Temp vs Atmospheric CO2 graph

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
Here is a nice little graph that shows the complete lack of correlation between atmospheric CO2 content and the temperatures.

Attachments

• $CO2 vs Temp graph.bmp
    720.4 KB · Views: 79
So what does the National Center for Atmospheric Research really say?

Learn More About | The National Center for Atmospheric Research

Climate
Climate is weather, averaged over time—usually a minimum of 30 years. Regional climate means the average weather trends in an area. For instance, summer along Colorado’s Front Range tends to mean warm days, a high likelihood of late-afternoon thunderstorms, and cool nights. Summer in southwestern India is the monsoon season, and massive thunderstorms tend to dominate. Global climate, an average of regional climate trends, describes the Earth’s climate as a whole. The Climate and Global Dynamics Division of the NCAR Earth System Laboratory conducts broad-ranging research on all aspects of climate.

These days, when global climate is mentioned, conversations usually segue immediately to climate change. Global climate change, whether it involves more heat or more cold, more precipitation or more drought, is mainly the result of planetary warming. Since 1900, the Earth has warmed about 1°F (0.7°C). Regionally, the effects of this warming vary. For instance, scientists contributing to the 2007 International Panel on Climate Change predict changing precipitation patterns and retreating glaciers in Latin America, higher crop productivity in high-latitude regions, and sea level rise along coastal regions.

Using various tools and techniques, including climate models, radar and weather-balloon observations, satellite data, etc., NCAR climate researchers are working to understand the impacts of global and regional climate change

• Banned
Seems that your conclusion is drawn out of your usual ignorance and lack of ability to judge the evidence.

Ahhhh there we finally have it. The difference olfraud between you and me are many but to start with the basic one, I don't believe anything. I don't know what effect, if any, man is having on the climate. I would dearly like to know but because I am a scientist, unlike yourself, I must take as much data as possible into consideration and come to a conclusion about what the evidence says.

I have concluded nothing except that the GW alarmists have been cooking the data for at least a couple of decades and they are attempting to modify the existing empirical data from decades ago to convince people that AGW is occuring.

That I have reached a conclusion on. The rest no. You on the other hand will turn a blind eye to all evidence that says your boys are cheating. You HAVE come to the conclusion that man is at fault. You ignore any evidence that says otherwise. You would, I believe, destroy evidence that showed your side wrong in a New York minute just to be able to say you were correct. That is sad and a gross perversion of science. That does not surprise me in the least.

So what does the National Center for Atmospheric Research really say?

Learn More About | The National Center for Atmospheric Research

Climate
Climate is weather, averaged over time—usually a minimum of 30 years. Regional climate means the average weather trends in an area. For instance, summer along Colorado’s Front Range tends to mean warm days, a high likelihood of late-afternoon thunderstorms, and cool nights. Summer in southwestern India is the monsoon season, and massive thunderstorms tend to dominate. Global climate, an average of regional climate trends, describes the Earth’s climate as a whole. The Climate and Global Dynamics Division of the NCAR Earth System Laboratory conducts broad-ranging research on all aspects of climate.

These days, when global climate is mentioned, conversations usually segue immediately to climate change. Global climate change, whether it involves more heat or more cold, more precipitation or more drought, is mainly the result of planetary warming. Since 1900, the Earth has warmed about 1°F (0.7°C). Regionally, the effects of this warming vary. For instance, scientists contributing to the 2007 International Panel on Climate Change predict changing precipitation patterns and retreating glaciers in Latin America, higher crop productivity in high-latitude regions, and sea level rise along coastal regions.

Using various tools and techniques, including climate models, radar and weather-balloon observations, satellite data, etc., NCAR climate researchers are working to understand the impacts of global and regional climate change

About NCAR
The National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) is a federally funded research and development center devoted to service, research and education in the atmospheric and related sciences. NCAR’s mission is to understand the behavior of the atmosphere and related physical, biological and social systems; to support, enhance and extend the capabilities of the university community and the broader scientific community – nationally and internationally; and to foster transfer of knowledge and technology for the betterment of life on Earth. The National Science Foundation is NCAR's primary sponsor, with significant additional support provided by other U.S. government agencies, other national governments and the private sector.

The center is funded by the federal government..........of course they are going to find data that supports continued funding.

what a fcukking dolt........this guy thinks people were born yesterday.............

Once you use "tricks" of the statistical trade to "hide the decline" from other sources, it becomes readily apparent that the added CO2 over historical averages due to industrial activity in the last 200+ years, has created an upward in average temps.

• Banned
Once you use "tricks" of the statistical trade to "hide the decline" from other sources, it becomes readily apparent that the added CO2 over historical averages due to industrial activity in the last 200+ years, has created an upward in average temps.

I hate to tell you old chum but the graph is RAW data. Unencumbered by alarmists efforts to rewrite history. You need to get a better script because this one stinks.

Forum List

Back