Temper Temper..

I KNOW he brought down unemployment and I KNOW he ended a recession.
As far as the debt? ;)

Your King is STILL accumulating it.

He also-

Gave Amnesty to 3 million illegals and opened the door to more.
Sold weapons to terrorists
Appointed moderates to the court that saved the right to have abortions
Tripled the National Debt.
Oh, yeah, RESTARTED the recession in 1981 that had ended in 1980.
Ignore the AIDS crisis until it reached pandemic proportions
Allowed South American Drug Dealers to flood our streets with Crack
Millions of Homeless
$600.00 Toilet Seats.

Well, I could go on.

As far as the debt? ;)

He also-

Gave Amnesty to 3 million illegals and opened the door to more.
Sold weapons to terrorists
Appointed moderates to the court that saved the right to have abortions
Tripled the National Debt.
Oh, yeah, RESTARTED the recession in 1981 that had ended in 1980.
Ignore the AIDS crisis until it reached pandemic proportions
Allowed South American Drug Dealers to flood our streets with Crack
Millions of Homeless
$600.00 Toilet Seats.

Well, I could go on.

Of course you could go on it's easy to make shit up as you go:)

Bammy is looking at 5-7 million...
Sold weapons to Terrorists....
Appointed Radicals that will legislate from the bench for generations to come.
Has secured more debt than any other before him...
Has introduced Ebola to the United States.....
Given guns to Mexican Drug cartels that have been used to kill American's.
Introduced more American's to Welfare, Disability, etc than anyone else in History.

I can go on and on and on.....you lose.

He's from New Jersey. They're all like that. They're even more obnoxious than New Yorkers, hard as that is to believe.
No no no no...he is a special kind of ass. I don't know how anyonecan applaud such a nasty blowhard. There are still towns that look like war zones Glimpses of New Jersey s recovery from Sandy - Beaumont Enterprise

Sure, but Obama blew the response, not Christie. My oh my how the rage is misplaced.
You want to blame how Christie governs on Obama?

Sometimes partisanship just makes fools of people.

Do you have evidence to the contrary? I do seem to recall how everyone blamed Bush for his lack of response to Katrina. But now it's Christie's fault for Sandy? I'd love to get into that head of yours and see just what makes you come up with such fantastical delusions.

Bahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........(snort),.....LOLOLOLOL

Christie just put his screwed himself for any hopes of a 2016 run. Does anybody REALLY want someone like this in the White House?

I don't know, watching that video, he doesn't look so bad.

And THAT ladies and gentlemen is EXACTLY how you deal with the big mouthed left, you tell the gutless cowards to shut it! :Boom2:

People aren't accustomed to politicians showing real emotions. We've had six years of president spock, incidents like this are bound to shock the system.
There is certainly nothing wrong with a presidential candidate showing emotion but the candidate has to show that they are in full control their emotions. I've heard presidents and presidential candidates put down hecklers with wonderful comebacks without bullying or insulting them. People expect better from a presidential candidate.

Christie is somewhat on the vulgar side when he acts like this. It's still nice to see a politician emote (well, besides Boehner's tears).

I haven't "enthusiastically" supported anyone since Reagan, thanks for playing.

Well, that's true. YOu can PRETEND Reagan was great by ignoring everything he actually did.

As far as the debt? ;)

At the rate the deficit is falling, 456 billion in 2014 vs.1.5 trillion in 2009, he'll be running a surplus when he leaves office..

Last edited:
They are going to shove Bush down our throats.

And you will be on here enthusiastically supporting him when they do.

You have me confused with you, I actually have some integrity.

And you were one of these guys enthusiastically supporting the Mormon until he lost. Talk about integrity.

I haven't "enthusiastically" supported anyone since Reagan, thanks for playing.
And enthusiastically supporting Reagan was just as ridiculous.

Bahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........(snort),.....LOLOLOLOL

Christie just put his screwed himself for any hopes of a 2016 run. Does anybody REALLY want someone like this in the White House?

I don't know, watching that video, he doesn't look so bad.

And there you have it.

Ultimately the voters will decide. But Christie's biggest challenge should he run for president won't be his abrasive personality, it will be the radical right and other conservative extremists in the GOP during the primaries.

See: McCain, John – South Carolina 2000 primary.

Christie has always been like that.

In this case he shouted down a heckler, but he also takes that attitude with anyone who criticizes him or disagrees. He will be baited when he runs for President. I doubt if he can hold back

I think he can and will.

The risk he runs is that if he tones it down...there isn't much policy gold to mine and he becomes another face in the crowd.

Christie is a MAN, unlike the current pansy gaggle who suck the dick of every tyrant on the planet. Democrats are despicable degenerates and cowards. The world knows that, and Republicans know that, and a lot of ex-democrat women are going to hammer the point home on November second.
I'm a Democrat and a war veteran.

Care to explain how I'm a coward?

And there you have it.

Ultimately the voters will decide. But Christie's biggest challenge should he run for president won't be his abrasive personality, it will be the radical right and other conservative extremists in the GOP during the primaries.

See: McCain, John – South Carolina 2000 primary.

John McCain's worst enemy in South Carolina was John McCain. what I remember most about that was after he lost, he gave this ranting speech afterwards and even his wife looked frightened. Spent months trying to beat back the "John McCain has a Temper Problem" meme and ruined it in one night.

Not to mention he lined up with Democrats in Michigan to win that one and bad-mouthed religious right figures who hadn't even taken a side in 2000.

McCain lost in 2000 because he DESERVED to lose in 2000. and why anyone thought he was a good idea in 2008 is mind boggling.

Christie is a MAN, unlike the current pansy gaggle who suck the dick of every tyrant on the planet. Democrats are despicable degenerates and cowards. The world knows that, and Republicans know that, and a lot of ex-democrat women are going to hammer the point home on November second.
I'm a Democrat and a war veteran.

Care to explain how I'm a coward?

Oooooo....a war veteran, huh? What did you do? Suck dicks at whatever REMF posting you had in Kandahar?

Forum List

Back