Tell Those "Miss Me Yet" Nincompoops The Answer Is Still...

Eventually you have to come to the conclusion that Bush ran a tighter ship than Obama. Maybe when the US goes bankrupt? Maybe when unemployment hits 12% because the dems fiddled w/UHC instead of fixing the economy, after the dems sunk it with Fannie, Freddie, and Countrywide fiascos. It could be when utility rates double, or gas prices double. Maybe when the auto industry goes bankrupt? Possibly when the states default? If not then, it could be when the dollar collapses, or interest rates skyrocket. How about when SS & Medicare go bankrupt?

There is plenty of time yet to wish for the good old days under "W".

As an administration, he ran a pretty tight ship.

As a President, not so much. The dollar collapse has its roots in the "Borrow and Spend" idiocy that Frist/DeLay/Bush championed. As President he couldn't find his veto pen until well into his second term, allowing the corrupt Republicans and Democrats to do all kinds of stupid things.

Even when (if) those things you list happen, I won't miss him. I'll likely end up missing FDR before I miss George W. Bush.

Now his Dad... its a shame he didn't get that second term.

I miss Bush. At least he tried to keep a balanced budget. He was a little hawkish but we are in a state of war with islamic terrorist.

You're joking right? I mean you can't possibly be that forgetful that you're overlooking the massively unfunded Prescription Plan, the Iraq War, and the absolutely massive amount of borrowing that's put us in hock to the Chinese for generations to come.

Almost died vs. the ones that died in Texas last week by the hands of that Rabid Teabagging Domestic Terrorist.

The wacko Obama supporting terrorist in Alabama killed more people.

What do you say about that?

Are we really going to play the 'my wackos are less deadly than your wackos'? No one but the extreme fringe of either side advocates violence so who cares.

Forum List

Back