Ten Shot, 17 Year Old Shot Dead

The civilians in Gaza aren't occupying Israel and are not carrying weapons. You are presenting a false analogy. Your support of occupation and settler violence is vile.

You seem to be having trouble concentrating again. The subject is

Palestinian throws petrol bomb at soldiers, shot dead: army

The usual Friday violence.

Its such a waste, imagine if this much energy went into building a country or rebuilding relationships.

The question becomes, where are these kids parents. If you were in their shoes would you let your kids out on suicide missions ?

But I did like the one about civilians not carrying weapons. So a pali caught on camera throwing stones is not a civilian, you seem to be catching on at least with that one. As a combatant I'm sure you are aware that the Geneva Convention allows for their arrest, detention and repatriation to a neutral third country. ;--) As well as the arrest, detention and repatriation of anyone who assisted the stone thrower or is suspected of assisting or being a stone thrower.

We could clear the scum out of Gaza in a no time at all if Israel ever wanted to stop playing nice guy and responded to all the rockets with a little more than just a wall.

gaza.gif

Last edited:
People under foreign domination tend to resist. That's just what happens. Want to change human nature?

People under foreign domination tend to resist. That's just what happens. Want to change human nature?

And by perpetuating that lie you perpetuate the continued restrictions against the violent elements of your culture.

There is no foreign domination. There is a sovereign nation defending itself. That would be Israel, defending itself against the remaining Arab armies of numerous campaigns of the war declared in 1948 by the Arab League agains the fledgling Israeli state.

So once you can grasp the truth of the matter then maybe there can be peace but somehow I suspect you have a lot in common with people like this

Mufti-and-Hitler.jpg

Who also used every lie and excuse they could think of in their efforts in genocide.

Lots of parallels between the lies you hold dear and the lies they did too.

Forum List

Back