tell us how you have been '''racially'' discriminated

once again--YOU made the claim so you have to prove it
...how many times do I have to say it?? just like in a court of law, when the prosecutor makes a claim against a defendant, it's up to the claimer to prove the claim
I can claim all kind of stupid crap....that doesn't mean it's true
I don't have to do jack. This is your thread begging us to show discrimination. I did that. Take me at my word unless you would like to come here and I'll introduce you.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
...sure --you don't have to do anything--but your posts and claims are worthless crap unless you can prove them
Then don't respond.
Keep trying to convince yourself that only POC are racist. It's working so well for you.
Idiot.
isn't responding is what forums are all about
???!!!1

Not if all your going to do is claim other people's posts are bullshit.
All you are doing is derailing the thread and going off topic.
For the sake of argument let's say my post was 100% true.
What is your response?

you must provide evidence for your claims

I don't have to do jack. This is your thread begging us to show discrimination. I did that. Take me at my word unless you would like to come here and I'll introduce you.

...sure --you don't have to do anything--but your posts and claims are worthless crap unless you can prove them
Then don't respond.
Keep trying to convince yourself that only POC are racist. It's working so well for you.
Idiot.
???!!!1

What is your response?

What evidence is acceptable?
Be specific.

my WHITE brother-in-law was going on a fishing trip...so they met in the early morning at their work's parking lot....the police started harassing them and disbelieved them

Parking while WHITE

Bullshit. Never happened.

my WHITE brother-in-law was going on a fishing trip...so they met in the early morning at their work's parking lot....the police started harassing them and disbelieved them

Parking while WHITE

Bullshit. Never happened.

yes--I know----the cops never stop white people
hahahahhahah

Then don't respond.
Idiot.
???!!!1

What is your response?

Be specific.

something more than nothing--for starters

Then don't respond.
Idiot.
???!!!1

What is your response?

Be specific.

something more than nothing--for starters
Not specific enough.
You are not very good at this.

I'm being discriminated right now. Being a senior, paid taxes all my life, on SS, on a waiting list for housing but keep getting bumped back because some illegal bitch with no husband has 5 kids from different fathers gets priority.
This is a goddam outrage!

OprahWinfreyBelindaP.png

In the early 80s I discovered significant numbers of my American neighbors asserted I am a Racist American citizen when I became a rookie cop assigned to serve the Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where young Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" WH guest and friend Shawn "Jay Z" Carter peddled life sapping drugs to their depressed neighbors, regardless of their self-harming neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition. #AfeniShakur #ToyaGraham #GloriaDarden #FreddieGray

2fdSHAWNCARTERCHRISTOPH.jpg

Sadly, during this period of American societal and human evolution I learned significant numbers of my FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS adamantly believed, and often LOUDLY asserted I was a racist American citizen for simply wearing a blue uniform and walking along any one of Bedford Stuyvesant's residential streets.

The same RESIDENTIAL neighborhood streets where I, as well as many of my peaceful American neighbors and their children would regularly deal with emotional stresses, as well as FEARS for our personal, family's, neighbor's or co-worker's SAFETY, while counting the number of nearby or distant GUNSHOTS echoing through the community. #MurderedAmericanChildren, #JamylaBolden #LaylahPeterson #BillThao #DeEarlvionWhitley, #AyannaAllen, #JaQuailMansaw, #PaytonBenson, #TianaRicks, (not an inclusive list)

1jamylabolden2.jpg

After a while I got used to the illogical, hateful name calling.

Though I'm not sure I will ever get over REGULARLY witnessing the VIOLENCE as well as SU!CIDAL, HOMIC!DAL people and community harming behaviors 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and his admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking friend "Biggie Smalls" proudly rap/speak about personally engaging in, or witnessing their emotionally ill friends and fellow GANG members engaging in. (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

bfobamacartermackmilli.jpg

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) intentionally causing community FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing black or African American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

cfeWilliamWillieCooperw.jpg

VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age- restricted)

In my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

Peace.

drstaceypatton.png

Forum List

Back