"Tell the truth" - I am a liar!

28. Pushes "free trade" agreements enabling loss of U.S. jobs, exploitation of third world workers.
Didn't a lot of Democrats say they were for free trade and for things like NAFTA?

I also like how people mention stuff about how the US didn't do enough about Haiti and Tibet and these same people were against the war in Iraq.

Back to the topic about Kerry's ads, I like how he says that he didn't go negative even though you can easily prove otherwise.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Hooo-Rah.

Babes against Bush.

Now that is a credible website. :rolleyes:

They still around? I still think a Babes for Bush calender would be a good idea. Just instead of skimpy clothes they can wear modest clothing. and show differen professions. Drs, Lawyers, Police officers, firefighters, military women. etc who are in favor of Bush. I think it would probably sell better than the Babes against Bush calender as well. But then that might be because some guys might think its a lesbian calender.

I'd like to see Kerry go on Dr. Phil.

Phil: Now, Mr. Kerry, it only hurts more if you hold it in.
Kerry: I just don't think I can say it.
Phil: Now come on, Mr. Kerry, as soon as you just admit it, you can start to work with it an everything will get better.
Kerry: Ok, here it goes. I'm...I'm a...I'm a...*mumbles*
Phil: Now what was that, Mr. Kerry? I couldn't quite hear you.
Kerry: I'm...I'm a... ... ... liberal.
Phil: Now doesn't that feel a lot better? We'll be right back after this commercial break.

Forum List

Back