Tell Starbucks to Suck It

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
...Make Your Own Flavored Cold Brews

If you really can't get enough of Starbucks' signature Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew but don't want to pay the hefty price, then just make it yourself. We've got a great set of instructions to help you replicate it at a fraction of the cost.

We've rounded up this and our other favorites below, but feel free to experiment (and reveal your newfound secrets to us!).

Tell Starbucks to Suck It & Make Your Own Flavored Cold Brews « Food Hacks Daily

You can make your flavored iced coffees before your boyfriend comes over

I tell "Starbucks" to "suck it" every day.

I don't go there......I make my own espresso.

When I do buy one when out of the house, I support local coffee houses.

I do however use Starbucks as a "Porta-Potty" when traveling, I stop in. Leave a nice shit. Wash my hands. Then leave without making a purchase.

Why? Because their burnt coffee sucks.....

I make my own coffee from grinds and an old fashioned stove top percolator.

When I have leftover I put it into the fridge and then drink it cold later.

I don't need Starbucks unless I am on a car trip to Vegas.

NOt a Starbucks within driving distance

thankfully

Used to be one here...it went out of business when MickeyD's got into the coffee game.

You can make your flavored iced coffees before your boyfriend comes over

I don't drink Starbucks...Pilot has far superior coffee at half the price...which is still too expensive. I'm just doing my part to reduce Starbucks profits. :D

I have a Stanley Travel French Press...$20 and I can make a great cup of coffee anywhere.

Stanley.png

Last edited:
I've never been to starbucks. I don't see why I should go there. I've got a percolator at home and our favourite blend. There is NOTHING as good as what you make at home. NOTHING.

...Make Your Own Flavored Cold Brews

If you really can't get enough of Starbucks' signature Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew but don't want to pay the hefty price, then just make it yourself. We've got a great set of instructions to help you replicate it at a fraction of the cost.

We've rounded up this and our other favorites below, but feel free to experiment (and reveal your newfound secrets to us!).

Tell Starbucks to Suck It & Make Your Own Flavored Cold Brews « Food Hacks Daily

Been making my own cold brewed coffee for a few years now.
While it still isnt cheap due to the amount of coffee needed it's still far cheaper than Starfucks.

I do however use Starbucks as a "Porta-Potty" when traveling, I stop in. Leave a nice shit. Wash my hands. Then leave without making a purchase.

I assume you dont flush....like I do.

I assume you dont flush....like I do.

I do not flush. We are in a drought!

:rofl:

I make my own coffee from grinds and an old fashioned stove top percolator.

When I have leftover I put it into the fridge and then drink it cold later.

I don't need Starbucks unless I am on a car trip to Vegas.

You should really avoid the percolator. It brings the temp to high for great coffee.
A french press makes the best coffee or i'd recommend the Techinivorm mochamaster in a drip maker.
upload_2016-11-21_19-18-26.png

I do not flush. We are in a drought!

:rofl:
Many years ago I went into McDonald's (Amsterdam) to use their toilette. There was some interesting graffiti written on the cubicle wall: "FLUSH TWICE! The head kitchen of McDonald's in New York City is a very long way from here."

Forum List

Back