Ten Questions About Last Nights Debate

My favorite was how while Obama was the original birther, Hillary started the birther movement. Yet the one attacked for being a birther was her opponent.

Life is so much easier in this country when you're a leftist. It's pathetic the media is such sycophants to one party

My favourite how you keep repeating these lies over and over. They weren't true the first time Trump told them, they're not true now.

You probably still believe Trump's lie that Obama was born in Kenya.

He didn't? From his publisher:

booklet.jpg

I agree that the birther issue is stupid and he shouldn't have involved himself in such nonsense. I'm a woman voter, and though I don't like him personally, I don't see what it has to do with running a country.

Honestly, I WISH he was a better candidate because I would rather vote for the opposite candidate of Hillary. That woman is so shady. I don't trust her at all.

Yes, his scandals don't effect the job. Clearly all the influence Hillary is selling does

We don't know how much influence Trump is buying or selling.

Since he doesn't want voters to see his tax returns.

But his scandals could affect the job- from the law suits against his failed university, to his financial dealings with Russia and Middle Eastern governments.

Of course all of that is concealed from us. We just don't know who he is in debt to.

So what you are saying is that you have to lie and make up shit to attack Trump, got it.

Feel free to name a single lie.

Yes I am speculating based upon the information that Donald Trump has specifically refused to show Americans.

The day he does- we can find out whose speculations are correct.

Explain your actions to God, good luck with that.

God hasn't stopped by asking any question- but if he does, I will ask him about why the adulterer Donald Trump is being seriously considered for President.

So in other words, why wasn't the debate a partisan attack on Hillary

Yes, that would be fair...Anything less means its cry baby time.

Trump lost and the excuses and spin machine is working overtime

Yes, fair is a partisan attack on Trump, CloseMinded

Everything is a partisan attack. Did you know his mic was broken too? That partisan mic! :mad-61:

I think driving the kommunist klown kar in circles is making you loopy, come again?

He was against the War ask Sean Hannity :rofl: That guy will say anything!

He's not a disciple of truth and pure logic like Spock, Hillary and you are, huh?

My favorite was how while Obama was the original birther, Hillary started the birther movement. Yet the one attacked for being a birther was her opponent.

Life is so much easier in this country when you're a leftist. It's pathetic the media is such sycophants to one party

My favourite how you keep repeating these lies over and over. They weren't true the first time Trump told them, they're not true now.

You probably still believe Trump's lie that Obama was born in Kenya.

He didn't? From his publisher:

From his publisher (and you know this- but you are kazzing)

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

The only question is why you keep kazzing.

Everything is a partisan attack. Did you know his mic was broken too? That partisan mic! :mad-61:

I think driving the kommunist klown kar in circles is making you loopy, come again?

kaz kazzing about kommunist klown kars........what a kazzer.

He's not a disciple of truth and pure logic like Spock, Hillary and you are, huh?

And I threw a football the whole length of a football field...Just ask Alex Jones :badgrin:

You think that asking why Hillary exposed our secret and top secret information to the who's who of America's enemies, is not important? The woman flat out lied to the American public for years, on purpose, for her own political gain. And it was only this summer she admitted that gosh, she shouldn't have done that. How is this not a debate issue when the trustworthiness of the candidate is at issue?

That is classic though. A Hillary supporter is concerned about the "trustworthiness of the candidate." :lmao: What a tool

Except she didn't expose your top secret information at all. People in business don't put truly sensitive information in email because IT'S NOT SECURE. There was nothing that sensitive on her server. And her server was never hacked. The FBI found no lies in her interview with them, and recommended no charges.

Bush had a private server in the White House and deleted 50,000 emails. Where's the outrage about that?

You think that asking why Hillary exposed our secret and top secret information to the who's who of America's enemies, is not important? The woman flat out lied to the American public for years, on purpose, for her own political gain. And it was only this summer she admitted that gosh, she shouldn't have done that. How is this not a debate issue when the trustworthiness of the candidate is at issue?

That is classic though. A Hillary supporter is concerned about the "trustworthiness of the candidate." :lmao: What a tool

Except she didn't expose your top secret information at all. People in business don't put truly sensitive information in email because IT'S NOT SECURE. There was nothing that sensitive on her server. And her server was never hacked. The FBI found no lies in her interview with them, and recommended no charges.

Bush had a private server in the White House and deleted 50,000 emails. Where's the outrage about that?

That wasn't the issue, Mrs. Mao. It wasn't that she had a "private e-mail server." It's what she did with it.

Your argument is that I have a car, bank robbers use cars, therefore I'm a bank robber. It's like four year old logic.

And wow, they mark e-mails secret and top secret, but that's OK, Mao's wife says they aren't really secret, no one actually uses them that way. OK, well, I suppose it's fine then.

Your standards are constantly changing ...

Here server was NOT SECURED. Do y9ou have any clue what that means? IT means that anyone could go through all her files and the Clintonistas would never know it.

And she had at least 21 Top Secret emails with top classified information in them and anyone that wanted to look could, like the Russians, Chicoms, Iranians, etc.

And Bushes emails were not under subpoena at the time he deleted them.

Here server was NOT SECURED. Do y9ou have any clue what that means? IT means that anyone could go through all her files and the Clintonistas would never know it.

And she had at least 21 Top Secret emails with top classified information in them and anyone that wanted to look could, like the Russians, Chicoms, Iranians, etc.

What Mrs. Mao is saying is dumber than that. She's saying it's OK to send around e-mails marked secret or top secret because no one puts sensitive information in e-mails. Amazing, she's saying anyone should be allowed to just decide that for themselves and do whatever they want. Makes security clearances irrelevant, doesn't it?

