like we have in the U.S. is not part of their culture.

In their country a kid by the age of 8 or 9 is expected to function as an adult; and take on adult responsibilities.

Thats just not realistic in the society we live in Sunni.
Which, in my opinion, is why we have so many problems with our teenagers in the West.

Too much idle time with basically zero responsibilities.

Another reason why its getting harder and harder to get them to move out when they finish school, alot of the times now they just stay.

Oh heavens........if MY child became pregnant at age 10....or 12.......I would be seriously kicking some ass...my own!
For wondering where the hell I was when it happened and why didn't I prevent such a thing.

But...if it did happen.....I would not let the child go thru with the pregnancy...no way.

Okay. And how about the wiki list of all the young women who have become mothers under the age of 12.
Back in the 80s, it was reported that a 9-year-old girl gave birth. There is unbelievable poverty--and crime against children, which is pandemic, just about anywhere you go. Men who rape minor children are lower than snakesnot.

You can't read, can you.

Shame.

Why do you duck the question?

Since you would not "force" a 10 year old to give birth, clearly you WOULD force an abortion.

So we established that a pregnant 10 year old should face mandatory abortion. Again the question is, at what age would abortion NOT be mandatory? 18? 25?

Where do YOU draw the line on compelling abortion?

You can't read, can you.

Shame.

Why do you duck the question?

Since you would not "force" a 10 year old to give birth, clearly you WOULD force an abortion.

So we established that a pregnant 10 year old should face mandatory abortion. Again the question is, at what age would abortion NOT be mandatory? 18? 25?

You put "force" in quotes, as though I had actually said it. So I'll ask again: YOU can't read, can you.

You put "force" in quotes, as though I had actually said it. So I'll ask again: YOU can't read, can you.

What would happen to you of the left if you slipped up and were honest? Would you melt?

Just curious...

Anyway, when you said "I would not put her through the pregnancy ," you acknowledged there would be a forced abortion, as there is no other way NOT to "put her through the pregnancy." Your handlers are not nearly as clever as you imagine them to be.

What would happen to you of the left if you slipped up and were honest? Would you melt?

Just curious...

Anyway, when you said "I would not put her through the pregnancy ," you acknowledged there would be a forced abortion, as there is no other way NOT to "put her through the pregnancy." Your handlers are not nearly as clever as you imagine them to be.

Nope. As long as you insist on putting words in my mouth, I will not give you what you seek. :lol:

Jeeze Boop. Unbelievable...

I would probably want the child and either raise it myself or give it up for adoption if I was unable to raise it. Hopefully, the child would enrich a couple who were unable to have children. I know that the two I adopted was loved beyond measure... and still are.

Then I'd want to know WHO was the father and what the circumstances were. Not sure what I would do... but having sex with a girl under 12? My God in Heaven...
Maybe it was yet another "Virgin Birth":eusa_shhh:

Nope. As long as you insist on putting words in my mouth, I will not give you what you seek. :lol:

There aren't my words.

Look, you have zero integrity - I get it, that's a badge of honor for you of the left.

So when you said "I would not put her through the pregnancy ," what do you claim you meant?

How would you not put her through the pregnancy?

There aren't my words.

Look, you have zero integrity - I get it, that's a badge of honor for you of the left.

So when you said "I would not put her through the pregnancy ," what do you claim you meant?

I could be 180 degrees wrong, but here was my interpretation of Boop's position.

She personally wouldn't put her daughter through the pregnancy, but she's not advocating gov't forced abortions on children based on their age.

I could be 180 degrees wrong, but here was my interpretation of Boop's position.

She personally wouldn't put her daughter through the pregnancy, but she's not advocating gov't forced abortions on children based on their age.

How would she not put her through it? What if her hypothetical daughter objected?

Well if shes already pregnant, abortion would be the only way to have her not go through with the pregnancy.

There aren't my words.

I haven't answered yet, see my posts, but you're close. I don't know what I'd do.

My general answer is I wouldn't put her through the birth. HOWEVER if it's later into the pregnancy (4+ months) I would have her have a c section and raise the child myself, assuming the 10 year old's health wasn't at risk by going through it.

Child's health would determine my decision. Ohh and I would probably kill whom ever made her pregnant.

My general answer is I wouldn't put her through the birth. HOWEVER if it's later into the pregnancy (4+ months) I would have her have a c section and raise the child myself, assuming the 10 year old's health wasn't at risk by going through it.

Child's health would determine my decision. Ohh and I would probably kill whom ever made her pregnant.

You're not allowed to kill anyone, you have to be there for your child.

Forum List

Back