Tell me why modern Conservatism is the answer?

Apr 17, 2011
I not talking about Ron Paul, Goldwater, etc. These conservatives butt heads with the modern day GOP.

Why is the modern day GOP the solution to our problems?

C'mon there are over 50 million of you who believe this. I would like to know why.

I not talking about Ron Paul, Goldwater, etc. These conservatives butt heads with the modern day GOP.

C'mon there are over 50 million of you who believe this. I would like to know why.

You MIGHT be correct that 50 million people believe the GOP is the answer to our problems. But I rather doubt it.

The Modern Day GOP is not Modern Conservatism, so your question is nonsensical.

• Banned

Yet, fifty million of you claim otherwise while strongly rejecting the most Conservative candidate on the table: Ron Paul.

You are a fucktard and a troll. I have never saw so much trollish and delusional behavior within anyone, but you take the cake.

Last edited:
The modern GOP is for keeping taxes low so the economy has a chance to grow and create more jobs. They are also for less gov't spending to lower the deficits and debt. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

• Banned
The modern GOP is for keeping taxes low so the economy has a chance to grow and create more jobs. They are also for less gov't spending to lower the deficits and debt. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

lol....only if reality was on your side. The GOP is for more spending and less taxes, and this is troublesome, if not disturbing.

You people are so fucking far removed reality that is hurts me.

Yet, fifty million of you claim otherwise while strongly rejecting the most Conservative candidate on the table: Ron Paul.

You are a fucktard and a troll. I have never saw so much trollish and delusional behavior within anyone, but you take the cake.

You have no idea which candidate I support as I have not made any posts indicated such.

You're just another Henery Hawk claiming that he's a Chicken Hawk. BFD.

lol....only if reality was on your side. The GOP is for more spending and less taxes, and this is troublesome, if not disturbing.

Coulda sworn it's been Boehner and the House Repubs who have been trying to cut spending, and the Dems who are fighting tooth and nail for every damn dime. My bad though, I thought for a minute there you wanted an actual adult conversation. Guess not.

You have no idea which candidate I support as I have not made any posts indicated such.

You voted for McCain and Palin, no?

Is my arrogance really preceding reality, I don't think so.

Coulda sworn it's been Boehner and the House Repubs who have been trying to cut spending, and the Dems who are fighting tooth and nail for every damn dime. My bad though, I thought for a minute there you wanted an actual adult conversation. Guess not.

The OP wouldn't know an adult conversation if it slapped him.

lol...Republicans always become fiscally conservative when they are out of power, yet do the exact opposite when they are in power.

Your fiscal conservative heroes are kooks and scumbag opportunist, but you are a weak minded creature who falls prey to this.

You MIGHT be correct that 50 million people believe the GOP is the answer to our problems. But I rather doubt it.

I can think of 6 or 7 people who think the GOP is the answer. Most conservatives, including Rush who is supposed to be the voice of the GOP, think they are part of the problem.

And keep negging me, you dumbass troll.

I am more Conservative than you at then end of the day, but this bothers your ego.

C'mon, I need more negs from you.

The modern day GOP is not the solution to our problems. They say the want smaller, less intrusive government and do just the opposite. To me, they are worse than Democrats because at least with them you know they're going to increase spending and taxation.

Ahhh. You're a Deaniac.

Much is explained.

It's more so that the Democrats aren't the answer.

What a pathetic answer.

Hey it's politics.

You just have to do the math. Roughly 40% of Americans are conservatives, 20% liberal, and 40% somewhere in the middle. So the playing field will be tilted towards conservative candidates, who are usually in the Republican party.

Forum List

Back