Temper!

I would have to say the last time I really lost my temper was when I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me when I was pregnant. I threw something at him and then I left. I like to throw things. I threw a chair when I caught my friend booty dancing with my boyfriend, that was even worse than when I was pregnant. Once I throw something I feel much better.

My mother is always throwing things. She threw a homecoming party for me in May. She threw a drunk gatecrasher out. She threw up after imbibing to much booze at the party. She threw a fit the next morning when she saw the mess. And she threw a heel off a shoe next day when we were walking to the restaurant for lunch. I made the mistake of singing 'you picked a fine time to leave me Lucille' and she threw her purse at me.

Yep. Some women sure love to throw things. :rolleyes:

The last thing I really lost my temper at was one of our very own members.. That was awhile ago, tho.. I don't seem to get mad much anymore...

I would have to say the last time I really lost my temper was when I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me when I was pregnant. I threw something at him and then I left. I like to throw things. I threw a chair when I caught my friend booty dancing with my boyfriend, that was even worse than when I was pregnant. Once I throw something I feel much better.

My mother is always throwing things. She threw a homecoming party for me in May. She threw a drunk gatecrasher out. She threw up after imbibing to much booze at the party. She threw a fit the next morning when she saw the mess. And she threw a heel off a shoe next day when we were walking to the restaurant for lunch. I made the mistake of singing 'you picked a fine time to leave me Lucille' and she threw her purse at me.

Yep. Some women sure love to throw things. :rolleyes:
my mom would always throw water on us we were fighting. Once at the fair she didn't have water so she threw pop on us. My brother and I shut up! Pop could make a good hairspray.
Personally I like to go naomi campbell style and throw my cell phone.

On the golf course-waiting for the group ahead of us to move on so we could tee off. The drink lady (obviously a rookie but typically well endowed and scantily clad) decided to take up the foursome ahead of us' offer to bend over and hit a few golf balls for them while they drooled at what she called a "blouse". It was over 100 degrees and i was ready to kill them all when the "few" turned into several. Fucking perverts on a golf course. The gall !!!!:evil:

Forum List

Back