Ten counties get cheated by republicans

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Suspicious voter registration forms found in 10 Florida counties - latimes.com

Now elections officials across Florida are scrutinizing voter registration forms turned in to their counties on behalf of the state Republican Party. The state elections division is also investigating.

Florida GOP officials – who said they hired Strategic Allied at the request of the RNC – alleged in their complaint Thursday that the firm turned in forms with fake signatures and false information, said Chris Cate, spokesman for the Division of Elections, which will turn over its findings to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

Suspicious voter registration forms found in 10 Florida counties - latimes.com

Now elections officials across Florida are scrutinizing voter registration forms turned in to their counties on behalf of the state Republican Party. The state elections division is also investigating.

Florida GOP officials – who said they hired Strategic Allied at the request of the RNC – alleged in their complaint Thursday that the firm turned in forms with fake signatures and false information, said Chris Cate, spokesman for the Division of Elections, which will turn over its findings to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

Just forms numb nuts.

Wake us when the convictions reach ACORN level

• Banned
ACORN always flagged them when they thought they were faked.

why didnt this firm flag the suspicious ones?

• Banned
this will not be solved by voter ID.

this is a RNC hired canvasser cheating

ACORN always flagged them when they thought they were faked.

why didnt this firm flag the suspicious ones?

ACORN didn't flag shit, liar. They submitted THOUSANDS of fraudulent registrations BY DESIGN. The intent was to overwhelm the Registrar to the point that most of the phonies got through the system.

Every damned election year the GOP dirty tricks squad descends on Florida, I lived there for 25 years as a registered democrat and got purged twice even though nothing had changed about my address or precinct. Sick of those bastards trying to kill democracy.

Every damned election year the GOP dirty tricks squad descends on Florida, I lived there for 25 years as a registered democrat and got purged twice even though nothing had changed about my address or precinct. Sick of those bastards trying to kill democracy.

Every election in my county we always have more votes then voters.

The accountability for the fraud? Promotions from the Obama admin......

who said they hired Strategic Allied at the request of the RNC

there is a difference when the Republicans in Florida hire "paid canvasing" to register only republicans and are caught cheating for that specific purpose while they attempt to obstruct the Women League of Voters voluntarily registering all voters without regards to party affiliation -

just further proof of Republican manipulation to prevent all citizens from exercising their right to vote while paying money to promote only those of their persuasion.

I can't see that anyone has been cheated, it appears the problem was discovered before anyone actually voted. Maybe an attempt to cheat, actually cheated I don't think so.

I can't see that anyone has been cheated, it appears the problem was discovered before anyone actually voted. Maybe an attempt to cheat, actually cheated I don't think so.

In TM's world, any Republican is automatically guilty.

I'm sick of you liberal bastards trying to kill this Republic.

Hopefully that balances out the cheating done by the Democrats!

Sidebar Story:

My Mom used to date this guy who was a Drag Racer in the 50's. He claims he beat Tom "The Mongoose" McEwen in a match race way before he became famous.

Anyway he's back in the pits getting out of his car when Tom McEwen comes running up all pissed off and yelling: "You son of a bitch you cheated!"

The guy was shocked to even be accused! He replied: "What do mean I cheated? What proof do you have that I'm cheating? You're just a sore loser!"

Tom McEwen said "Because I'm cheating and you still beat me!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hopefully that balances out the cheating done by the Democrats!

Sidebar Story:

My Mom used to date this guy who was a Drag Racer in the 50's. He claims he beat Tom "The Mongoose" McEwen in a match race way before he became famous.

Anyway he's back in the pits getting out of his car when Tom McEwen comes running up all pissed off and yelling: "You son of a bitch you cheated!"

The guy was shocked to even be accused! He replied: "What do mean I cheated? What proof do you have that I'm cheating? You're just a sore loser!"

Tom McEwen said "Because I'm cheating and you still beat me!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
odd, I heard a variation on that joke it involved poker players....

Forum List

Back