Ten Shot, 17 Year Old Shot Dead

The kids parents are probably dead or in political prison.

You don't know what living in a low-info, poverty-rife war zone does to people. You have no right to judge.

Palestinian throws petrol bomb at soldiers, shot dead: army

The usual Friday violence.

Its such a waste, imagine if this much energy went into building a country or rebuilding relationships.

The question becomes, where are these kids parents. If you were in their shoes would you let your kids out on suicide missions ?
the other muslims think they are in heaven.

if you could guarantee your kids eternal bliss...

If it was one case, maybe, if it was two cases, maybe. But immediately after Friday prayers every week is the same outbreak or ludicrous violence that can only result more meaningless deaths.

What kind of parents send their kids out to die ? Its an honest question.

Can a lifetime of indoctrination really tear all the parental instincts out of someone ?

If it was one case, maybe, if it was two cases, maybe. But immediately after Friday prayers every week is the same outbreak or ludicrous violence that can only result more meaningless deaths.

What kind of parents send their kids out to die ? Its an honest question.

Can a lifetime of indoctrination really tear all the parental instincts out of someone ?
No but a lifetime of being slaughtered CAN..........stop just looking at incidents from one angle only Boss..steve

Nonsense, and the typical propaganda is no excuse.

The pali's bring it on themselves, so the question remains.

How could people be such horrible parents, who is it who encourages their kids to go blow themselves up ?

Although I did just post a video on another thread about a distraught young Arab woman who was taken advantage of by one of the terrorist groups and sent over to blow herself up. That wasn't the parents fault.

It didn't work but it does go to show just how despicable these kinda people are

Mufti-and-Hitler.jpg

So while I have no doubt the leaders of the Arabs are despicable horrible people that simply can't be negotiated with. I would have thought the individual parents wouldn't want their kids to throw themselves away in these meaningless acts.

How could people be such horrible parents, who is it who encourages their kids to go blow themselves up ?

Although I did just post a video on another thread about a distraught young Arab woman who was taken advantage of by one of the terrorist groups and sent over to blow herself up. That wasn't the parents fault.

It didn't work but it does go to show just how despicable these kinda people are

Mufti-and-Hitler.jpg

So while I have no doubt the leaders of the Arabs are despicable horrible people that simply can't be negotiated with. I would have thought the individual parents wouldn't want their kids to throw themselves away in these meaningless acts.
Yeah and the Zionists collaborated with the Nazis and sent thousands of Jews to the Gas Chambers.....so your point is?

Mufti-and-Hitler.jpg

Yeah and the Zionists collaborated with the Nazis and sent thousands of Jews to the Gas Chambers.....so your point is?

If you can't find the decency to at least keep your posts on topic you could at least try and leave off the blatant lies.

The subject is parenting in the middle east.

When they threw petro bombs...........lol..................they got what they deserved in return....................

We have people that do stupid shit in America...........here's their song

You don't know what living in a low-info, poverty-rife war zone does to people. You have no right to judge.
I've been to Iraq Afghanistan and Isreal and the kids are no different then the gang kids here. The parents don't not have to be dead or locked up. They actually are proud of their kids for doing things like this. It doesn't matter if they get killed or not. It only matters that they are trying to make a statement by making trouble.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What most people do not realize is with the warped interpretation of their religion it is expected to fight all they perceive as against them. So no parenting is not the issue, because in the parents eyes their kids arnt going to die or blow themselves up, they are going to kill and blow the enemy up. Which in their eyes is no greater gift.

What most people do not realize is with the warped interpretation of their religion it is expected to fight all they perceive as against them. So no parenting is not the issue, because in the parents eyes their kids arnt going to die or blow themselves up, they are going to kill and blow the enemy up. Which in their eyes is no greater gift.

They have got to realize just how hopeless this waste of life is. The only possible response to some clown trying to bum rush you with a knife is to shoot to kill, which is exactly whats happening.

Whats the numbers these days ? About 180 vs maybe 20. And thats before you count the wounded. Coming up on 2000 pali's wounded and maybe another 200 Israeli's. Thats not a very effective success ratio. Although it will result in greater restrictions and even more economic hardship.

Pathetic is what it is.

No rational person would involve themselves in that kinda murderous nonsense. Its your kids for christ sakes.

I just read an article about 2 suspected Palestinian terrorists who were arrested. They were 2 brothers. One was an accountant who went to University, and the other was a gainfully employed plumber. Maybe you're the one who shouldn't judge, Grandma.

That is bullshit, as matter of fact you'll be seeing the Arab MKs visiting their families again and participating in their funerals along of course with the parents that would get Israel begging not to make another violent funeral as always happens and complain about the aggression of the police.
Hebron has its tension but Hebron is definitely not a war zone as you claim, that kind of misinformation is what drives such teenagers to radical acts.

Let me get this straight, a Jewish settler in Palestine, one of many (usually armed) that are planning eliminate the presence of non-Jews in the Occupied Territories is an innocent civilian?

Let me get this straight, a Jewish settler in Palestine, one of many (usually armed) that are planning eliminate the presence of non-Jews in the Occupied Territories is an innocent civilian?

You are kidding me, right? So now you are justifying the murder of civilian non-combatants?

Shall we say that ALL those killed in Gaza were Jihadists terrorist murders, even the children? Or are you going to be inconsistent and hypocritical in deciding who is and who is not an innocent civilian?

It is a vile ideology indeed which labels innocent civilians as combatants and thus viable targets for murder.

Forum List

Back