'Ten Commandments Judge' Roy Moore Ponders Run For The Presidency!

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Roy Moore is going to put his feet in the waters. I like his stance on the Constitution and that our lawmakers are incompetent when it comes to understanding it. I am truly in agreement with him that marriage should be between a man and a woman. The military should not allow openly gays to serve for it would pollute the institution and weaken it morally from within and on the field of combat. He has a lot of good ideas. He would be a good asset during the primaries. America is losing it's way because of liberal political correctness and indeceincy that has been indoctrinated to our citizens by the Obama Administration. America must get back to ethical moral standards that this country was founded on.

"Ten Commandments Judge" Roy Moore forming presidential committee - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore today announced that he is forming a presidential committee ahead of a potential 2012 presidential run.

In a statement explaining his decision, the conservative Christian said, "Basic institutions of family, faith, and freedom are under assault, and our leadership is divided by petty party politics and a special interest agenda."

Moore said today he was "concerned about the destruction of the family and marriage," adding that he supports the Defense of Marriage Act and opposes same-sex marriage. Speaking of the repeal of the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy, he said, "I believe that homosexuality is incompatible with the military mission and will only serve to further weaken our defense capability. "

Moore also criticized "[g]overnment bureaucracy" and the tax system, writing: "Federal government is out of control! I believe we need to return to a smaller federal government and increased right of states to govern its citizens." He complained that the United States is at risk because lawmakers often don't adhere to the Constitution.

• Banned
His positions on issues:

On the economy, he wants smaller government and less spending to cut the deficit and allow economic growth. Tax reform is due, and the nation's needs to rebuild its manufacturing base.

On the law of the land: "All actions of state and federal officials must conform to the Constitution, and it should only be changed by amendments by the people, not the decisions of activist judges."

On taxes, he says, "The present system is neither fair nor economically productive. … The truth is we are being taxed to death while our businesses are failing and our economy continues to suffer."

On immigration, he says the U.S. must stop the open borders policies of the last two administrations. "We must allow willing states (like Arizona) to do their own job of protecting the health, safety, and welfare of its citizens."

On health care, he says, "We do not need socialized medicine."

He said military strength needs to be restored through funding for a missile defense system as well as other modern technological advances.

On homosexuality in the military, he says such behavior should be against military policy. He also says Washington needs a refresher course in the Constitution, because presidents aren't allowed to dispatch U.S. troops wherever they would like.

The nation needs to develop its own energy supplies.

"The federal government should not hamper the education systems of various states, as there is no authority for federal involvement under the Constitution.

And regarding foreign affairs, "America should serve as a good example to other nations, not as a police force to force our will upon others."

Judge Roy Moore

"Our country is in a moral, economic and constitutional crisis which threatens our future and that of our children and grandchildren," he said. "Basic institutions of family, faith and freedom are under assault, and our leadership is divided by petty party politics and a special interest agenda.

"People are tired of politicians who say one thing running for office and then do something else once elected. They deserve leaders dedicated to principle – not the power of incumbency," he said.

On his website, Moore said he is testing the waters, "because I believe in America and in the American people. We can again be one nation under God with liberty and justice for all and bring a real, positive change to our government."

Read more: Trump and Huck out, now a new name looking to jump in Trump and Huck out, now a new name looking to jump in

• Banned
Looking for another champion now that Trump is out and Palin is DOA, USAR?

Let me guess, he's a birfer too!?

Palin hasn't made a decision and you cant count her out. As for Moore. He wants tha Constitution upheld and that means Article 2 Section 1 which calls for a natural born citizen. So far it is being violated right now.

Palin hasn't made a decision and you cant count her out. As for Moore. He wants tha Constitution upheld and that means Article 2 Section 1 which calls for a natural born citizen. So far it is being violated right now.

So he IS a birfer.

That's what I suspected when I first saw you pimping him.

PS I hope he runs.

• Banned

So he IS a birfer.

PS I hope he runs.

The man is not a birther. I have never seen any comments from him about Obama and his birth certificate. I said he wants the Constitution upheld. Article 2 Section 1 is part of that Constitution.

So he IS a birfer.

PS I hope he runs.

No. I dont think he's a birther. USAR just assumes that when he says he will uphold the Constitution that that means the Constitution bars Obama from being President.

Completely irrelevant of course. If he got elected Obama would no longer be President and it would be a moot point.

'Ten Commandments Judge' Roy Moore Ponders Run For The Presidency!

lmao.gif

Roy Moore is going to put his feet in the waters. I like his stance on the Constitution and that our lawmakers are incompetent when it comes to understanding it.

For some lawmakers, yes – mostly in the TP.
I am truly in agreement with him that marriage should be between a man and a woman. The military should not allow openly gays to serve for it would pollute the institution and weaken it morally from within and on the field of combat.

Both of you may believe what you wish, however wrong – fortunately the Constitution states otherwise:

LAWRENCE V. TEXAS

https://ecf.cand.uscourts.gov/cand/09cv2292/

'Don't ask, don't tell' policy ruled unconstitutional - CNN

He has a lot of good ideas. He would be a good asset during the primaries. America is losing it's way because of liberal political correctness and indeceincy that has been indoctrinated to our citizens by the Obama Administration.

Obama did all that, all by himself. Gee.
America must get back to ethical moral standards that this country was founded on.

It does indeed, by keeping reactionary nitwits like Moore out of any office.

What is your opinion of Article VI of the Constitution USArmyRetired?

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

Roy Moore is going to put his feet in the waters. I like his stance on the Constitution and that our lawmakers are incompetent when it comes to understanding it. I am truly in agreement with him that marriage should be between a man and a woman. The military should not allow openly gays to serve for it would pollute the institution and weaken it morally from within and on the field of combat. He has a lot of good ideas. He would be a good asset during the primaries. America is losing it's way because of liberal political correctness and indeceincy that has been indoctrinated to our citizens by the Obama Administration. America must get back to ethical moral standards that this country was founded on.

"Ten Commandments Judge" Roy Moore forming presidential committee - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore today announced that he is forming a presidential committee ahead of a potential 2012 presidential run.

In a statement explaining his decision, the conservative Christian said, "Basic institutions of family, faith, and freedom are under assault, and our leadership is divided by petty party politics and a special interest agenda."

Moore said today he was "concerned about the destruction of the family and marriage," adding that he supports the Defense of Marriage Act and opposes same-sex marriage. Speaking of the repeal of the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy, he said, "I believe that homosexuality is incompatible with the military mission and will only serve to further weaken our defense capability. "

Moore also criticized "[g]overnment bureaucracy" and the tax system, writing: "Federal government is out of control! I believe we need to return to a smaller federal government and increased right of states to govern its citizens." He complained that the United States is at risk because lawmakers often don't adhere to the Constitution.

But he is good with Ahnald and what he did since he aint no queer..? lololol

she'd get more votes.

She also sounds more qualified.

As an aside – it seems now with Huck gone the social right is splintering and desperately seeking a fellow Christian fundamentalist.

Santorum, Bachamnn, et al. will have to fight it out now :eusa_angel:

Santorum is a loon, Bachman is a loon....is this REALLY the best the GOP could come up with? Did Obama really hurt them THAT bad when he crushed Grandpa and Caribou Barbie?

New Topics

Forum List

Back