Temper!

i used to have a hair tigger temper....0-120 in seconds for virtually no reason....

i took up golf......can't play well and have a temper.....was able to get my handicap to a 12....or so.....haven't lost my temper in years.....

i see it as rather pointless now.....giving someone or something that much power over you is weak.....

oh cmon Manu---a nice set of jugs doesn't bend ya at the knees a little ? :lol:

Didn't you just say that wasn't what you were "bent" over? :lol:

Well, she never offers me any moonshine when I visit her at the trailer..........:evil:

If you would invite her over to your trailer, she might bring some.
She always brings some to my estate when I invite her.

I made my trailer into a boat, remember? You dove off the top and your pants fell down? We all laughed and laughed and laughed.............

Then we threw up.
That was the moonshine coming back.

If you would invite her over to your trailer, she might bring some.
She always brings some to my estate when I invite her.

I made my trailer into a boat, remember? You dove off the top and your pants fell down? We all laughed and laughed and laughed.............

Then we threw up.
That was the moonshine coming back.

PUking from moonshine does not deserve rep. You're gonna hafta do better than that....

yeah! Right you were not there checking her out also.
My brother got pissed at a foursome in front of us who were taking forever but he figured they were far enough away for me to hit. THe ball went right in between two of them, they played alittle faster after that.

Hell -- I wasnt' gonna take a chance at hitting those knockers !!!! :lol:
Don't worry when you got big boobs, you don't feel much. Well if someone hits you with something.:redface:

Yours must be fake. *I* feel plenty. :eusa_hand:

Hell -- I wasnt' gonna take a chance at hitting those knockers !!!! :lol:
Don't worry when you got big boobs, you don't feel much. Well if someone hits you with something.:redface:

Yours must be fake. *I* feel plenty. :eusa_hand:
Yeah I paid for them by working at a golf coarse! :lol:
Nope they are real but I have had a plastic surgeon tell me women pay lots of money to have boobs like mine.:redface::razz:

Forum List

Back