Temper!

When was the last time you really lost your temper?

What made you "blow?"

Yesterday. :lol: I've been cleaning, boxing, sorting, hauling for two weeks now. My daughter moved out in November, just her and the few things she wanted to take. Her room looked like she was still here from high school. Mind you, she'd only been back since August, while completing her student teaching, before that she was in apt at school for the past 5 years. All that time me telling her, 'How about clearing at least some of that stuff out?'

Two months ago I told her she really needed to get that done, I wanted to sell the house. Ok, Mom. Less than a month ago I told her, ''Really!" So yesterday she said she would be coming by. Woot! I called her to remind her to clear out her car, I'd cleared out all of her stuff, hauling it to the dining room for her to go through. She did stop by, but didn't have 'time' to go through. :eek: I really lost it, she is coming tomorrow though. :lol:

When was the last time you really lost your temper?

What made you "blow?"

When Ravi blew cigarette smoke in my face.

JK

I can't remember the last time I really lost it or why but I do sometimes throw mini tantrums when I can't find something such as my keys.

I never lose my temper. I channel my anger so that it becomes a powerful motivating force to remedy the cause.

The towels in the bathroom weren't even.

Had to give the wife a couple shiners to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Had to give the wife a couple shiners to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Question: What's the first thing a woman should do when she gets out of the battered woman's shelter?

Answer: The dishes, if she knows what's good for her...

Question: What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Answer: Nothing. You've already told her twice.

I came from a neighborhood that was such a rough place to live that a black eye on a woman was considered a beauty mark.

My girlfriend and I have our ups and downs, but I'd never hit her. She's not a bad bint. She's outside in the car now. I'd bring her in, but I haven't got the key to the trunk.

Regularly and it can be anything that triggers it, having said that I am infinitely more mellow than I used to be and my anger is hardly ever directed toward anyone in particular and is often more of a rant in general than anything else but still has an adverse effect on those in an area.:lol:

I would have to say the last time I really lost my temper was when I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me when I was pregnant. I threw something at him and then I left. I like to throw things. I threw a chair when I caught my friend booty dancing with my boyfriend, that was even worse than when I was pregnant. Once I throw something I feel much better.

New Topics

Forum List

Back