Tell USDA to STOP Using Pink Slime in School Food!

I thought conservatives didn't want the Federal government sticking its nose in the business of education at all?

I thought Deregulation was the Great Right Hope for our salvation?

Isn't every GOP candidate out there claiming that if the GOVERNMENT would just leave BUSINESS alone,

then America will prosper?

I thought conservatives didn't want the Federal government sticking its nose in the business of education at all?

I thought Deregulation was the Great Right Hope for our salvation?

Isn't every GOP candidate out there claiming that if the GOVERNMENT would just leave BUSINESS alone,

then America will prosper?

Must be his kid that they are feeding this shit to.

And the "free market" lobbyists worked long and hard in Congress to make sure that our kids get to eat shit like this in school. btw, can't sell this shit elsewhere, just to schools.

Did you know that french fries must be offered everyday in school lunchrooms. (thanks to the potato lobby and tomato sauce on pizza is a vegtable.)

But I did see a guy on TV that said that if your kid does not eat to much of this stuff, it probably won't hurt them to bad.

Feel better now?

Really funny. Right wingers won't go after the companies putting out this pink goo, but by God the Obama guvmint better do something about it.

No wonder rethugs are considered the greatest hypocrites ever.

Forum List

Back