• Mostly McCain/Palin

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • About half Obama/Biden, half McCain/Palin

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • I either don't know or don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Poll:

Do you base your decision on who to vote for based on lawn signs?

A. No

B. Yes, I'm retarded

Only old folks on my street, hardly any...blah.

In my neighborhood though, it is about 50/50.

Although I would like to add whenever I see an Obama sigh, there is one for Congress, Senate, judges, etc. Any McCain signs and that's all.

CaféAuLait;873792 said:
I'm used to seeing them in the road medians too-- but I have seen little to none and this is a big area- it’s surprising to me.

lol@road medians...i live on a one lane road in the country....mostly republicans who are too disgusted to put signs up and obama voters are too afraid of the republicans to put signs up.

I see a lot of Vote no on 1 signs..those are about a tax on beverages.

Usually the Rs signs outnumber the D signs in my town.

This year it looks like about 50/50.

I see a lot of Vote no on 1 signs..those are about a tax on beverages.

Usually the Rs signs outnumber the D signs in my town.

This year it looks like about 50/50.
i'm seeing more vote Yes on 1 here
and in Portland and Augusta as well

I think we ought to tax the shit out of soda, personally.

The stuff is poisoning our people.

You know they not longer even call it adult onset diabetes, anymore?

Now they call it type 2 diabetes.

Want to know why?

Because now kids are getting that kind of diet caused diabetes in elementrary school.

Corn sugar folks...it's in soda and it's killing us and more importantly it's killing our kids.

Soda is worse for you than cigarettes for criminy's sakes.

Last edited:
I have not seen one Obama sign where I live, I have seen only one McCain sign and many local election signs. Every so often you see a McCain sticker on someones car, but to see an Obama sticker is actually very rare around here. By far the the largest number of signs you see where I live is "For Sale".

We still have 1 (of two) Obama/Biden signs in our gated community ..... with approx. 25-30 McCain/Palin signs around. Those people "Still do not get it" :lol:

I think we will leave our Obama sign up even after he wins (for a couple of months), and see how many of our neighbors will still wave to us when we drive by. :D

we don't have any signs here in the country...they hate any gvt here...repub or democratic....

but my hubby drives 30 miles to work and he said they are all mccain signs...

Well, there are cetrtainly fewer mccain signs than there were bush signs four years ago - i think the enthusiasm goes to the dems this time.

I live in a mostly white, but very middle-clas town in Connecticut. There are several Obama/Biden signs around, but I haven't seen any McCain/Palin signs.

Interesting enough, my wife passes through several rather wealthy towns on her way to and from work and says that she sees many Obama/Biden signs and very few McCain/Palin signs.

My theory is that these people are wise to post these signs so that when the hordes of workers, bent on slaughter, storm thru their town, we will like lambs blood on the doorpost, pass over those houses with the Obama/Biden signs.

Ut oh, did I make another absolutely ludicrious comment the the wingnuts are going to, in absolute desparation, jump all over?

Forum List

Back