Temporary Marriage in Islam( Nikah mut‘ah)

laughinReaper

Dec 5, 2011
If you support Islam know what you might be supporting. This is still practiced by Shiites. It's disgusting.

Nikah mut‘ah

Nikah mut
Tempory
Nikāḥ al-Mutʿah (Arabic: نكاح المتعة* "short-term" or temporary marriage) is a fixed-term or short-term contractual marriage in Shia Islam. It is automatically dissolved upon completion of its term. Marriage in Islam, including the normal nikah Nikāḥ al-Mutʿah, is contractual. Mutah has the same rulings and Mahr ("dowry") as conventional marriage.

All the rights are given to the contractual wife while she is within the contractual period. The mutah offspring have the same rights as the conventional marriage offspring. There are some basic rules and requirements which must be fulfilled for a justified Nikah al-Mutah; for example a virgin girl cannot contract a Mutah without permission from her father or grandfather.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcfcuNPE8qE]Temporary Marriage Islam Do You Want this in your Contry Pädophilie.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
This one may seem a little corny but still gets to the heart of the matter.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RraHhOLkOGo]Reasons to reject Islam - #1 Temporary Marriage Is Prostitution - YouTube[/ame]

I neither support nor despise Islam.

I don't really care about other peoples religions.

You should. Islam is not a religion it's a cult. A 1400 year old cult with many followers who are now setting up shop in just about every region of the USA. People say leave them alone because this is America where all are free to worship as they please. Americans think Islam worships the same god as the Christians and the Jews. This is not the case. They think that Islam has the same rules as Christianity and Judaism but it does not. It allows

Rape
Peodphila
wife beating
lying
stoning
cutting off of appendages as punishment
hanging gays
Killing of non believers
Killing of apostates (people who leave Islam)

The list goes on...

I'm just trying to educate Americans On what they are supporting when the say Leave Islam alone they have a right to be here. If you support them you support the above and don't be surprised when their way of life follows them to the USA.

While the concept is not right, it seems far better than using someone else for personal pleasure and then running away from the consequences. Not much though.

Is it happening in America? By Islamic Americans?

If no, I don't care. Although I do find your "desire to educate Americans" to be a tad pretentious with a hemp of judgement tacked on.

Golly gee When they immigrate here of course they follow American laws. I mean It's not like they bring customs like honor killing to America... oh wait,they did bring that didn't they...

Well I guess you support pedophilia. Why should you care if infants are being sexually abused as long as your little world is safe.

You should. Islam is not a religion it's a cult. A 1400 year old cult with many followers who are now setting up shop in just about every region of the USA. People say leave them alone because this is America where all are free to worship as they please. Americans think Islam worships the same god as the Christians and the Jews. This is not the case. They think that Islam has the same rules as Christianity and Judaism but it does not. It allows

Rape
Peodphila
wife beating
lying
stoning
hanging gays
Killing of non believers

The list goes on...

I'm just trying to educate Americans On what they are supporting when the say Leave Islam alone they have a right to be here. If you support them you support the above and don't be surprised when their way of life follows them to the USA.

Islam most certainly does worship God, also known as "God of Abraham."

You are misinformed. Have you ever discussed your views with a cleric? You should.

laughinreaper -

Firstly, on what basis do you claim it is not a religion?

Secondly, many of the things you accuse Islam of is also true of Catholicism. Is Catholicism a religion, or a cult?

While the concept is not right, it seems far better than using someone else for personal pleasure and then running away from the consequences. Not much though.

It's a very obscure in little (if ever) used rule, similar to the Catholic Church's selling of indulgences.

t. It allows

Rape
Peodphila
wife beating
lying
stoning
hanging gays
Killing of non believers

The list goes on...

you do realise that in 75% of Islamic countries these acts are all illegal, right?

Why don't you mention that?

For adult females it's little more than religious santioned prostitution, while I don't approve of it, every society has prostitution so that this exsists in Islamic countries I'm not surprised.

