Tell me you wouldn't do this if you had the chance!

MissileMan said:
Which part did you find funnier? Was it the use of the word "beaner" or was it the guy making fun of people trying to find work?
As much as I think illegal immigration needs to be stopped, I have sympathy for those looking to WORK to get some money. If he wants to make a video picking fun at people, why doesn't he go down to the local welfare center and pick on the lazy bums (not all are, but face reality, many, many are) standing in line to apply to get money for doing nothing?

Altho I will admit to laughing , I did genuinley feel a little sorry for them too. Hell,at least they wanted to work.

Oh My Gosh - A BUNCH OF BLEEDING HEARTS HERE!

Guys, WAKE UP! Its your way of thinking thats KEEPING THE ILLEGALS COMING!

"Oh, but at least they want to work" - WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP!

THEY'RE FRIGGIN ILLEGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO ?!?!?!??!?

Their ASSES SHOULD BE kicked back over the boarder... Jeesh....

Freeandfun? Comon'....

-Cp said:

Freeandfun? Comon'....

is PC=lack of a sense of humor..which did work quite well during WWII...damn all those Popye,Mighty Mouse cartoons anyway...c'mon guys I am with Cp on this one...if ya can't laugh at the enemy at least eliminate them!

archangel said:
is PC=lack of a sense of humor..which did work quite well during WWII...damn all those Popye,Mighty Mouse cartoons anyway...c'mon guys I am with Cp on this one...if ya can't laugh at the enemy at least eliminate them!

Ditto. Some lightening up is in order.

Hey now,I'm not mad about it or anything. Just felt an eency bit sorry for them because they were so excited they were going to work. I did laugh,and please don't get me wrong,I do not like illegals coming over the borders.Maybe it's that female sensitivity or something. :halo: My hubby was cracking up!!! That guy might want to be careful tho...they might start spreading the word about his truck and what he does!!!

krisy said:
Hey now,I'm not mad about it or anything. Just felt an eency bit sorry for them because they were so excited they were going to work. I did laugh,and please don't get me wrong,I do not like illegals coming over the borders.Maybe it's that female sensitivity or something. :halo: My hubby was cracking up!!! That guy might want to be careful tho...they might start spreading the word about his truck and what he does!!!

I see these (not the exact same guys in the video!) guys every day. The police and immigration know where they congregate to be picked up and ignore them. I understand they need to work.

It's STILL funny. Political correctness has pretty-much destroyed our sense of humor as a people. We can no longer laugh at anything that comes at someone else's expense.

But I'm going to, and I urge any-and-everyone that will listen to reclaim their personalities.

GunnyL said:
We can no longer laugh at anything that comes at someone else's expense.

Don't be silly. Some of us can laugh at everything even if it's at someone elses expense. We do it frequently. :D

Shattered said:
Don't be silly. Some of us can laugh at everything even if it's at someone elses expense. We do it frequently. :D

Naturally, you weren't included in that statement, Princess. Everyone I am sure is aware you laugh at everybody when they screw up. :dev3:

GunnyL said:
Naturally, you weren't included in that statement, Princess. Everyone I am sure is aware you laugh at everybody when they screw up. :dev3:

Jus' checking. :D

manu1959 said:
shoulda driven them across the boarder...that would have been a billion times funnier

ROFL - I could see him going thru Customs saying 'I'm just bringin' back your workers to ya'...

manu1959 said:
shoulda driven them across the boarder...that would have been a billion times funnier

Too funny...
sport11.gif

-Cp said:

Freeandfun? Comon'....

What, pray tell, do you think would happen to the economy, agriculture, service industry, restaurant industry etc. if illegal aliens stopped working for say........one week? Everything would grind to a halt. They are in this country because it's in the interest of business (and don't Republicans say they represent business?) to have them here. This is a racial issue, not a political one. Both the left and right work pretty hard to ensure that illegal immigration continues. Otherwise they'd have done something about it. Don't think that just because you are a racist and hate Mexicans that means that the people you admire (Bush, other Republicans) are on your side. They are in favor of illegal immigration. It serves the purposes of their allies.

nucular said:
What, pray tell, do you think would happen to the economy, agriculture, service industry, restaurant industry etc. if illegal aliens stopped working for say........one week?

If I were them, I would quite. I worked on a farm and in fields picking peas and beans. It sucked the big one.

nucular said:
What, pray tell, do you think would happen to the economy, agriculture, service industry, restaurant industry etc. if illegal aliens stopped working for say........one week? Everything would grind to a halt. They are in this country because it's in the interest of business (and don't Republicans say they represent business?) to have them here. This is a racial issue, not a political one. Both the left and right work pretty hard to ensure that illegal immigration continues. Otherwise they'd have done something about it. Don't think that just because you are a racist and hate Mexicans that means that the people you admire (Bush, other Republicans) are on your side. They are in favor of illegal immigration. It serves the purposes of their allies.

Where has anyone in this thread claimed to hate Mexicans? You are perfect example of the type person I spoke of earlier in the thread. Only white people can be laughed at, is that it?

Get a grip.

Forum List

Back