What Mrs. Mao is saying is dumber than that. She's saying it's OK to send around e-mails marked secret or top secret because no one puts sensitive information in e-mails. Amazing, she's saying anyone should be allowed to just decide that for themselves and do whatever they want. Makes security clearances irrelevant, doesn't it?

None of the emails were marked when Hillary received them. They were classified AFTER the fact. This was confirmed by FBI Director Comey. She said nothing of the kind, and neither did I.

As usual you're lying, misleading and trying to pretend she did something horrible, when in reality, she didn't. What about Bush and his 50,000 emails on the private server? Where is your outrage there?

And then there is the idea that he's not paying any taxes, which he confirmed, saying it made him "smart".

If he can manage to legally not pay any taxes, you view that as a bad thing? IT'S HIS MONEY! If he manages to legally not pay any taxes, he's fucking brilliant. smh

TheOldSchool, do you think the repeated questions about Obama's controversial birth certificate and allowing Crooked Hillary to babble incoherently about Rosie O'Donnell and a Spanish beauty pageant contestant with absolutely no questions about Crooked Hillary's decades in government was partisan on behalf of Crooked Hillary?
The only reason the Birther issue is still alive is that idiot Dimbocrats think it somehow proves Republicans to be racists, lol, like making sure the Constitution is followed is racists when the candidate is black.
o

Donald Trump spent 5 years going full Birther. Donald Trump spent 5 years suggesting to Americans that our first African American President was not born in the United States, and is a Muslim, and implied that he may have had someone killed because of it.

Donald Trump supporters want a hand wave to ignore Donald Trump choosing to bring Birtherism mainstream. Because of course it shows what a gullible idiot Trump is

He doesn't have a birth certificate. He may have one, but there's something on that, maybe religion, maybe it says he is a Muslim," Trump told Fox News in 2011. "I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that."

View attachment 91203

View attachment 91204

View attachment 91205
View attachment 91206

obama not releasing it for so long gave rise to suspicion because if he had nothing to hide he would have just released it. So by not releasing it, people started thinking he had something to hide.

Kind of like Trump's taxes.

Except Barack Obama did release his birth certificate in 2008. Birthers just refused to believe it was real- despite Hawaii confirming it
View attachment 91223

Because Donald Trump went full Birther in 2011- making Birtherism mainstream- President Barack Obama asked the State of Hawaii to make an exception to their own policy and create a certified copy of his birth certificate- which he showed reporters and the American voters- again confirmed by the State of Hawaii

View attachment 91225

What was Donald Trump's reaction?

View attachment 91227

View attachment 91228

You can't blame Hillary or Obama on Donald Trump's Birther idiocy.

The 2008 form was the short form which didn't have a lot of info and that's why the birther issue kept on happening. Once the long form was released the birther issue died. obama taking 3 or 4 years to produce to the long form caused all the speculation that he was hiding something ... just like all the speculation that Trump is hiding something because he hasn't released his taxes.

The start of the 'obama isn't a real American' came from the left, was embraced by the right, and grew into birtherism.

"The idea of going after Obama’s otherness dates back to the last presidential election—and to Democrats. Long before Trump started in, Hillary Clinton’s chief strategist, Mark Penn, recognized this potential vulnerability in Obama and sought to exploit it. In a March 2007 memo to Clinton (that later found its way to me), Penn wrote: “All of these articles about his boyhood in Indonesia and his life in Hawaii are geared toward showing his background is diverse, multicultural and putting it in a new light,” he wrote. “Save it for 2050. It also exposes a very strong weakness for him—his roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and his values.”

Penn also suggested how the campaign might take advantage of this. “Every speech should contain the line that you were born in the middle of America to the middle class in the middle of the last century,” he advised Clinton. “And talk about the basic bargain as about [sic] the deeply American values you grew up with, learned as a child, and that drive you today.” He went on: “Let’s explicitly own ‘American’ in our programs, the speeches and the values. He doesn’t … Let’s add flag symbols to the backgrounds [of campaign events].”

Penn was not a birther. His memo didn’t raise the issue of Obama’s citizenship. Furthermore, he was acutely aware of the political danger that a Democrat would court by going after Obama in this way, even subliminally: “We are never going to say anything about his background,” he wrote. Still, his memo is the earliest example of a strategy that metastasized. The Republican tactic has been to make explicit what Penn intended to be merely implicit—and then carry it to its furthest extreme. Soon, the belief spread among many voters that Obama had been educated in a radical madrassa, that he was secretly a Muslim, and, finally, that he had not even been born in the U.S."

The Democratic Roots of the Birther Movement

or you can go to the Washington post from '03 and 5 days AFTER the war started to see him calling the war "a mess"

Hollywood Partyers, Soldiering On

None of the emails were marked when Hillary received them. They were classified AFTER the fact. This was confirmed by FBI Director Comey. She said nothing of the kind, and neither did I.

As usual you're lying, misleading and trying to pretend she did something horrible, when in reality, she didn't. What about Bush and his 50,000 emails on the private server? Where is your outrage there?

I'll let you take that up with the head of the FBI since he said you are repeatedly wrong.

It's amazing, if Hillary said she was a virgin, you'd believe her

or you can go to the Washington post from '03 and 5 days AFTER the war started to see him calling the war "a mess"

Nah, we dont want to confuse the libtards with facts; they might have to flee to a safe space if we do.

Nah, we dont want to confuse the libtards with facts; they might have to flee to a safe space if we do.
perhaps they will watch the 2003 interview with Neil Cavuto in which he said:

"Well, he's either got to do something or not do something perhaps, because perhaps he shouldn't be doing it yet," Trump said in 2003.

"And perhaps we should be waiting for the United Nations,”

The "he" he was referring to was George Bush and the potential for the Iraq war.

Forum List

Back