It's what happens with children that I find most vile. Using Muta to pleasure yourself with a small child is a hideous practice. If they don't think it's wrong and Allah's law(sharia law) is higher than mans law, this practice most likely does not stop when they hit the US border. They probably just hide it within thier own community. reguardless of where it's taking place it's clearly wrong. When a so called religion that claims to have the same God I do says our God allows sex with children? No, sorry, not the same God. Islam seems to be little more than a sex club for perverted men. It's time America knew this.

Last edited:
. It's time America knew this.

When people say things like that, you can be fairly sure they don't know themselves and are just passing on gossip.

Given this thread is littered with errors of fact, this seems to be another one of those threads.

OP - how much time have you spent researching in Islamic countries personally?

For adult females it's little more than religious santioned prostitution, while I don't approve of it, every society has prostitution so that this exsists in Islamic countries I'm not surprised.

It's what happens with children that I find most vile. Using Muta to pleasure yourself with a small child is a hideous practice. If they don't think it's wrong and Allah's law(sharia law) is higher than mans law, this practice most likely does not stop when they hit the US border. They probably just hide it within thier own community. reguardless of where it's taking place it's clearly wrong. When a so called religion that claims to have the same God I do says our God allows sex with children? No, sorry, not the same God. Islam seems to be little more than a sex club for perverted men. It's time America knew this.

Prostitution eh? Marrying someone, even for a short period of time, doesnt seem to be prostitution to me. Nor does legitimizing the children and taking responsibility for them.

To be fair, most marriages temporary contractual arrangments.

Rape
Peodphila
wife beating
lying
stoning
hanging gays
Killing of non believers

The list goes on...

Start be educating yourself.
Some Muslims do some of those things - none do all or any and most do none.

Rape - A rape every 40 seconds in the USS of A - Is the US a Muslim country?

Peodphila - Oh dear. Try looking at the Catholic church or the great American scout movement.

wife beating - Statistics - The US must be a Muslim country.

lying - George Bush is a Muslim? Eek.

stoning - Murray Seidman. He did it because the bible told him to. Does that mean ALL Christians do it?

cutting off of appendages as punishment - Explain why that's such a bad thing. The US also executes people for murder. Do you condemn that?

hanging gays - Tyler Clementi - Matthew Wayne Shepard - Charlie Hernandez - Stuart Walker and a lot more. All done by Muslims?

Killing of non believers - Joseph Kony

Killing of apostates (people who leave Islam) - Ditto the above.

SOME Muslims do some of that he things above as some Christians and many Americans do many of the things above.
Are ALL Americans and/or Christians evil because some do those things?

Rape
Peodphila
wife beating
lying
stoning
hanging gays
Killing of non believers

The list goes on...

You've never read Leviticus, I gather..

:eusa_whistle:

If you support Islam know what you might be supporting. This is still practiced by Shiites. It's disgusting.

Nikah mut‘ah

This is acceptable in Islamic law but I don't agree with it.
I know a woman that engaged in such a sham marriage and she's not in much of a position now it's over.
Left with a kid and zero chance of another marriage. Bad news at best.

However, Muslims aren't the only ones at it.
The US has loads of women working horizontally for money.
http://www.statisticbrain.com/prostitution-statistics/
They, if your government is to be believed, "marry" the guy for 30 minutes (or less if he gets too excited).
$50 gets you laid by a slapper.

Now, whilst I dislike temporary marriage. I dislike the US version of a 50 bucks "buck" a lot more.

Will the OP be condemning the US of A because 1% of its women have fucked men for money?

Islam most certainly does worship God, also known as "God of Abraham."

You are misinformed. Have you ever discussed your views with a cleric? You should.

and where are you posting from ?

as far as i understand it, only muslims claim their god is the same as the xtian & jewish god. only xtians claim their god is the same as the jewish god. and of course, the jews deny both xtian & muslim claims for divinity. this is the "orthodox" (little o because xtians have a big-O branch) versions of these 3 faiths, as the liberal versions of these faiths & their non-worshipping followers claim whatever they want.