Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would put her through the pregnancy, and give the child up for adoption

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know what I would do

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
The man who got her pregnant should have his balls cut off.

He's in jail. It's strange, the video I linked is the news report but for me, I only ever saw the picture of the child (who looks significantly younger than 10, just from build and in my estimation.)

This story happened in St. Anthony, Idaho.

That child lying there with a big belly is kind of creepy. In 30 plus years working in healthcare, the youngest positive pregnancy test I've seen is 11 years old. She was an emergency room patient and I don't know what happened with her after leaving the ER.

One cause of earlier puberty these days is obesity. Fat girls are physiologically able but not yet emotionally able to be mothers. The kid in the OP does not look overweight.

A girl in the grade behind me gave birth at 13 (pregnant at 12). This was in 1972 or thereabouts. She was deemed a freak.

My mother was 15 when I was born. That was 53 years ago.

A girl in the grade behind me gave birth at 13 (pregnant at 12). This was in 1972 or thereabouts. She was deemed a freak.
In several countries; especially Africa, girls get married and then pregnant at 11 or 12 years old.

Basically, right after they have their first period.

Biologically, whether it's humans or farm animals; "when they are old enough to bleed", "there old enough to breed"

True story :cool:

He pled guilty.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXqLNqtPTHE]Man who got 9 year old pregnant pleads guilty to rape - YouTube[/ame]

He was dating the (at that time) nine year-old's mother.

In several countries; especially Africa, girls get married and then pregnant at 11 or 12 years old.

Basically, right after they have their first period.

Biologically, whether it's humans or farm animals; "when they are old enough to bleed", "there old enough to breed"

True story :cool:

Ah, yes; it's wonderful being born female.

Most Bible scholars believe that Mary, the mother of Jesus, was around 12 or 13 when she gave birth to him.

Which means she was pregnant at around 11 maybe 12

In Biblical times a girl who wasn't married by age 14 was considered an old maid.

This kind of shit happens in gypsy camps across Europe all the time.

Okay, and?

I'm just saying that it doesn't come as much of a surprise. The only reason that this is considered controversial is because it's ocurred in the U.S. Though having said that, Americans don't have to tolerate gypos, and thus aren't familiar with their habits.

Oops. Pardon me, it happened in Colombia.

In the West we have this artificial time of youth called the teenage years.

Where a young person isn't really a child; but not yet considered an adult.

When I talk to some of my friends from developing countries.

They tell me teenage years like we have in the U.S. is not part of their culture.

In their country a kid by the age of 8 or 9 is expected to function as an adult; and take on adult responsibilities.

And get married in the next couple of years or so; especially the girls..

Last edited:
This kind of shit happens in gypsy camps across Europe all the time.

Okay, and?

I'm just saying that it doesn't come as much of a surprise. The only reason that this is considered controversial is because it's ocurred in the U.S. Though having said that, Americans don't have to tolerate gypos, and thus aren't familiar with their habits.

No, sir. The reason it's considered controversial is because they are CHILDREN.

They tell me teenage years like we have in the U.S. is not part of their culture.

In their country a kid by the age of 8 or 9 is expected to function as an adult; and take on adult responsibilities.

Thats just not realistic in the society we live in Sunni.

Okay, and?

Oops. Pardon me, it happened in Colombia.

No, that's the most recent one. The one in the OP is in Idaho, 2008.

And get married in the next couple of years or so; especially the girls..

8 and 9 year old americans help watch their little sisters/brothers, help with chores, in some cases do farming, in some cases help with the family business. They already do adult responsibilities, getting raped shouldn't be one of them.

10-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth to Daughter - ABC News

This is a different case than the URL above.

The thing that kills me is - Google "10 year-old gives birth." 2.2 million results. Granted, the same story will be covered by many news outlets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

For the sake of argument. Your child, ten or under, is pregnant. If this was your daughter, what would you do?

So, would you demand that Obama send troops to Columbia to force an abortion on the girl?

What age do you think the holy sacrament of abortion should be mandatory under? If a female is under 25, should abortion be mandatory? Under 18? Under 16? What penalties would you impose on those who failed to get the mandated abortions?

Forum List

Back