Temper!

I never lose my temper. I channel my anger so that it becomes a powerful motivating force to remedy the cause.

You gotta teach me how to do that, Boot.

I sometimes channel my anger into a powerfully motivating force to break something or someone. I call this my phemomena my screaming crazies.

It's not pretty and it's not something I'm happy about, either.

That's why I smoke dope, actually.

A pinner is about all it takes to insure that the screaming crazies won't happen for at least the next 48 hours.

Not that they come that frequently, but this hemp regiment insures that they don't happen even if a situation arises which might otherwise turn the rational forgiving and basically nice guy Dr. editec into the scary and somewhat seriously less than harmless Mr. Hydeitec.

Why the government won't let psychiatic establishment acknowlege the positive effects of hemp for these screaming crazies (which I'm sure you recognize is a fairly common problem, especially with men who have PTSD) I can only guess.

My guess is that it has something to do with the fact that no big pharmaceutical company can get a patent or the monopoly on hemp, to be honest.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back